Final

Short Brown Hair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My gaze down at Namjoon (who rested lower on the bed) was unbreakable.

"You're still staring," this sentence began to sound less and less like a question.

"I don't think you realize how dateable you look with this hairstyle."

Namjoon peered up from his phone, about to say something - but I HAD to look away. He was just too perfect to look at.

"Don't look at me!" I complained for the thousandth time.

He let out an amused chuckle, clearly enjoying this power he had, "You're so cute, Jungah."

When I could look at him again he was looking at his phone.

"Not as damn cute as you right now."

I was starting to think that he was growing annoyed with my compliments. So we were both quiet for a while.

"Can I.. can I hold your face?" I spoke, "but you can't open your eyes!"

He hummed as if he was actually planning on saying anything but, "Fine."

My palms seemingly gravitated to his jawline. One of them swiped at the short brown hair barely in front of his face. We remained on pause for what felt like a long time. My eyes adored his face and all. Seeing Namjoon with this natural color and cut was just amazing for some reason.

Maybe it had to do with the piece of me that was worried for him and all the bleach in his hair. That's too silly to be worried about. Yet, seeing his hairstyle so cute and natural.. it made me feel warm. Like I was at home —

His brow twitched, "I'm opening my e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter