It's Byun Baekhyun.

Living in Baekhyun's Atmosphere

We were sitting in my living room. Baekhyun was hiding his face with the hat he was wearing as he looked on the floor. Okay. This is awkward. I never had a boy in my apartment beside JunMo before. I cleared my throat before I spoke up.

“Why are you here again?”

I could see Baekhyun put his head up and looking at me. He wasn’t wearing the sunglasses anymore so I could see his brown eyes staring at me. His eyes are nice. No. They are beautiful. Really beautiful. They are captivating, I could tell.

“I’m here to apologize for what happened this morning.” He asnwered with his deep voice, it was cracking a little bit, but I found it cute. I think it was because he was staying quite for 15 minutes.

“Okay.” I nodded my head, “I accept your apology. Is there anything you wanted to say?” I asked. I wish he had nothing to say anymore. The air was really awkward that I couldn’t  handle it anymore. Out of sudden he moved his body, trying to reach something in his coat’s pocket, and I just realized that I didn’t asked him to put his coat away. I bet it’s quite uncomfortable wearing such a coat in a room. When he found what he was looking for, he looked at me and handed me a coupon.

 

Yes. Let me repeat that.

 

He handed me a coupon.

 

I looked at him in confused as I took the coupon from his hand. My eyes were jointed to the middle as I tried to ask him an explanation about this couppon with my eyes.

“Well, I was having a dinner with my members in the restaurant when I saw you walking out from the mini market down there. So I rushed and followed you, because I think I own you an ...” He suddenly stopped when his eyes met mine. I raised my eyebrows, as if I’m asking him to continue.

“Because I thought I own you an apology.” He continued and he stopped right away. He turned his eyes away from me, looking back to the floor.

“Why don’t you brought the food instead?” I chuckled. I found this quite funny. Well, no, this was cute actually.

“Well, I don’t know what would you like.” He answered simply, still looking at the floor.

I got my self laughed a little.

“Hey, took off you coat.” I told him.

I could see him jumped a little bit as his eyes went wide.

“W-what?” he stuttered

“What? I just wanted to make you comfortable. Isn’t it uncomfortable sitting in the living room wearing a coat?” I explained him when I realized that asking him to took off his coat wasn’t really apropriate.

“O-oh. It’s okay. I’ll just be going now. I think it’s going to rain.” He said as he stood up. He was right, I could slightly hear a thunder outside.

“Yeah.” I nodded as I stood up. I looked at him again. He’s taller than me. I’ve told you that, haven’t I? And he’s handsome too. But then I found it a little bit funny that his attitude is totally different from what I just saw this morning. He’s really polite just now.

“Hey.” I called him when he was walking to the door, he turned around and his eyes were like questionig me, “Let me call you a cab.”

“No, it’s okay. I’ll take a bus.”

“Isn’t it dangerous for a famous singer like you to take a bus on the night like this?”

“That’s actually why,” he explained, “It’s dark and I’m sure people wont recognize me.” I could see him smiling a little, like he was comforting me. “Besides, I’m wearing this.” He said as he shows me his mask he was wearing before.

“Are you sure?”

I saw him nodded as an answer.

“Fine.” I followed him to the door, “you should hurry, it really is going to rain....” i was cut off by the sound of rain “... soon.” I continued.

 

 

Damn.

***

“What will you do? It’s late already.” I said at I looked at the clock on the wall. It’s 9:45 PM already. s and manager is probably worried of him. I looked at Baekhyun, he was sitting in the sofa holding a glass of hot chocolate I made for him. Baekhyun already took off his coat. He was wearing a white t-shirt with black jeans. He looked really casual, he wasn’t wearing any make up either, and I thought he looked better this way.

“I’ll call my manager.” He took off his phone from his jeans but then he was saying things that I couldn’t hear well, like cursing, I don’t know. All I could hear was the words after that.

“My phone is off. I forgot I didn’t charge it last night.” He looked at me and showing his phone.

I sighed in dissapointed, I looked at him, “So what now?”

“Do you have a charger?”

“Ah yes!” I almost hit my own self for being so stupid, how could I forgot that I have a charger too. I went to my bag that I left on the dining table and looking for my phone charger. “.” I looked at Baekhyun. He raised his eyebrows.

“What?” He asked calmly

“I think I left my charger at my office.” I frowned at him, “I’m sorry.”

