Making of 'Lights, Camera, Action!' MV - Take 2

A. Plus [NEW BOYBAND]

December 11, 2011

 

 

tumblr_lvc09hnLZY1qc6swoo1_500.png

Jang Hae Byeol (the hostess)

[ A/N: she's actually an ulzzang, I came upon on her while searching for 'your' character's ulzzang, so i decided to put her in as the hostess or something. :) btw, Jang Hae Byeol is her real name too! ]

 

-----

 

The camera zoomed in to a black-haired guy, he looked up from his iPod and stared blankly at the camera before smiling.

" Annyeong. J-Goon imnida. " he smirked.

" J-Goon sshi. "

" Ahh neh? " he looked into the camera.

" How long have u been in A Entertainment? "

J-Goon's startled the PD hyung with grumbling noises from his stomach earning soft chuckles from the camera crew.

" J-Goon sshi?? Haven't you eaten lunch? "

J-Goon just smiled and kept silent.

 

Just then, a small figure crept up behind him and shove a paper bag to his face, " Hyung's on diet~ keke " J-Goon snapped at him and gave him a 'what-are-you-talking-about look' while he took the paper bag and walked away.

Hyunhoo waved to the camera once again, " Annyeong, since you guys were talking to J-Goon hyung just now, I'll take over his shift.. for now. " he chuckled and showed the camera crew around the set.

Their song 'Lights, Camera, Action!' is playing loudly in the background while the Director and crew were shooting the fellow members' parts. Hyunhoo motioned for the cameraman to follow him as they approached fellow member, G, the maknae of A Plus.

" Young ji !! " he called out in a cute voice. Young ji, or better known by his stage name G, looked up and was surprise to be confronted by the crew members of 'Making of MVs'.

" Oh! an-anyeonghaseyo.. " he stuttered and bowed towards the crew.

Hyunhoo swung an arm around G's shoulder and smiled towards the camera, " This guy, may look innocent in the outside.. But actually.. he's really innocent. " Hyunhoo told the camera and gives a sheepish smile while G was in the background laughing at his hyung.

 

-----

 

J-Goon noticed the cameraman sneaking around trying to film him so he acted as if he didn't see. Few minutes later, J-Goon approached the cameraman and smiled once again melting every female crew member which were at the set. He checked his jawline and every part of his face then smirked and said, " Hmm.. I look y. "

The cameraman then focused on fellow member, Eli who had just finished filming his solo parts and is about to start eating.

" Eli-sshi?? "

Eli looked up from his dosirak (bento) and took out the chopsticks while he greets the cameraman, " Annyeonghaseyo. "

" Why are you eating your lunch now? It's already half-past four in the afternoon. "

" Oh? Really? I didn't notice. " Eli took up a roll of kimbap and stuffed it into his mouth. " There had been a slight problem just now, since the photographer's assistant had sometime changing the lens and therefore my part was to be postponed up until just now. So.. " Eli smiled and raised his dosirak (bento) and smiled to the camera.

(text on the screen: 'Eat well Eli~")

Yongjun took out his phone and typed allkpop on the search box. His eyed then widened. " Omo. "