My Hero ♥

My Hero ♥ ~A Oneshot~

"You're so happy-go-lucky!"

"I wish I was like you, always happy!"

"You must have a perfect life, being all hyper, huh?"

 

Those words, it's not true...

Always happy? Heh... lies.

Perfect life? You think crying all night is perfect for you?...

You see, I'm not perfect, happy-go-lucky, or always happy... The truth is, I'm the opposite..

 

Crying all night,

Weak,

And stuck in the dark..

 

I cry at night, alone. My mom & dad always argue. Their angry voices kills me inside.

Why? If they loved each other.. why are they arguing? .. If only I wasn't born.. I wouldn't be suffering this much pain inside..

I kept crying, nobody comforted me.. nobody was there for me..

 

But, if it wasn't for him, I wouldn't be this happy now..

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I woke up because of the sunlight outside my window. I then sat and rubbed my eyes. "Last night.. they were fighting again.." I let out a soft sigh. Then, I walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, afterwards I took a shower and changed into my uniform. I went downstairs and saw a note on the table.

"~~~~~-ah, here's some toasts for you. Your father and I have to be early today because of a meeting. Anyway, here's your money for school. Be careful, okay? Love, mom."

I sighed and put back the note on the table. I grabbed the money & took a toasted bread and went to school. I was eating my bread to school. But, before I go there, I go to a certain place first. It's my special place. Only a few people go there. I'm the only one who go there.

I walked to the park and went to the forest. Yes, there's a forest there. Alot of people get easily lost there, but I already remember the directions there. You're probably wondering what the place I am telling you. Well, it's just in the forest near the lake.

Why do I like going there? Because, I feel at ease whenever I am there. I feel like I'm free to do anything. The soft grass makes me feel safe, and the sound of the lake is like music to me. I love it there. But, when I finally arrived at my favorite spot, I saw a boy laying there.

I took a little step closer to him. He was asleep. He had a very beautiful face, but he's a guy. I wonder how he get so pretty? It feels so awkward for me, saying a guy is beautiful. I haven't seen a single boy having such a.... feminine face. He was beautiful. He looks like a painting that turned real.

Then, his eyes were slowly opening. I moved a little step back. He sat up and turned to me. "Who are you?" He asked. I hesitated for a moment. Why was I so nervous? "Um, well, er, I'm... ~~~~" He stared at me. He finally spoke, "Oh. Then, what are you doing here, ~~~~~?" He asked.

I blinked a few times. "Well, I usually go here, but since you're taking a nap here, I'll just go then--" When I was about to go, he grabbed my wrist. "No, you can stay. I didn't say I want you to leave." He said. I looked at him in surprise. He released my hand and lay there again.

"Um, so... can I, sit with you, then?" I asked. He nodded his head. I sat next to him. I looked at the lake, like the usual thing I do there. I love the lake. It's beautiful, and it never ends. Unlike my parents, their love ended. And it ended with argues. They're arguments are endless. And also my tears.

I looked at him, his eyes were closed. Then, his left eye opened slowly and looked at me. I turned around quickly, trying not to get caught. There was a long silence. Then, I looked at my clock. "I have to go now." I said and ran to school. I made it and took a seat. "Yah! ~~~~-ah, what took you so long!? We were waiting for you!" My friend said. I gave my usual fake smile. "Oh, mianhe!" I said and acted like a really was happy.

After school, I went back to my favorite spot again. But, he wasn't there now. I sighed. "What a relief." I said and sat on the grass. I closed my eyes for a minute, but then, when I opened it, I saw him again. "Hm?" He said. My eyes blinked alot of times. "What are you doing?" He was very close to my face. "Why were you closing your eyes?" He asked.

I blushed. "W-Well... nothing. I just ... felt a little sleepy." I said. He moved away and said, "Oh, okay." He sat next to me. There was another long silence. "So... why are you here?" I asked him. He didn't reply immediately. I looked at him, then he replied, "Nothing." I looked at the lake again. "Oh, ok.." I felt a little awkward with him.

I'm with a guy I don't even know or relate to. I was curious to know why he's here. Then, he stood up. He started walking away. "Where are you going?" I said, turning to him. He didn't turn, or look at me. "You asked me what I'm doing here. I might be an annoyance to you." He said and left. "No, you aren't." I mumbled.

I got home and sat on my bed, wishing that mom & dad won't fight tonight. I then remembered, I don't know that guy's name yet. I didn't ask him. But I told him my name. It's weird he didn't told me his. Well, I'll ask tomorrow, if he's still at that spot. I then lay on my bed. But, I kept seeing his face in my mind. Why am I thinking of him..?

I couldn't sleep. Why am I like this? I'm not usually like this, since I cry alot. I finally slept and woke up at 5 am. I did my usual routine. But then, I rushed to that spot again, to find him. I don't know why I'm dying to see him. I don't.

I saw him there again, sitting. He was looking at the lake. I stopped running and sat to him. "Um, hello again?" I said. He just nodded. We were just sitting there together, not anything else. I broke the silence when I said, "Hey, you haven't told me your name yet." He looked at me. "I'll tell you, later." He said.

"But, what if you're not here later?" I said. He sighed, "I will." He said and left. Then, I went to school. I smiled fakely again and did my usual routine; wearing fake smiles everyday. Finally, school ended. I was walking at the corridors, when I received a message from mom:

"~~~~-ah, I don't want to tell you this, but... it's for your own sake too... Your father and I... are going to divorce.. we want you to pick whom you want to stay with... so come home immediately, okay?"

I stared at my phone, shocked. Tears rolled on my cheeks, and fell on the ground. I ran and ran, and didn't know where I was going. I wasn't controlling my feet. It was taking me somewhere... somewhere I feel comfortable..

I then opened my eyes, and saw myself at someone's chest, crying. I looked up, and saw him again.. He looked surprised. "Are you alright, ~~~~?" He asked me. "No! I'm not! I have never been alright! I'm always crying! I forced myself to not let out my pain! I suffer alot... you know?" I continued on his chest. He didn't seem to mind. He hugged me tight. "Don't worry... I'm here for you.."

 

...a month later...

 

I was finally happy. I found my real happiness. I escaped the dark, thanks to him. He helped me. He loved me truly. He loved me with all his heart, and help me with my pain inside. He told me to free my pain whenever I want, and I did. And it helped me become happy. Truly happy. Thank you, Key. You're my Hero ♥

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

 

YAAAAY~! DONE W/ ONESHOT! :x

I know that this really , and it's too short. e.e

But I'm really, REALLY sleepy naoo!

I hope you guys like dis ^^'''

I at making oneshots. really.