I could see Baekhyun was laughing. And somehow it comforted me, I never had someone as comforting as him, beside Junmo. It was kinda weird that I feel like I’m getting closer to Baekhyun when this morning we just had a fight. He was being such a this morning when right now he was being really nice and sweet and comforting and all.

I never compliment anyone in my live before, yet I just kept talking about how nice Baekhyun right now.

“You could use my phone.” I said as I walked to him and handed him my phone. He took it from my hand as he muttered thank you. I was walking back to my dining room when suddenly I heard Baekhyun called my name.

“Jimin-sshi..”

“Yes?”

“Your phone is off too.”

***

“I’m sure JunMo won’t bring his charger to work.” I said as I enter JunMo’s pin in his apartment.

“Junmo who?” Baekhyun asked, he was walking behind me as we went to Junmo’s apartment.

“My friend. He works at the same place with me.”

“Ah, Junmo PD-nim?” He asked again as we entered Junmo’s apartment. I nodded as I took off my shoes and walked in to the living room.

“I’m sure he left it in his room. You wait here.” I said to Baekhyun as I pointed the sofa. I ran to Junmo’s room to find the charger but damn it, this wasn’t my lucky day, the charger wasn’t there.

“It’s strange, Junmo wasn’t the type to brought over his charger. He even rarely charge his phone.” I spoke to my self.

“Are you guys dating?” I heard someone spoke in the door, I turned back and found Baekhyun standing in the door. One of his hand was placed on the wall an the other was hidden in his pocket.

“Who?” I asked back as I walked to him. I grabbed his wrist and turned off the light of Junmo’s room as I dragged Baekhyun away. Junmo hated it when someone he doesn’t know sees his room. I let go of Baekhyun room when we already in the living room, he was so silent when I dragged him.

“You and Junmo’s PD-nim.” He suddenly asnwered,

I laughed so hard at his words. “Of course no! I’ll never date him.” I answered, “Why?”

“Then why are you guys so close to each other?” he asked again

“We are friends for so long.”

“Since when?”

“Since forever.....?” I answered calmly as I took a glass and put some water from the reffrigator in it, “I don’t know.” I continued. I saw Baekhyun looking at me.

“What?” I asked him, “Why are you looking at me like that? And what’s with the questions?”

Baekhyun shook his head fast, “Just curious.” He said coldly. I felt it. His attitude that I face this morning was coming back slowly. What was that?!

“Whatever.” I said as I put my glass on the dining table, I walked to Baekhyun and pat him on his shoulder, “Let’s go. We’ll wait Junmo in my apartment. You can use his phone when he’s back.”

I walked to the door and I saw Baekhyun followed me behind.

“You sure you’re not dating him?”

I laughed again as I walked out, I wait for Baekhyun before I closed the door.

“100% sure!” I told him again, “Why are you asking me this, Baekhyun-sshi? And why you suddenly speak informally to me?” I asked him when I just realize that he wasn’t talking formal to me since I found him standing in front of Junmo’s room.

Baekhyun coldly shrugged his shoulders with annoyed face that I saw this morning. His attitude I just face this morning was coming back, wasn’t it?

“How old are you?” I asked him.

“23.”

“Yah, I’m older than you!” I spat on him. I saw Baekhyun was raising his eyebrows.

“How old are you?” He asked me back.

“24.”

“It’s just a year.”

“Yah!”

“You know, age’s just a number.”

“Yah, you sound like you were trying to seduce me. What are you? My boyfriend?” I shook my head as I turned my body and walked back to my apartment. I could see him smirking with the corner of my eye. He just began being an annoying person again, wasn’t he? What is wrong with him? Why do he looked so annoyed when we talked about Junmo? Why did he changed his attitude when we started talking about me and Junmo? It was him asking about it first, by the way, why is he so annoyed? I blow my bangs in frustation as I reached my apartment’s door knob.

“Jimin-ah!” I heard Junmo’s voice. I looked at the hallway and found him holding a plastic back and he was jogging towards me and Baekhyun. I saw Junmo smiled to Baekhyun and bow a little bit to him when he approached us.

“Why is Baekhyun-sshi with you?” He asked me as he handed me a plactic bag he brought, I bet it was food. I was going to answer him when I looked at Baekhyun face and that’s it.... it was his face when I told him to change his shirt this morning. It was totally annoyed.

Seriously, what’s wrong with this guy?!