Chapter 9: Spend the Night with me

The Beast keeping You safe

Chapter 9: Spend the Night with me

_________________________________________________

Hyoyeon's POV

.....

.......

"Hyo...raen..gi."I hear a voice calling out to me but don't pay too much attention to it since I was so in thought right now..

What happened? Everything seemed to have happened so quickly.. Images of Seunghyun appearing and Horangi getting ripped apart filled my head. Going over to Tiffany's place too..

"Hyoraengi...??"I felt a hand touch me, causing me to come out of my trance. I took hold of the hand and was going to break it but stopped when I realized who it was. "O-OW!"Sooyoung whimpered loudly.

I release her quickly and looked around in confusion. "Uhmmm.. Sorry Youngie, reflexes."I apologize silently. "So uhmm.. what were we talking about?"

"You were saying that you needed to be strong to leave that weird group of yours."Jessica fills me in. "Then you just... dozed off I guess.."

"Oh right..."I nod, I stood up and looked behind the tree we were currently sitting by to see no one there. 'So... I was just.. daydreaming??....Jesus, I was really scared for a second there...'

I sat back down as the 8 girls looked at me in confusion.

"Ah, it's nothing.."I shook my head to their confusion... 'Wow, I must have a big imagination...'I thought in awe. If I could day dream up something like that... seriously, that amazes me.

"Are you sure it's nothing?"Jessica asked, her brows rose curiously at me. "You were dazing off for a while before."

"Ne. It's seriously nothing. I was just..thinking about stuff."

"If you say so."

I looked at my watch silently now to check the time. "Hmm.. I should bring you girls home now."

"Eh? It's not even that late, Hyoraengi."Sooyoung pouted.

"I know it's not late but you girls should go home and at least rest a bit before tomorrow."

"Well.. if it's put that way then we have no choice but to do that.."Sooyoung crossed her arms, pouting still. "Are you gonna drop us all off?"

"I will." I nod slightly, wanting to make sure they all get home safely. "I don't want any of you getting hurt."

"Such a caring girlfriend...."Taeyeon mumbled.

"Ah, did you say something..??"I turned to her confused. The kid leader shook her head quickly.

"Aniyo.."She smiled awkwardly at me again.

"Mmm... Okay. Let's get going then."I stood up and dusted off my clothes, the others doing the same thing.

"Hyoraengi, can you drop me off last?"Tiffany asked me curiously. From what I saw in her background, she lives alone with a few maids. I guess it'd make sense to drop her off last, so she doesn't get lonely or anything.

"Sure."

"Yay~"Tiffany purred and held my hand suddenly. "Maybe I can help you study english, since you at it."She teases.

"Is that just an excuse to keep me at your house?"I rose a brow at her curiously, a small grin making it's way to my face.

"Maybe."She giggled.

"So, who am I walking home first?"I asked curiously, holding Tiffany's hand back as I looked at the others curiously.

"I'm second to last since I live close to her."Jessica pointed out while motioning to Tiffany, she pulled the cat plushie out of my other hand, holding it for me so she can hold my other hand.

"Ugh, the state-born girls are hogging Hyoddaengi."Sunny crossed her arms.

"Oh calm down, we're like first y'know?"Taeyeon pointed to herself and Sunny.

"So Taeyeon and Sunny are first?"I nodded slightly. "Lead the way."

"Me first."Taeyeon commented before walking off in the direction of where her house is. We followed her, chatting silently to pass time on our way there.

When we arrived there, I was kind of surprised at the size of her home. I knew she was rich and all but I didn't think it'd be like...yeah. I guess I should start preparing for the sight of the others houses.

I think I can remember Sooyoung's house though, I remembered she was rich when I remembered who she really was so I can adjust to it when it comes to her.

Before Taeyeon goes inside her house, Jessica passes her the shirt she was wearing before. "Alright, bye girls. See you tomorrow."She waves at us and walks through her homes front gate.

I continued to stare in awe for a bit until she was in the house. "Wow..."

"My turn Hyoddaengi."Sunny tugged on my tanktop.

"Ne."

____________________________________________________

The process of dropping off the girls continued on with similar steps. Stopping in front of their homes, staring in awe as Jessica passes them their shirts, saying good bye, then moving onto the next one.

It was already dark when it came time to drop Jessica off.

I let go of her hand when we reached her doors. Unlike the others, we didn't stop at the front gate. Jessica wanted us, me and Tiffany, to follow her in a bit.

