I'm EXO's Baekhyun.

Living in Baekhyun's Atmosphere

I rest my back at the cold chair behind me, rubbed my eyes that really tired because I haven’t rest it even for a blink. EXO is finally on stage after some mouths fight between me and that boy BakeHyun, or Baekhyun… so whatever his name is. I don’t like him. He’s just so rude that it hurts. It hurts more because I didn’t get to see my Key Oppa on stage because of him.

“Hey, what’s that face?” Someone handed me a cup of coffee. It was JunMo, I saw him still looked pale but better than before.

“Hey,” I took the coffee from his hand and smiled, “Feeling better?” I asked him. He nodded as he sat beside me. He sips his coffee before looking back at me, “What happened?” he asked again

“It’s EXO.” I suddenly blurted out. I am so comfortable with JunMo that I almost tell him everything even it wasn’t important. And luckily JunMo was always there to listen to me. “I don't know if there's a possibility of any other artist could be as rude as them.”

“Them?”

I nodded my head in response.

“You were having a fight with all of the members?” JunMo asked, sipping another coffee. I shook my head, “No, I fought with that boy called Bake or Baek or whatever Bacon?”

“Baekhyun you mean?” JunMo correcting me

“You know him?” I sound a little bit surprised, I know. “What are you?!? A fan??” I said sarcastically since I know he has no interest towards boy band or girl band in Korea.

“Yes, I’m a fan. I cooled people down.”

“Quit with that joke.” I spat at him. He laughed and ruffled my hair.

“Soooo, typical of you.” He smiled sincerely, “Stop judging people so easily, Min-ah.”

“I’m not.”

“You were.” He laughed, “You just tell that all the members of EXO are rude when you were only having a little fight with one member.” He emphasizes the ‘little’ word. I clicked my tongue.

“No no no no!” He shook his head fast as he cupped my face with one of his hands, my lips made a pout because of that, “Don’t click your tongue on me!” He laughed a little, “That Baekhyun guy is nice, you know.” My eyebrows made its way to the center as I got confused. How did you know?

“He did my variety show once and he was good.” He answered me as if he was reading my mind. I was going to tell me that I don’t care if he was good at his variety show or not, when suddenly he cut me off. He was reading my mind again. “Shhh.” He said as he stood up, “He was nice and you should stop judging him or his group, and stop telling it to everyone.”

“Tell everyone what?” I spat at him

“That they are rude.”

“Why do you even care?” I groaned as I threw my head back in stressed. Why does he even care about them? Is he really EXO fan?

“I’m not their fans.” He did that again.

“Stop reading my mind!”

He laughed before ruffling my hair once again, “It’s not my fault that you’re like an open book.” He looked at my eyes sharply as I sit back, “I meant it, Min-ah. Stop telling everyone about EXO. I’m going to change that attitude of yours.”

I was going to talk when he cut me off again.

“End of discussion.”

I groaned again, why is he doing this to me? He knew from the first time why I always judge people right away I saw them. That’s why I don’t have many people when I was in middle school to the end of college. Because that’s what I do, I pushed people away.

“Whatever.” I said coldly as I stood up, “I’ll see you after work.” We always heading back home together since we lived in same building of apartment.

“I’m scared you won’t” he answered, “I’m going to done my work until late I think. Don’t wait for me, just go home already when you finished. You look exhausted.”

“Okay. Just take care, you still look pale.” I said as I turned my back at him and walk away. I could feel him staring at my back. I don’t know why, but I always feel safe when I know he was looking at me like that.

***

I was clicking the elevator buttons when I see someone’s standing outside the building. He was lliking straight to me through the glasses door. Is he following me? Actually, I wasn’t feeling safe when I walked home. I felt someone’s following me on the way home since I dropped a while to the nearest mini market from my apartment. I kept looking back when I heard someone’s step. I pushed the elevator buttons eagerly as I saw that someone started walking towards the elevator.

Don’t panic. Act tough.

The elevator door’s finally closing when suddenly someone’s stopping it halfway. I held my breath for a second. That guy was entering the elevator. He’s taller a few inches from me and good looking even though I can’t see his face. He’s wearing a black coat, a mask that hides­ half of his face, a hat, and sunglasses. Really? A sunglasses? What is he hiding his eyes from? Moonlight?

I investigate him from head to toe. I looked at his fingers and found myself doubting that he is a guy, that fingers are really too pretty for a guy. I looked back at his body. But his shoulders are really guy-like. Suddenly I feel him looking at me. I quickly moved my head as I combing my hair with my fingers awkwardly.

I push the 12th button. I looked at someone beside me trying to ask him which floor he wanted to go. But then he just nodded. Did he just read my mind? Man, do I really like an open book?! I cursed myself as the lift went up. I could feel the air was really awkward. I really hoped this elevator would move a little faster.

Ding.

Finally, 12th floor. I quickly get out from the elevator but I saw from the corner of my eyes that guy is following me. I walked faster yet I still could feel him walking behind me. I stopped right in front of my door when I heard that guy is stopping too. I could feel my heart beat faster. Who is he? A murderer? Am I going to die tonight? Whatta perfect day! I didn’t see my Key Oppa in the morning and died right after it. So many things are going in my mind when I suddenly remember what JunMo said. Be tough. Men are losing his interest when he saw his target is tough. I turned my body to face him. He jumped a little, I could tell.

“Who are you?!” I asked him, almost screaming. I tried to look calm but keeping my eyes sharped on him. I didn’t see him making any move.

“Hey!” I talked again. Trying to make sure that he listened to what I say before.

“It’s me.” He said. His voice is quite hard to be heard because of his mask.

“You who?” I narrowed my eyes. I don’t remember that I had a friend with such beautiful fingers. Actually, I don’t even remember of having a guy friend beside JunMo. He suddenly bowed at me and took of his mask. I gasped right away after I saw his eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Anyeong haseyo, I’m EXO’s Baekhyun.”

 

 

What the hell is he doing here?


Hey, you! Sorry for any grammatical errors. I've warned you. English is not my first language. Hope you enjoyed reading this. I've been taking too long hiatus moment on aff that I forgot how to do all this thing kekekeke.

 

Have a good day! 

Love,

Z