1/2

Fire and Oxygen.

Sungmin hates Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun hates Sungmin.

Simple as that.

But one night changes their perspective.

A night to remember.

 

--

''Where is my ing glasses?!'' one fine morning was ruined by a man named sungmin.He was scribbling reports from his students when he noticed, his glasses was missing.

It's not like he can't see without that.He just feel lost without it.Well, you could say that he never dared to remove it., .

Suddenly, one student named ryeowook entered the scene when sungmin is currently  looking under his table.The student awkwardly averted his eyes to somewhere else.He can't dare to look at his teacher ..and it's sticking in the air.

He coughed and sungmin felt a pain in his head.

''Mr.Lee.There is someone who wants to see you.'' The student blurted and let the person from the outside to entered.As the person entered the scene.''I just wanted to correct you.I don't want to see him.I just wanted to talk to him.Don't get the wrong idea okay?'' Ryeowook just gave the other man a plain look.

''ing reminder.Well mostly it started like this.'' He mumbled as the other man looked at him curiously.He just curled his fingers and bid a good bye.

Sungmin stood up and rubbed his eyes. ''Yah! Ryeowook! Don't just pop-out like that.My head just collide in this desk!'' He opened his eyes and looked at the person infront of him.

''Surprised?'' Sungmin felt like he wanted to jumped off in the tallest building he may ever encountered.

He sat on his seat and continue to check the report, ignoring the other's presence.

''I said surprised! You're really ing stubborn!'' The other shouted annoyingly.Sungmin pauses for a moment and looked at the satan's son infront of him. ''I got no time to play with you.Just please, rot in hell! With your father'' he said calmly but emphasizing every word.The other smiled cheekily.

''Then you must be my brother.'' the other laughed like a maniac when he saw the other bawling his fist tightly. 

Sungmin sighed and stood up.He walked towards the satan's son infront him and stepped on the other's foot while the other winced in pain.

''That hurts, my brother!'' exclaimed by the other batting his eyelashes.Sungmin just smiled and returned to his seat.''By the way.By chance did you saw heechul?'' The changed of the topic made sungmin sighed hard.He just can't take it when the man infront of him..is always asking the same question everyday.He don't know if this kid have hots for heechul but he's worried.

''I don't know.Class ended already.It's not like i leave some track in heechul's pants or something.'' Sungmin exclaimed playing with his fingers.He wanted to find his glasses right now but satan's son interrupted him.The othey sighed in dismayed and sat on the chair infront of sungmin's desk.

''Can i borrow your cellphone?'' the other mimicked a child's voice as sungmin half-heartedly rolled his eyes.

''Don't you have your own phone?'' He asked as the other nodded.Sungmin can't believe what is circling in this satan's son mind.He have his own phone.Why not use it?! He thought in grimaced as he pulled his cellphone from his back pocket.He just hope satan's son would not open other folders.It's not like he have bunch of s in his downloads..it's more than that...and it's not like satan's son would react seriously by seeing it..He's sure the other will laughed and just .

''If you're going to text heechul.Just find heenim.'' He exclaimed as he looked at the other man.The other man looked back at him.

''You should change my name in your contacts.You're really playing this well.Satan's son? Seriously? I really hate you.'' said by the other as he continue clicking in sungmin's phone.

''It suits you well.'' said sungmin simply.The other looked at him with no emotions in his eyes.''Well..i'm also gonna change your name in my contacts.It would be Satan's brother.'' 

 ''It's not like i care.'' Sungmin really act like he doesn't care.Truthfully, even the other named him as devil's .He couldn't care a bit.It's not like it's important.

The wind is starting to get cold from the breeze outside when sungmin saw the other pulled out his own phone.Again, he started to play with his fingers and looking up time to time.He decided to stop checking his reports cause he will not finished it..Yes he will never finished it when there's a person with him whose smell like a black magic.

He stared enough. ''What are you doing with my phone? Give it back.'' he cleared his throat but the other just looked at him for so long.He never dared to asked the other.

The other observed sungmin as sungmin stood up and tried to aimed for his cellphone.But not so fast, the other was gone like a wind.He's already near the door when sungmin stomped his feet. ''Why are you capturing yourself ??'' A loud laugh echoed in the whole room as sungmin faintly dropped his on the floor.

''I already expected you're reaction would be like that.So give me back my phone.Stop invading my own privacy!'' 

''Nope.It's amusing.'' said by other running around from the chasing sungmin.

Sungmin gave up and he heard the other breathing so hard but still clutching his cellphone.Well..tightly.

''Give me back my phone.'' Sungmin knew that the other is already reaching the verge of his patience.

But still..somehow he can managed it.

But the other just ignored him.He frowned.

The other man continue to transfer pictures to his phone as he looked at the devil's spawn infront him.He can't help not to think that , sungmin looks better without glasses.

He scratched his head annoyingly.He cursed in his mind and decided not to let his dog sleep in the same bed as him.Well..that one bold move made sungmin's cellphone slip off his graps, one thing he never thought sungmin is already in the underneath.

''WHAT THE ?!'' it's like a high magnitude earthquake just passed by but the other man named kyuhyun.Yes cho kyuhyun actually, just hold his belly laughing like there's no tomorrow thus the other man kicked him right in the balls.The impact sends him to the cold floor as sungmin returned to his own seat.

''You have some guts to get a copy of my pictures! You have no idea how much effort i put onto that.Don't think like i'm doing it for fun! And be careful! Always clean your cellphone's screen from now on.'' Sungmin arrogantly reminded as the other squirmed on his posture.

''Don't ever think i'll using your photos!'' 

''Not like i'm expecting.I'm just speculating.'' 

''Then don't! Heechul's pictures are better even when not .''

''I'm not asking whose better or not.Get out of here.'' shouted sungmin as he looked for a sharp weapon in his desk.

Kyuhyun carefully stood up.He's middle is still hurting like hell.

''Good bye minnie.'' Sungmin heard it.He heard it clearly.

''Whose minnie?'' He asked curiously as kyuhyun pointed at him. ''You, obviously.'' 

''I'm not a girl!'' He sulked.''Yes, you are.'' Kyuhyun said playfully.Sungmin never thought he'll blushed over that compliment.Most people around him even strangers he met on the streets tells the same thing.He couldn't deny it.His body and face is fit for a girl.But when his enemy blurted it with no hesitance.He couldn't help not to stop himself from blushing.Naturally, even when the other people tells him that.He will literary blush.But this situation is far from those.

''Yes most of the people--'' kyuhyun cut him off and he felt slicing kyuhyun to pieces and throw the sliced meat in the river.

''Just an ugly one.'' 

No one ever told him that.

Just these person! 

Satan's son! 

'' YOU CHO!'' 

''I'LL  YOU LEE!'' said kyuhyun as he goes out but not forgetting to point on sungmin's head.

''Your glasses are in your head! Stupid!'' 

Sungmin banged his head on his desk.

--1/2--

I'll post the continuation tom or on the other day.I still have to update source of happiness.I really want to finish that.I said this is inspired from a manga right.The plot is not mine.Just the story.I really can't remember it.

By the way.Thanks for reading.