Making of 'Lights, Camera, Action!' MV - Take 1

A. Plus [NEW BOYBAND]

December 4, 2011

 

" Annyeonghaseyo viewers!! This is Jang Hae Byeol, and you are currently watching the Making of MVs. Last week, we had joined Wonder Girls' with their new Music Video, 'Be My Baby' and wasn't that amazing? And today, guess who are we visiting?? "

(sound effects) Ding Ding Ding!!

" Today~ We are going to the set of new boygroup A. Plus' new MV 'Lights, Camera, Action!'. "

 

The camera screen -out for a moment and next showing a glimpse of 8 boys standing in a row and back to Jang Hae Byeol, the hostess of 'Making of MVs'.

" Here we are behind the set with A. Plus members!! " she clapped her hands cheerfully as the cameraman zoomed on each of the members' face, each member showing their own charms towards the imaginary fans.

Hae Byeol motioned for the A. Plus members to introduce themselves. A figure from the left turned towards the members and nodded as a sign as they bowed to the cameraman.

" Annyeonghaseyo!! We are A. Plus! " all 8 members chorused.

" Hello viewers~ I'm A. Plus' Lead Dancer, Eli. " He bowed slightly to the camera and gave a quick smile before the focus was set on the following member.

" Annyeong! A. Plus' Fashionista Yongjun imnida. " He bowed and passed the mic to the next member beside him.

" Annyeong~ A. Plus' Visual Maknae, Hyunwoo imnida~ " Hyunwoo greeted cheerfully then waved to the camera.

" Annyeonghaseyo~ A. Plus' Main Vocalist, Seunghwa imnida. Nice to meet you all. " 

" Hello there. A. Plus' Leader and Visual, Wan imnida. We are pleased to be on the show. " He flashed a warm smile and was nudged by the other members.

" Hi there. J-Goon imnida. " He grinned and blew a flying kiss to the camera.

" Hello everyone~ A. Plus' Shin imnida. "

" Hi Hi!! A. Plus' cute maknae G imnida~ " he clapped his hands while introducing himself.

 

" Viewers, I'm sure you all are excited to see A. Plus on stage soon, so why not we check out their making of and have a short conversation with some of the members regarding their debut single, 'Lights, Camera, Action!' ? "

 

-----

 

Hae byeol approached a familiar figure and tapped on his shoulder,

" Excuse me, leader-sshi, but may I ask what is the concept for A. Plus' debut single, 'Lights, Camera, Action!' ? "

Wan turned around and was greeted by the hostess' smile and the camera crew. " Oh annyeong. " he greeted before sweeping his fringe to the right.  Patting his clothes and facing the camera, he smiled and answered, " Personally, our director wanted to shoot it as a Black & White concept but come to think of the concept, it won't really show our true colors of the whole shot. Coming from our fashionista, Yongjun, he suggested something stylish. Lastly, our director agreed to everything. It was also the reason why our album is called Lights, Camera, Action! Hope you all will support us! " Wan bowed to the camera and gave a warm smile.

 

-----

 

" Hey! You are now watching Making of MVs with me, Hae Byeol imnida~ " the hostess' winked at the camera followed by a shy smile. She then looked around as if she was looking for someone while the cameraman zoomed out the focus on the camera showing Yongjun at the back playing with his phone while Shin was listening to his iPod. Hae Byeol then went up to a guy and started interviewing him.

The camera then shoved in front of Seunghwa who was having his make up done by a stylist. Once he saw the camera, his face immediately lit up. " Annyeonghaseyo! Seunghwa imnida~ " The cameraman zoomed in on Seunghwa's face as the stylist gave space for them. Seunghwa waved to the camera 

" Seunghwa-sshi. "

" Neh? " Seunghwa answered with a blunt expression planted on his face showing no sign of nervousness at all.

" How long have you guys practiced the choreography? "

" AHh.. umm.. The choreography? It's actually been quite a long time already, since we practice on our free time trying not to get any mistakes. " he then added, " Since our leader will nag us whenever we do a slight mistake. "

" Oh neh! That is so true!! " Hyunhoo crept up behind Seunghwa and gave him a back hug.

" Ah~ This is our Visual maknae, Hyunhoo. " Seunghwa introduced to the camera.

" Annyeong~~ " Hyunhoo chuckled as he greeted cutely.

 

resize.jpg

( Left: G ; Right: Hyunhoo )