allkpop news

A. Plus [NEW BOYBAND]

allkpop.png

November 1st, 2011

New 7-member boy group "A. Plus" to debut soon

allkpop-winter.png

 

Looks like there will be yet another new boy band to hit the k-pop scene! 

 

A new 7-member boy band named “A.Plus” is prepping to debut soon. This group is from A Entertainment and the members' profile will be released soon so stay tuned to allkpop for more info!

 

 

November 10th, 2011

New boyband "A. Plus" reveals its first member

Yongjun.png

The first member of A Entertainment's upcoming group, 'A+ (A. Plus)', has been revealed through their official homepage!

Named 'Yongjun', he is a 91-liner and is the Main Rapper of the group.

Netizens have been anticipating for the members, well, here's one of them!

The anticipation has been amplified with the reveal of Main Rapper, 'Yongjun', who is the younger brother of BEAST's Yong Jun Hyung.

 

A representative of A Entertainment has revealed, " Yongjun looks serious all the time expecially during practice, that is why I never approached him (laughs). Other than that, he's quite talented in rapping and dancing, did I mention acting? "

 

Netizens commented, "Just the fact that he's the younger brother of Junhyung makes me anticipate this group!", "Yay! Another 91-liner!!", "Oh dang.. .__. Look at his skin! It's so pale! What did A Entertainment do to him!?"

 

Stay tuned to allkpop for updates on the rest of the members!

 

 

November 10th, 2011

"A. Plus" reveals second member

Wan.jpg

Earlier today, 'A. Plus' revealed their first memberYongjunA Entertainment has revealed their second member, 'Wan', via their twitter page, aplus.

The second member, known by his stage name, 'Wan' is the Leader and Visual of A. Plus.

Wan is the vocalist of the group. He had worked with A Entertainment longest compared to the other members who are set to be revealed soon. He's taken modelling and acting classes as well as music.

 

A representative of A Entertainment stated, " Wan has been with us for the past 5years, we are happy that his hard work has finally paid off! We trust him to lead the group with his amazing leadership skills. "

 

Netizens commented, "He reminds me of Seunghyun from FT Island!!" , "I've seen him before!! He's from Death Bell!! KYAHHH!! He grew more handsome! :3" , "Now that two members are revealed, I'm wondering how good looking the rest will be!"

 

Looks like there's another actor in A. Plus! Tell us what you think below!

 

 

November 12th, 2011

"A. Plus" reveals third member

1JaeJun.jpg

After revealing their first two members, upcoming boy band, A. Plus, has updated their twitter page again revealing their third member, 'Shin'!

 

A representative of A Entertainment stated, "Shin is the Lead Vocalist and Main Dancer of the group. He focused on his vocals for the past 4½ years and even took extra lessons unlike other members, it proves that he's really into singing. I hope everyone will look forward to his amazing vocals!"

 

Wan-Junwook.jpg

(left: Wan ; right: Junwook)

Curious netizens have already been demanding for the release of A. Plus members ever since they released their first member, Junwook on their official site.

 

 

November 13th, 2011

"A. Plus" reveals fourth member

1Seunghwa.jpg

A Entertainment has announced further details regarding their upcoming boy group! The photo shown above is the fourth member of A. Plus, 'Seunghwa', who is the Main Vocalist.

A representative of A Entertainment commented, "Although Seunghwa has only been with us for 2years, he had open up to his surroundings. He is actually known as the anti-social one, he pratices day and night to perfect his vocals and never fails to make it to practice in time."

 

They added, "We will be revealing their first single album tracklist after all the members' profile are released. So, please stay with us and hope you all will look forward to the next members!"

 

Wan-Junwook-Shin.jpg

(from L-R: Wan, Junwook and Shin)

So far, 4 members are already released to the public!! Four down, three to go!! Stay tuned with allkpop for their upcoming members! Or you could follow their twitter page, aplus!

 

 

November 15th, 2011

"A. Plus" reveals fifth member

1Eli.jpg

The fifth member of A. Plus, under A Entertainment was revealed today on twitter.

'Eli' is reported to be a dance major at Inguk University.

 

A representative from A Entertainment commented, "Eli is not only a talented dancer but also a rapper and dance choreographer. He had also volunteered in A. Plus' debut mv with his own unique dance moves."

Followers commented, "I think A Entertainment are raising talented idols", "OMGG!! He's so kyuuuteeee!! He's my bias now~! ^-^" , "So far, I'm loving the members~~ Reveal soon!! We fans are craving for more!!"

 

Wan-Junwook-Shin-Seunghwa.jpg

(from L-R: Wan, Junwook, Shin and Seunghwa)