A. Plus' Show: Class 6 - " I'm your manager "

A. Plus [NEW BOYBAND]

December 30, 2011

 

 

A. Plus members stepped out from their black van after their recording of A. Plus show. They were tired, although they didn't do much. J-Goon opened the door to their apartment and saw a guy sitting on a chair with a frown plastered on his face. He doesn't seem quite happy. " What is this? " J-Goon asked while pointing to the mysterious guy sitting in the dark.

 

" Why is it so dark here? " Yongjun complained as he switched on the lights making the guy flinch and cover his face.

 

" YAH!! HOW CAN YOU JUST SUDDENLY TURN ON THE LIGHTS!? AJSKNFAHJSDBS "

 

The members jumped at his words, only J-Goon realized he was there. Eli disrupted the situation by walking pass the figure and opening the fridge to get a drink. Everyone including the guy was staring at him. The Lead Dancer turned around, " What?? I was thirsty. " he then shrugged it off.

 

Hyunhoo approached the guy cheerfully and asked, " Excuse me sir, are you a thief? " All the guy could do was whine and flail his arms. " Yah!! I'm your manager who had been waiting her for 5 hours sitting alone in the dark, told by the camera crew that you'd be back like, what, 3 hours ago!? "

 

" Really? " Seunghwa asked innocently. " But we didn't hear anything.. "

 

(text on screen: 'Are you joking Seunghwa.. us, crew, tried telling each member.. Do you not remember?')

 

 

 

-- recalling from 4hours ago --

 

Hyunhoo clasp his hands together to get the attention from the members, " Ja~ let's go get something to eat!! " Everyone cheered and nodded.

 

" Excuse me, Hyunhoo-sshi, you're supposed to go back to your dorm.. "

 

(text on screen: 'Ignored.')

Everyone was busy getting into the car and settling themselves down. Leader Wan, was seen sitting on the passanger's seat, behind were Seunghwa - Shin - G - Hyunhoo and lastly were Yongjun - J-Goon - Eli.

 

Few minutes later, they arrived at Hongdae street. Each member got off and grouped themselves in to group of fours and went their separate ways.

 

(text on screen: 'In the middle of eating.')

 

" Ja!! Everyone's done eating right? Now, let's get back to the dorm. "

 

Members glanced at the cameraman.

(text on screen: 'Cameraman: eung..?')

 

 

" Shilheo*!! " Shin screamed to the cameraman. He actually exploded, the members stared at him while eating. They weren't surprised at their fellow members' reaction. They were tired, and they just want to eat. 

 

-- one-to-one interview --

" That moment, why did you shout at the cameraman? "

" I was annoyed, exhausted, and tired of people telling us to stop filming and get back to the dorm. I just want to eat. "

 

(text on screen: 'Shin's motive: Eating.')

 

 

Yongjun was spotted by the crew, sitting in the black van with his hat covering up to his eyes. So, the cameraman approached Yongjun quietly and whispered. " Yongjun-sshi.. It's time to tell the members to go back to the dorm.. "

 

(text on screen: 'No response.')

 

The cameraman shook his shoulder lightly and earned a groan from him. " Apple.. Yoghurt.. mmmh.. "

 

(text on screen: 'Yongjun-sshi, are you sleeping?')

 

" Maa*~ $@%#^&@* " he mumbled a few words and ends it with a soft snore.

 

 

*Shilheo - don't like/dislike

*Maa - delicious/yummy