Trouble maker

Beauty, or a Beast?

There is "" mentioned in this. Just saying. So... if you're uncomfortable, read until the 2nd flashback. I don't want to write warnings in the story to ruin the flow.


Hyung Seung’s POV

“It’s too late already. If you want to do anything, can you wait until tomorrow? This is enough for today.” She says, hinting her knees. I look over at Dong Woon, who looks extremely guilty. But now is not the time for it. And should anyone feel guilty, it’s the girl at the door.

“Drop the act.” Doo Joon hyung says, his voice is calm but we all know he is furious. “There’s nobody but us. So don’t bother pretending.”

The girl signs, clearly an act. She’s done so much to us, now she acts innocent? “I’m honestly very tired right now. I’m sorry, but I don’t have the energy to keep up with you. Please leave it tomorrow.”

And she just goes out. Doo Joon hyung and Jun Hyung, the hot-head ones, get angry and try to hit her, but get held back.

“It’s not worth it hyung.” Ki Kwang says. “We’ll expose her one day.”

Your POV

“Damn you Dong Woon.” I angrily shout as I throw my books on the floor. My walls are sound-proof in my room. “Just remember. I will make you pay back for today. I will wreck. I will wreck you like how you wreck me!”

After an hour, I feel exhausted, so I just flop down on the bed.

The knees thing totally was unexpected.

But at least I got them into more bad rep, and even a detention (kind of) today. Totally worth three months.

***Flashback***

I knew she would fall for that.

Personally, I wouldn’t buy it. Come on, a strange stuff toy appeared in your locker. With it an anonymous letter, a love letter, and she took it home. She even put it in her bedroom. So easy.

Slowly, I enter her dream, but not before some sleeping dust. Gotta make sure she doesn’t wake up in the middle of the dream.

Good thing she sleeps so early, 10 PM. And she just fell asleep, so her dream hasn’t been formed yet. This is gonna be easy.

I try to find a locked door, representing her memories. It’s easier to find her memories to play it out than create completely new images in her dream. I find the memories of her neighborhood, her house and… Yes, Yong Jun Hyung.

I use his image in her dream as a “meat suit”, or rather, an illusion to her.

Ok, I’m ready. I’ve set up her dream, where she is sleeping soundly in her bed and the time is 10:24 PM, just like in real life. I then stand outside her room, look at her through the window. I then make her phone rings, displaying a random, seemingly legitimate number on it.

She is waken up with the default tone, reaching for her charging phone. “Hello?” She groans.

Wait, what does his voice sound like again. Oh, right. “Hello. Am I bothering you sleep.”

“No, it’s alright. How may I help you?”

“I was the one who leave the teddy in your locker, and… your secret admirer… May I, like, talk to you?” I try to ask tough, confident but shy at the same time. Does that work?

“Oh…” Through the glass window, I can see her blushed cheeks. How innocent. “Yes. Uh…”

“Can we meet at the small park near your house?” Wait, oops. That sounds like I’m stalking her.

“Yes! I’ll come there as soon as possible.” She eagerly hangs up the phone and runs to the closet. Are girls always this easy? I feel bad, but this is exactly how many girls are kidnapped. So trusting.

----------

“I’m sorry. It wouldn’t work out between us.” I say coldly. I have long trained myself to not feel anything for anyone.

“What do you mean?” She tries to hide the tears. “We agreed to date in secret, only at night to keep your reputation. I even pretended to be gay so nobody would suspect it.”

“That’s your problem. Besides, do you honestly think if I’m hiding this relationship from everyone else, I really love you, or even respect you?” Just as a bonus, uh, thank for being my pawn, I have to teach her something. “If a person is embarrassed to be with you, that means they think you’re pathetic. Next time, be more careful.  I’m dating someone else now. It’s Kim Jang Mi. We don’t even have to hide anything. We’re basically the perfect couple, and the whole school knows it. That’s someone I can really be proud of dating, not you.”

“I- I don’t believe it. You’re lying right? You must be lying.”

“Read my face.” I give her a smirk. “Do I look like I’m lying?”

“Oh, and I’m taking back all the stuff I gave you. I’m doing you a favor by not letting you remember me.”

“No you can’t. No, please don’t.” She tries to hold me back, to stop me. Even if I’m really a girl, I’m controlling her dream so I can be as strong as I want. I slap her and throw her on the bed (I want her to think Jun Hyung is abusive).

