2/2

Fire and Oxygen.

Sungmin groaned.To be honest.His mind can't really function right now.He keeps on fanning himself.It's like he's in the middle of cooking with no holes around the area.

''Probably, you're in hell.'' He almost choke on his saliva.Again, he groaned and swing his foot back and fourth.

He looked directly at the person who just popped out.''Probably..'cause you're here.'' The other named kyuhyun eyed him for a second and handed a small paper.

He gasped, ''What the is this?'' He just remembered to always bring knives with him everyday.So satan's son would dissapear before him.

''A paper, obviously.'' Kyuhyun beamed and looked at sungmin boringly.

''Of course.I know that this is a paper, but what the did you drew in this ing paper?!'' He felt helpless and really determined to get sharpest knife right now.Like, Really!

''Don't be like that.Accept your imperfections!'' Kyuhyun chuckled at the reaction he's getting.He's really enjoying every second of it.

Sungmin stared at the pink paper with hearts in the border, He closed his eyes and think something special that could changed his ing mood.He felt so unimportant that's why he can't dare to look at the actual drawing.'' you! I just wanna locked you up in a burning place!'' He cursed out as he felt long finger tracing in his left cheek.The other is really digging his own grave.

''Don't be like that.You're a teacher and you kept on saying unappropriate things.And don't bother to do that.I live in hell right?'' Kyuhyun pointed out as sungmin stared at him like he just lost his voice.

''Then go in there now! Don't come here anymore! I'm busy! Don't act like we're close!''

There was a pregnant pause and kyuhyun pulled back his own hand and sighed.

''I already know that we don't like each other guts.But please be aware that i'm just here 'cause i want to be happy.'' Kyuhyun said sincerely as he started to walked towards the exit of sungmin's office.

Sungmin nodded in the air as he saw the other closed the door behind his back.

''He felt happy because he's with me?'' He whispered in the air and dropped his head in his desk.

Thinking how did that idea entered his up mind.

---

''When i was young.My mother died when i was just six years old.I can't even recognized her face.But because of the pictures my dad gave to me.I felt so secured when holding it.It's like i'm flying and sitting on the clouds.'' Sungmin didn't know if his made up story will changed up children's mind infront of him.

He's currently in this level 'cause the assigned teacher in this area and sick, So he decided to filled up the spot 'cause he just don't want to lurked around his office; knowing that he's free.It's better to made up a story to the children his teaching than to get an arguement with so-called-satan's-son.

He noticed that his students are started to cry.Sungmin tried to comfort them but failed.

''I don't want to wish for another mom anymore.'' came from a crying child in the back.He quickly ran towards the child.

''That's right, so always obey your parents until you grow up.It will make them happy inside.'' Sungmin smiled at the child and hugged him.

''Thank you hyung.'' He felt his heart smile as he continue to embrace the child..but his wide smile dissapear when he felt his phone vibrated.He retreated from the hug and saw how the child looked at him curiously.''Hyung will just answer an important call.'' He said and the younger just nodded and decided to play with his stuff turtle toy.

Sungmin stood up and goes outside.

''What is it?'' He really want to slit kyuhyun's throat when he saw the other name appeared in his cellphone screen.Way to ruin the moment.

He just kept on hearing breathing the other line.Is kyuhyun's dying?

''Why won't you talk?'' 

''.....''

Sungmin had enough.He's just wasting his time.

''I'll hang up.''

''No.'' it came so fast that it never caught sungmin's breathing.

''Then what is it? Why did you call?''

There was a pregnant pause and sungmin swore he'll really hang up.

''....please can you pass the phone to heechul?'' The other sounded so tired but sungmin couldn't care a bit.If he's a teacher.Yes he knew things but kyuhyun is more genius than him.What can you get from a business man right?

''You have his number saved in your ing phone.Why won't you call him using it! Not using me as a string or something.'' Sungmin really don't know why his acting so strange right now.He could just run and give heechul the phone.But why can't he?!

''He's not answering it.'' came a simple simply.

Now he's really up,

''Why are you so desperate.You could just have drove in here with your freaking sports car and pinned him in the wall.''

''But i really can't right now...i don't have any energy.I just wanted to asked him something and what are you saying?''

''Nevermind.Just ing go here right now and talk to him.I'm busy with my students.'' He gritted his teeth as he said it.

''Why are you acting so strange? I just wanted to request something to you and you're acting like a jealous girlfriend.'' He suddenly felt embarassed from what he heard.He cleared his throat.''Am not.Go here right now.''

''I really can't my heart is not in a good condition right now.'' Not in a good condition.Is he dying? So i'm right?

''You're dying?''

''Almost.Don't be so concerned, we're supposed to hate each other right?'' 

Sungmin don't know but he felt his heart cracked.He forcely smiled.

''Yes we are.'' he finally said it.

But why does he feels like this.

He must be crazy.This was just a crazy jigsaw puzzle right.

He smiled in the air and pulled out a drawing from his pocket.

The drawing was really mess up, low level students still have a better drawing compare to it.It was Sungmin.He was and his hand is covering his entire chest as his legs is touching each other skins; keeping the ness secured.

He should have laughed when kyuhyun handed these to him but he just can't bring himself to do that..when there are writings in his body.

Pathetic and Stupid.

Yes he's really pathetic.

And stupidly assumed that the other felt happy by his presence.

He just easily assumed things without thinking.

Really stupid.

---

It was a fine a afternoon after sungmin exited his assigned class.He slowly walked towards his office but got stopped by an image he saw.