She opened the door of her home silently but stopped half way, turning towards me. "Thanks for... today."Jessica says softly but I hear her. "It was fun.."She commented before rushing into her home. Leaving me and Tiffany alone.

"I guess we let ourselves out."I turn to Tiffany while motioning to the gate.

"Let's go then."She nodded and leads the way out. "Thankfully I live close by.."She sighed in relief.

We started walking again, talking about random things. This actually got me comfortable with her. After a while, I started to notice her slow movement and wondered about it for a bit...

"Are you tired Tippani?"I looked at her curiously.

"Kind of, unlike you Hyoraengi, I can't handle this far a walk."Tiffany chuckled cutely.

"Why didn't you say anything before?"

"I thought that if I did you'd drop me off quickly, and I don't want that happening..."

"Well.. that, or I could just carry you."I shrugged a bit.

"Eh? Chincha?"Tiffany stopped walking and stared at me, eyes sparkling.

"Not like I mind."

"Can you carry me now?"

"If you want me to then I will."I nod slightly as she released my hand for a bit. Tiffany then held both of her arms towards me with an innocent smile. "I'm guessing that's a yes?"I laughed at her action.

"Your guess is right."She nodded. I passed her the things I was carrying.

"If I'm carrying you, you're holding the things."

"I don't mind, as long as you're carrying me~"

"Silly girl."I was laughing again, I held my arms out and she jumped into them. Wrapping her arms around my neck. "At least tell me where to go so I won't get us lost."

"Just keep going straight."She looked ahead of us and pointed in that direction, determination on her face. "Onward slave."

"I swear to God I will drop you on your ."Threatening words come out of my mouth, I smiled at her innocently while saying that.

"You wouldn't.."She gasped.

"I would. Trust my words."

"Aiee! Fine, miahne Hyoraengi."Tiffany whimpered and nuzzled my cheek as I walked in the direction she was pointing in.

"Okay, okay. Let's go."I replied with the best english I got.

A few minutes later, Tiffany was humming happily when we were close to our destination. "We're almost there~"She sung in english. I'm guessing it's my fault since I wanted to try speaking in english before. "Just a few more steps Hyo."she cheered.

"Alright, just because I wanted to try speaking to you in english doesn't mean you should flaunt me with your perfection."I playfully glare at her.

"Haha, yes yes. I'll stop."Tiffany pats my cheek softly. "I'm honestly surprised you're this playful. Before, you looked really serious and stuff. What happened? Did we rub off on you?~"

"Maybe... That sounds about right."

"That's good, I like this Hyoyeon better than the serious one."She complimented me before pointing at a place. "Here, we're here!~"She states loudly.

"Shh!"I laughed at how loud she can be. "You're so loud.."

"What's wrong with being loud?"Tiffany pouted.

"Nothings wrong with being loud, it's just that you have your timing off."I pointed out. "It's night now if you hadn't noticed."

"Oh right..."She blushed in embarrassment after realizing that now..

I put her down now since we were in front of her place. Her place was smaller than the others but it was still big.. it made sense since she lived alone..

"I hope I'm not bothering anyone.."

"Who would you bother Hyoraengi?"Tiffany laughed. "I live alone, the maids don't stay with me all day you know? They have their own lives to live."She sighed, her tone a bit sad. "It's lonely..."

"Shall I stay over today?"I questioned her curiously.

She looked up, a bit excited. "Chincha?.."

"Not like I mind."I nodded. "I kind of got sad when you said that."I laughed a bit.

"You're staying over then~"Tiffany squeals, jumping up and down excitedly as she grabs my hands and leads me into her humble abode. "This is so exciting."She says to herself and turns to me to repeat her sentence.

"Is it?"I was confused. How was me staying over exciting?

"Of course it is. It's always exciting to have someone over. Well..."Tiffany paused a bit. "It's exciting in my view. I guess for others it may be different."She played with her hair a bit.

"You're so cute sometimes."I comment all of sudden, shocking her a bit with that.

"How nice of you Hyoraengi."She laughed as she shut the door behind us. "It's so fresh to hear you say something like that."

"Dak-cho."My words were playful again as I looked around her home. It was such a simple place and was filled with pink. "It's so...pink in here."

"My favorite color is pink, it can't be helped."Tiffany crossed her arms and looked around with me. "Do you have a problem with pink?"