“You shouldn’t have let me in your bedroom then. Too bad.” And I take everything I gave her. The truth is I only did give her the teddy bear and the letter. I only made her dream that I gave her many other gifts. She was  too naïve, and the dreams were too convincing. Plus, long-term dream manipulation does have side-effects, like making the person sleepy and dazed in real life.

I have to take back the teddy and the letter so no will figure a succubus entered her dreams. We succubus need an object in contact with the victim every day to enter their dream. In case someone inspects the object, they will see the leftover residue, and find out it was me.

However, I expect her to tell this to her friends, not expecting they made a scene like that today. Moreover, her brother Ji Hoon is also a hot-head and has sister-complex (I think). That ended up a bigger success than I thought. Good think I also have good institution. I subtly suggested a student to call Ms. Kahi before things got “big”.

Actually, cleaning the gym was not enough, but I’m content with it, for now.

I also had a little talk with Jang Mi, Jun Hyung’s dream lover. Everyone knows he’s always chasing her. That’s why I made him a Casanova. No way would Jang Mi accept him. I mean, she normally wouldn’t accept him. But that would make her hate him a lot. She’s a smart person, she would never choose a jerk.

Think back about how I destroy his reputation, it was good. I also broke some girls’ hearts along the way, but that’s the loss I’m willing to make.

***Flashback***

Tomorrow’s valentine. Of course, I have to make some chocolate. Not for giving, but for trapping.

I have decided to create a player image for Jun Hyung. He just has this natural arrogant aura, plus I think he really can’t communicate well. That is the perfect base for a faux heart-breaker.

Chocolate’s done.

----------

“I want to send this to Yong Jun Hyung, anonymous.” I say. Every Valentine there’s the gifts delivery service. The service will deliver your Valentine presents to the receiver personally, or if wished, to their locker.

They then sort my present into a big box, must be all for Jun Hyung. He’s fairly popular in school. Not when I’m done. He’ll pray for a card in Valentine after this.

I walk to the bathrooms, greeting some people along the way. I step in a cubicle, lock the door and take out my laptop. The laptop is actually connected to a hidden camera, attached to the chocolate earlier. Now I can observe all the gifts for Jun Hyung. This is why I send it so late, so it will be on top of the pile. No gifts should be block the camera’s len.

…Oh, he has checked in at the gift station.

…Ok, he has put the box in his locker. The combination is… 891912… Oh, he’s leaving.

I run to the lockers, specifically, Yong Jun Hyung’s locker. Nobody’s here. Most is attending the prom, and the rest has the own jobs.

Here it is… 891912. Yes.

----------

“Hey, have you heard?”

“No, what?”

“Yong Jun Hyung threw away all of his Valentine’s gifts!”

“Wait, really?”

“Yeah. Someone see a box with his name in the trash bin. There were tons of presents inside. Even the delivery group confirmed they were Valentine gifts and cards for him.”

“How disrespectful.”

I hide my smirk in the scarf. Perfect.

After that, things went downhill, for Jun Hyung. People just don’t trust him anymore. And the “ incident” has taken it further.

***Flashback***

I wait patiently in the janitor closet. He always passes by this.

There he is.

“Hey, what is it? What-” I cover his mouth. Even if he’s a hellhound with destructive strength, he’s weak when he’s surprise.

“Hello.” He keeps quiets, confusingly looks at me. “I guess you don’t remember me huh? That’s okay. I’ll make sure you will.” I say.

I quickly tear down my old T-shirt, shocking him.

“What are you doing? God, cover it up!” He shouts and covers his face. “Hey, what are you doing!?” He frantically shouts as I try to his shirt.

“Hm~” I smirk. “Oh my God, help me! Help me!” I shout as loud as I can. I even kick the door rapidly, making loud noises. He still doesn’t understand a thing.

Finally, someone opens the door. I pretend to be happy and run towards them, trembling hard.

“He- he-“

“Shush, shush, it’s ok. We’re here for you. He won’t harm you anymore.” The person says.

Turn out, among the crowd there was a member of the news group. There was instantly breaking news: Yong Jun Hyung, a !? Of course, they never did believe Jun Hyung. Female victims are more believable than male victims. Besides, the scar made me seem more vulnerable. Not that I like it.

Don’t blame me. Blame yourself for what you did to me Jun Hyung, all of you BEAST.

And you Dong Woon. You dare broke my legs.

Prepare yourself.