Chapter 3

Is This True Love?

 

''Flashback''

I thought ''They must be our trainers'' The whole room was silent until a girl busted in from the door and sat with those other trainees. I blushed looking at her. She was gorgeous. Mino tapped my shoulder and whispered to my ear ''Checking out a girl even'' I protected myself ''No am not'' I sighed as I looked at her once again, but things wer'nt going as expected. She stared back at me and I blushed to the max. 

''Your POV''

We waited for 10 more boring minutes. Suddenly, the door opened and it appeared to be Yang Hyun Suk. We quickly bowed and greeted him ''Annyeonghaseyo'' before sitting back down. He walked to his seat along with a white wooden table in the end of the room and sat down letting out a sigh. I stared at the ground before he said something ''Akyiama Amelia, [LastName] [Name], Kasu Julia, Song Minn..... These are your new trainees that you'd be training until they understand the daily routine....And these 5 men will now Introduce themselves  to you.'' I looked at them as they stood up and introduced themselves.

Seungyoon: Annyeonghaseyo! My name is Kang Seungyoon and I was born in January 21, 1994. Im the Leader and Lead Vocalist. Hope you'd take care of me!
Jinwoo: Ahhh Ne, Anneyeonghaseyo! Im Kim Jinwoo and Im the vocalist and Visual of the Group. Kamsahamnida!
Seunghoon: *Bows* My name is Lee Seunghoon. Born in January 11,1992. My position is the Lead Rapper, Main Dancer and Song Writer. Kamsahamnida!
Mino: Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Song Min-ho but please call me Mino and Im the Main Rapper.
Taehyun: *Bows* Annyeonhaseyo! Im Nam Taehyun. Im the main vocalist and the Maknae. Please take care of me.

I looked at Yang Hyun Suk and seeing him staring down at his file of work, he seemed quite impressed. After their introduction, they sat down peacefully and waited for their next instruction. I stared to the ground thinking ''Umm.. Well I guess his name is Seunghoon.. Hmm... I hope im his trainer, he seems quite interesting. Mr Yang said to us ''Girls, Introduce yourselves.''

Minn: Annyeonghaseyo! Song Minn Imnida! Im the Leader and Main Vocalist. Born in 25 May 1990.
Amelia: *Bows* Amelia Imnida! Im the Lead Vocalist and the Lead Dancer.
[Name]: Annyeonghaseyo! [LastName] [Name] Imnida! My position is the Main Dancer, Main Rapper and Maknae.
Julia: Ne Annyeonghaseyo! Im Kasu Julia! Im the Vocalist, Visual, and Lead Rapper

''Seunghoon's POV''

Hm.. So her name is [Name] I hope she becomes my future trainer. Her shiny brown hair catches my attention the most as well as her sparkling bright hazel eyes. Wait.. Why Am I acting so cheesy lately? is it because I met her? Or is it her? My heart had never beaten so fast before. It must be love in first sight. But, is it? What if she doesnt like me back? I didnt realize I was blushing madly like an idiot so I just snapped out of it. Mr Yang announces ''Each one of you will have a trainer to work with so let me annouce the names. Taehyun, Jinwoo, youre with Minn. Mino, youre with Julia. Seunghoon.........

 

AN:

X3 I had to end it there. I said that I was gonna update tommorrow but, I had nothing to do so yeah. 

I finally did 3 short chapters today and hopefully, tomorrow I'd do at least 1 chapter.

Bai Bai~~