Making of 'Lights, Camera, Action!' MV - Take 4

A. Plus [NEW BOYBAND]

December 18, 2011

 

 

" Omo!! " G smiled into the camera as he showed his laptop and pointed to the screen showing a short preview of their teaser. He grinned widely and made a peace sign to the cameraman. " A.Plus Jjang! " he then chuckled and turned the laptop back to his point of view and played the replay screen tons of times. Seunghwa then entered the scene looking around for something, or .. someone? The cameraman quickly focused onto his focused expression as he looks around.

 

The cameraman then focus onto another area on the set. Someone wearing a beanie was sitting alone at a corner. Slowly, the camera crew moved closer to the suspicious person and quickly caught him off guard. As the camera wanted to zoom into the suspicious person's hand, he quickly flinched and looked at the cameraman while he laghed nervously. " O-OH!! " followed by a chuckle " kekeke "

 

-----

 

(text on the screen: '5 hours later...')

 

" Uwaaa~ so tiring!! " Hyunhoo stretched his arms as he stepped down from the stairs on the set. Sooner, the other members gathered around and thanked everyone for their hardwork. " Kamsahamnida~ " they chorused and waved to everyone including the camera crew.

 

(text on the screen: 'Although they were tired, they still kept smiling to everyone and greeted back happily.')

(text on the screen: 'Later..')

 

The cameraman showed a black screen and suddenly followed by a 'click' sound which shone to the members who were sleeping in the van. Everyone was tired and snored silently except.. The camera zoomed into Yongjun's face who was snoring loudly.

 

(text on the screen: 'Current Time: 3AM')

 

The view then showed an apartment with a blurred vision in front of the street name and then the camera blurred.