In the locker are,Two people are talking.Sungmin bit his lips as he recognized it was kyuhyun and heechul.

Sungmin, please don't do stupid things.Don't go there and eavesdrop.

He kept on reminding himself but his body moved on its own and it brought behind the pole beside the locker area.

''Yes you are right.'' said by heechul and he saw how kyuhyun dropped his head in a slow way.

''Why did he do that?'' it was kyuhyun with a depress expression.What are they talking about?

''Because it's his own life and you can't question it.''

''But why? I'm always there for him.That's not enough?''

''You're too blind! You are not always in his side.Open your eyes and see.''

''But why? I'm already preparing to confess.'' Confess?

''That's why.You just stand as a friend to him.Nothing more so please just don't ruin his special day.''

''But..but...''

''I know you love him.But please he fell in love with someone and you can't change that because he just treats you as a friend.'' Love him? Who? Kyuhyun love someone? Sungmin really thought that kyuhyun love heechul but it turns out like this.

''Just please let me talk to him.''

''I don't want my hyung to depressed if you ever tried to do what you're thinking.I don't want his head to choose between love or friendship..or may i called..Pity or Love.'' 

''Okay i understand.''

Sungmin had many thoughts in his mind ,he ghostly walked towards his office and decided to go to the nearest bar in this area.

He just can't really erased what happened few moments ago.

It was a big revelation.

From Satan's son.

--

''Don't ever throw up or you'll clean it alone.You should just gone into a expensive bar not in the cheap bar like this.'' Sungmin heard it after his body entered a small bar near the school he's working.He just decided to ignore the screaming staff on his right.

''Please go home.You're a business man but you can't keep your posture just because you're drunk.''

''This is a bar.It's natural if a costumer throw up.You should just tell your manager to closed this cheap place if you can't go with the flow as the other bar.'' a drunk man was kept on shouting in that area.Sungmin knew he was getting bothered by it.And he also recognized that voice.

He just wanted to drown himself in alcohol to remove the ideas floating in his mind.

Yes he's thinking of Satan's son.

''I'm heartbroken.So please just let me drown myselft in alcohol.'' he heard it so clear it was really cho kyuhyun.

He quickly stood up and followed that voice who kept on shouting.

Lying down in his own puke.Necktie is messed up in his chest.Coughing and getting shower in his own tears.

That's how he found satan's san.

''I'm..his friend.I'm the one who'll apologized for him.I'm really sorry, this friend of mine is just heartbroken.You heard him said it right? So please excuse me.'' He dragged satan's son up and he felt the other hugged him tight.

''You're not going to him right?''

''..i'm not.''

This is the right decision right?

This night he could just pretend..

'Cause that will be for the best.

--

It was 10 pm when he reached his own apartment.After spending thirthy minutes changing kyuhyun suits in his sleeping clothes.He just looked at the other.He kept on thinking how would kyuhyun life end up when he continue to focus in his broken heart.The other might get fired from a game company he's working.

He traced kyuhyun face with his fingers and sighed.He really looked peaceful when he's sleeping.But after a few moments sungmin really don't know what happened when he was suddenly in kyuhyun's underneath.Kyuhyun eyes was still closed so sungmin thought the other was just...hmm how could he say this.

What shocked him the most was kyuhyun's lips colliding against himself softly.He gulped and froze in his spot.The lips on the top of him was now moving and he felt a hand crawling in every spots of his body.Sungmin struggled but the other just kept him secured and even deepened the kiss.

''Satan's son.Stop it now.This is sungmin.'' But his statement was ignored and it brought a humped against his crotch.Suddenly a wet kiss was being placed on his neck.He stretched his head upward to give kyuhyun more access.He just decided to give up 'cause he don't know how will this stop and kyuhyun will never remember everything tomorrow right?

''Ahh..yes..'' he really felt embarrased in the sound he's making.

After a few seconds he felt kyuhyun trying to get rid of the clothes he's wearing.We'll go that far?

He just realized he was and he can saw kyuhyun bulge forming before his eyes.Sungmin thought that will not fit in his cute butthole But pratcie makes everything perfect right? He trashed his body around as he felt kyuhyun up his thighs with half-lidded eyes.He moaned and bit his lips and gripped on the covers as he felt kyuhyun .He almost thoughtd  that was the end of it when suddenly a tongue circled in his bottom.He squired as he saw kyuhyun smirked.Is that preparing?

''Are you ready?''

''Yes i am.I'm ready to you in.'' and in one of a blick.Sungmin moaned at the intense feeling howering him.He couldn't describe it.He bit his lips as he tried to kept his body in pace.''Move.'' he finally said it and kyuhyun started to move in and out.The move that made by kyuhyun made sungmin squirmed on the bed and cling his hands around kyuhyun's neck.

''Faster!..'' 

''I know.I know/.'' 

The bed started to move as they are.Sungmin felt kyuhyun lips on his again.Is this really a good idea? A tongue entered his mouth as they fought in dominace while kyuhyun are continuing hitting sungmin's prostate.After a moments they both reached their peek and kyuhyun slumped his body beside him.He tiredly looked at the other but kyuhyun's back is now facing him.

They crossed the limitation as enemies.

But sungmin, Himself knew, he just can't leave kyuhyun after his HEART got tortured and broken into pieces.

Yes he just can't.

---

 

IGNORE THE ERRORS 'CAUSE RIGHT NOW I'M RIGHTING SECRETLY LOL.I JUST CAN'T END THIS LIKE THIS RIGHT?

:) SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE!