Chapter XIX

Online Love

Hyung : “I Love You”. I hissed on his face and kiss him for hundred times as i could remeber.

“Hemmmmm” Don’t you sleep? Taekwoon Hyung asked me

“I was, but not anymore. I am enjoying your cute face while you sleeping.”

“Stop act weird, Bin. You never act like this before, did something hit your head?” he put his palm on my forehead.

“Nope, I am good Hyung. You can get back sleep, it is still night.” I pouted.

“Somehow i feel something is odd about you Bin, did you hide something from me?”

“Hyung, you know that I Love You right? I mean do you trust me?”

“Ok knock it off, you need to get sleep.” He pulled me closer and hug me tightly.

“I am going to London Hyung, My flight is at 1 PM.” I hold my tears, and try to give hime smile.

“You, what?” He started to half yelled at me.

“I will go to London, and this is my final decision hyung.”

“Did my mom force you to moving to London?”

“She persuade me to take the opportunity, and i said so. Besided, you trip to London for couple times in a month so i don’t see this as a problem for us.” I smiled.

“You are an open book Lee Hongbin, don’t even think to lie. I know you don’t wanna move to London, i’ll handle this ok?”

“I don’t think that it is something that we can stop Hyung, your mom is right that we have to keep it quiet. She said she is fine with our relationship but she thinks that our relationship is not safe from media and i hardly say i am agree with her. I have decided to take this opportunity hyung and i still need you here to take care of Hyukkie.”

“That’s my point, you have Hyukkie in here and me! How you dare to leave us? Stop being so ridicolous Bin. I am not gonna let you go.” He hold me, kiss me and let me cry as long as i need it.

“Hyung,,,.”

“Sssstttt, let’s get some sleep Bin. Let me think about it when morning comes. I am tired now.” He shuts his eyes. I just keep looking at him till my eyes are silently shut as well.

 

                                                                                -----------------------------------------

“Hyung!!!!!!!!!! Open up the door!!!” Hyukkie’s voice echoed in front of the door.

“Damn it Hyuk! Can you at least knock the door properly?”  He grabbed me and we both inside.

“Hyung...”

“Hemmmmm”

“I found a ticket in your room! What the hell is that?”

“Uhhhh hemmmmm, it was nothing.”

“For God sake! Are you trying to leave me?”

“God, shut up! It is still morning Hyukkie, i am not thinking properly. Can you at least let me to wash up and get breakfast? Taekwoon is sleeping too, keep your voice down.”

“I am sorry Hyung, but you freaking me out!”

“I will tell you, just now is not the right moment. Go back to home, I will catch you up soon Taekwoon hyung awake. I will explain it to you.”

“I will stay here, Go on get wash up and cook for Taekwoon hyung but i am not leaving.”

“Fine, do whatever you want you idiot!” i left him and headed to bathroom.

 

 

Okay, updated the story. Many thanks for the readers and new subscribers....appreciate it :) 

Enjoy everyone! Love you all >,<