"I don't have a problem with it."I shook my head slightly and fixed the hat on my head. "It matches you."

"I'll take that as a compliment. Anyways.."Tiffany leads me to her living room and puts her things down on the couch. "Since it's dark, shall I make dinner?"

"Need any help?"

"Aniyo, You're my guest. I'll make dinner."She sat me down on the couch. "Just sit here and read the manga Sunny suggested you read."

"Uhmm..Okay."I looked at the bag I brought with me, it was full of books. Mostly manga books, because of Sunny. "What type of food are you making though?"

"Pizza."She replied in english while fixing her hair and putting an apron on.

I clapped when I got what she said. "Yes."I stated in awe. "Are you making it from the start or is it branded?" I questioned her while picking up one of the books Sunny picked out for me.

"Branded of course. I'm not that good with cooking." I hear her poking at the oven.

"Why did you but an apron on then? Wanted to look professional while heating the pizza up?"I teased, not looking up from the book.

"Shut up."She giggled and came back into the living room, she threw the apron at me. "This playful side of you can get annoying sometimes."She sat next to me.

"I just started being playful, give me a break will you?"I put the book down and stare at her. "Done heating up the pizza?"

"Yea."She then pulled out our english work book. "While we're waiting I can help you out with your english."

"But--"

"No buts. You've been playing hookey for a whole week."Tiffany pinched my cheek. "That really puts a dent in your image y'know?"

"Hey, I'll have you know I came on Monday."

"Yea, to only introduce yourself."Tiffany scoffed. "After that, you disappeared for the rest of the week." she leaned on me and opened the work book up. "You wanted us to know your name before you try to leave a huge impression on us, huh? Such a bad girl."

"You seem to have gotten very comfortable with me."I pointed out while looking into the work book too. "You're not gonna worry about me choking you with your own hair or anything?"

"Maybe I will worry about that."Tiffany giggled. "Eww..."She realized something, "Now that I think about it, that sounds really weird. Do you have a for that or something??"She looked at me worriedly.

"Of course not."I laughed. For some reason, she was really easy to talk too and play around with. It was as if she threw away all her fear towards me and replaced it with something else. It really threw me off though because my thoughts went to yesterday. "Listen... Fany.."I used the nickname the others were using on her, hoping that was okay for me to use..

"Ne?"She looked up from the book, smiling innocently at me.

"Are you...okay?"I questioned, confusing myself with my own question.

"What do you mean?" I knew she'd get confused too.. What the heck was I trying to say? "I'm okay?"

"I mean, about yesterday.."I thought carefully of what to say now. "I uhm...killed your boyfriend yesterday... and you seem really fine today... so I was just, y'know? Wondering if you were alright and stuff.."

She thougth about it for a few seconds and sighed. "Listen, i'm not really.. okay of the thought of you killing someone, especially my boyfriend..."She says in an honest tone. "But for some reason, I felt like he kind of had it coming since he was also in the same business as you..."

"You mean, assassination?"

"Yea, that."Tiffany nodded and leaned more into me. "I had my happy moments with him but he was always... being an . I know it sounds kind of.. I don't know, weird of me to dis him like this.. after his death and all but.. I-I just... y'know???"She looked up at me, distress in her eyes. She had no idea what to say next, she was confusing herself at the moment. "I moved on, let's just say that....I'm pretty sure Jessica was quick to move on too since Taecyeon tried to kill her and you were just protecting her in a way.."her face grew a bit frustrated. "Can we move on from this topic? It's gonna give me a headache."

"Yea, sorry."I laughed and rubbed her forehead softly. "Don't want that brain of yours to fry over something like that."I commented.

"Thanks."Tiffany giggled. "I want your brain to fry over something like this though."She motioned to the english book.

I gasped. "Ugh, so mean. After I massage your forehead for you."I shook my head in disappointment.

"Haha, okay okay. I'll take it slow for you."

"Thank you very much."

"Speaking of 'okay'.... Hyoraengi, were you okay before?"Tiffany turned to me, changing the topic quickly. "When you came out of your dazed state before you looked kind of.. scared. What were you thinking of?"

"It was nothing to serious.. I was just day dreaming.."

"About?"

"Uhmm well.. Seunghyun-seonbae finding out I told you girls everything and stuff like that."I shrugged slightly. "It escalated so quickly, it was weird and stuff.."

"Well.. I guess that'd be a good reason to be scared."

