Chapter 1

Is This True Love?

''Your Pov''

''This is my 5th year attending and contributing with YG Entertainment'' I sighed. I thought to myself ''When am I going to debut? How much longer will it take?'' I quickly snapped out of my mind and headed towards the dance studio. There were my friends, Amelia, Julia and, Song Minn. I smiled and yelled ''Hey Guys!'' They replied ''Hiyaa.'' Since we were special trainees, we got the opportunity to actually train trainees. Weird Huh? ''So, how are we going to introduce ourselves to the new trainees?'' Amelia mentioned. We (Julia, Minn and I) tilted our head in confusion. I asked Amelia ''1 question, when are they gonna attended?'' The other members agreed. After the long conversation, I headed to my own personal dorm and started editing our latest recordings. It took at least 4 hours. I continued editing till late midnight which lead me to re-think about my schedules and plans when the newest trainees arrive. I sighed and continued my editing on the recordings. 

''Morning''

I slowly opened my eyes as my ringtone continue ringing (Got7's Just right) and ignored the sunlight that shone on my hazel eyes. I looked around and found myself sleeping on my computer desk with work and files scattered everywhere. I reached out to my iPhone 5s and looked at the time. I gasped. I was late. I fast-walked to my messy wardrobe and got out an oversized grey sweater and a pair of blue jeans to match plus, black ankle high converses. I stuffed my phone and earphones in my sweater pocket and ran out of my dorm to Yang Hyun-Suk's Office. I busted through the door and found 5 new male trainees and my members waiting for me. I fake smiled as I walked in an sat down on a white leather sofa in between Julia and Amelia. I looked at the appearances of the 5 male trainees but, one specific trainee caught my eyes. I thought to myself ''OMG....Hes kinda good looking'' Until Julia intrupted my thinking and whispered to my ear ''Interested in someone I'm guessing?'' while giving me a cheesy smile. I blushed and muttered ''N-N-No I was .just looking at the new trainees.'' ''Yeah Right.'' I sighed and stared at that trainee once again but shockingly, he was staring back. We both blushed and turned around.

 

AN:

First ever fanfic X3
There were hardly any Winner fanfics that were interesting sooooo yeaaa. 

Anyways Bai Bai~~