"Yup, now hurry up and fix my english."I poked her side then pointed at the book.

"Don't poke my side!"She poked me back.

"If i'm not poking your side, you're not poking mines!"I held my sides in a defensive state as she did the same thing.

"Deal." We came to an agreement quickly and lowered our defense to study the english work book together...

___________________________________________________

After a few more minutes of studying, we decided to stop since the pizza was done. I followed Tiffany into the kitchen to watch her slice the pizza evenly. Cutting the medium sized pizza into 6 pizzas.

"Three for each, I'm guessing?"I questioned her as she pulled two plates out.

"Hmm.. Nah, five for me."She says seriously.

"Yah... Are you a shikshin as well?"I reminded her of Sooyoung and Yoona.

"Of course not, my stomach isn't as strong as those two."Tiffany giggled and put three slices on her plate then three on mines. "What do you wanna drink?"She questioned me curiously while walking to her fridge.

"Do you have diet?"I picked up a slice of pizza and nom on it.

"Yup."She pulled out two Diet cokes and sat at the dinning room table. I sat besides her and we ate in silence.

"It gets so silent when people are eating."Tiffany commented all of a sudden.

"Well yeah, I'm busy stuffing my face here."I swallowed the chewed up pieces in my mouth and pointed the obvious out. "Why would I talk to you when I could be eating my dinner right now?"

"I will put the drink back."She threatened playfully while pulling my soda away from me.

"Ah, wae??"I pouted. "Give it back, I'll talk to you."

She smiled victoriously and handed back the soda. I placed it far away from her but still at a distance I could reach, "Just kidding~ Now eat your food."

"Yah!"Tiffany pouted now as she slapped my shoulder.

"What? You started it."

"I don't wanna eat in silence."

"Stop being so stubborn you silly girl. I'll talk to you after dinner."

"Really..?"She asked in english.

"Of course."I replied back with the same language. Hoping that'd satisfy her.

"Fine."She purred and continued to eat her pizza.

While she was talking so much, I continued to chew on my pizza. So I was one pizza ahead of her. When I was finally done eating, I just sat there watching her eat with the soda in my hand.

"Must you watch me eat so intently like that?"She questioned, blushing in embarrassment.

"You eat in such an interesting way, I can't help it."

"Me? Eating in such an interesting way?"She laughed. "Did you not see Sooyoung swallow the pancakes you made this morning, whole?"

"Hmm... did she really?" I rose a brow to what she just declared.

"Well... no, but it was like she was."Tiffany giggled and finished up her pizza. "How can someone as pretty as her, eat so much like a man.."

"I agree with you on that."I couldn't help myself, I laughed a bit when imagining Youngie like that. "I'm curious on how you all met by the way.."I thought about it and figured I never questioned them about this.

"Oh, me and Jessica came from the same school in the states. We knew each other back then but weren't that close."Tiffany says with a thoughtful look. "When I came here to South Korea, I saw she was also here and we grew closer since we had the same interests and stuff. We met Taeyeon and Sunny in our singing class and became fast friends."

"What about the other four?"

"Yoona, Yuri and Sooyoung were at first against us. Like really, but after a while of singing and dancing. They kind of found something they really enjoyed and that changed their hearts into something warm."She explained, taking the plates to put them in the sink so she can clean the dishes.

"And Seobb?"

"Seohyun was really against the idea of joining our group, since we really wanted to become a hot girl group after highschool, maybe even before graduation. She thought that, that was gonna take us no where in life and that we needed to think about our futures seriously.."Tiffany states while cleaning. " Anyways, after a while we somehow persuaded her and got her to join us in chasing our dreams. She started enjoying after a few conversations with me."She put the dishes away and turns to face me with a cocky grin on her face.

"Oh?"I look at her curiously. "Just you?"

"Okay, maybe the others had something to do with it.."Tiffany giggled.

I stood up laughing, "Fany, where's your bathroom? I wanna brush my teeth."I stated while going to my bag in the living room to pull out the small toothbrush set I always bring along with me.

"You seem like a neat freak when I think about it."Tiffany pointed out as she takes my hand and leads me to the bathroom. "Taking a bath for over half an hour. Brushing your teeth frequently after eating." she was right, I was doing that a lot. It can't be helped, I feel gross if I don't brush after eating.

"It feels gross if I don't brush my teeth after eating."I shrugged a bit.

"I'll brush my teeth with you then."She suggests while pulling out her pink toothbrush.

"Since I'm staying over, are your guest rooms pink? If so, I don't think I can handle this much pink in one day."I commented while pulling my green toothbrush out and prepping it to brush my teeth. "I'll sleep in the living room if I have too."

"No way, you're sleeping in my room."Tiffany states, in the process of brushing. "I want you on the ground."

"Wow, how nice of you."I laughed.

"Thanks, I try."I felt her elbow hit my arm, I turned to her and see her wink before we focus on our teeths. "Seriously though, Hyoraengi. I don't mind you sleeping in my room, it'll make me feel less alone..." she finished up after a while and was drying off the wet spots.

"If you don't mind, I guess I'll be doing that then." I was still in the process of cleaning. "Since I'm still brushing my teeth, you'd better bring the futon out in your room quickly, I wanna sleep already. I might change my mind if I don't see a futon there and go home."

I let out a small laugh when I saw she quickly made her way out of the bathroom to go to her room, I assume she went to her room...

I finished brushing after a few more minutes and go to where I thought her room was. "Fany, I'm coming in."I warned before walking into the room. It was all pink, I expected that much. "I knew it'd be this pink. It's so overwhelming to my eyes."

"Be quiet you."Tiffany throws a pillow at me and motions to the futon on the ground. "I made it quickly."She commented. "I'm gonna go change now to my pajamas."she stood up, taking her pajamas and going to the bathroom. "I'll be back~"She called out.

"Take your time."I shrug and looked around somemore. "I guess I'll get myself comfortable then..?"I stripped off my jeans and tank top so I was just in my undergarments now. I walked out of the room to go grab the things I left in the living room. Bringing it back to Tiffany's room.

When I was in there again I took a seat on the futon on the ground and patted it. " I guess this is comfortable.."

"It is right?"I hear Tiffany's voice, wow she changes fast. I looked at her and nodded.

"Very. I see you're wearing pink."

"Once again, do you have a problem with my pink obsession?"Tiffany went and took a seat on her bed, staring at me with her arms crossed.

"Of course not."I played with my hair. "There's a bug on your leg."I point out nonchalantly. Causing her to scream and slap at her leg. Only to notice that it was just a hair.

"YAH!"Tiffany threw another pillow at me.

"Miahne~"I lay on the futon and got comfy. "I'm gonna sleep."

"Ehh? But you said you'd talk to me after dinner..."

"I did, didn't I?"

"Well yeah but--"

"Shush, you're gonna need energy to stay alert tomorrow since Seunghyun-seonbae is going to the small gathering Taeyeon's having in her own home."I shrugged slightly. "Geez, all that just because you want me to be there.."

"It was kind of the only way, you seemed really hard to approach.."Tiffany smiled nervously. "Seriously hard to approach."

"I'm just intimidating."I hugged the pillow she threw at me.

"Wowww."

"Turn off the lights already, I wanna sleep."I threw back one of her pillows and hit her side.

"Alright, alright!"Tiffany stood up and shut the lights off. I hear her foot steps as she tries to make her way to her bed.

"Ugh!"I groaned when I felt her foot step on my hand.

"Ah! Sorry!"

"W-Wait, don't go that way."I warned her before she stepped on my other hand. "Oh my god.."

"Sorry Sorry!!"Tiffany moved back and carefully makes it to her bed now. Since I heard the sound of creaking. "I stepped on you two times, I'm so sorry.."I hear her voice.

I laughed a bit. "It's okay, I like pain. It might not have been the pleasure kind of pain I was expecting but oh well, close enough."I stated in a playful tone.

She laughed at my words and I felt someone slap me. Made sense it was her hand since I was close to her bed. "You're a ert aren't you?"

"Maybe I am? Maybe I'm not."

"Whatver, go to sleep already."She moved around on the bed till she was comfortable. "Night ."

"Night you pink weirdo

"Dak-cho."

"You first.."

"Wanna fight?"

A laugh forced it's way out of my throat, since I was trying to hold it in but.. it was just too funny, what she was doing. "Okay okay, I give. I'm going to sleep."I waved the white flag and turned to face her bed, hugging the pillow tightly.

It was silent after that, I guess she was actually going to sleep.... I'll just do the same then....

'I'm really happy I was day dreaming before, if not things would've ended quickly....'I thought while shutting my eyes tightly. 'But wait... I had a plan in that dream, it seemed really good...'

'What was it though???'