Chapter 3 part 1 Not Spring, Love, or Cherry Blossoms

My Dearest Songwriter, Song Ji Ra

Listen while you read!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Song Ji Ra's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After my mistake of telling some embarrassing things and singing out loud, I swore to god to never sing in public ever again. I sighed and checked my phone 10:00 am... This morning is too silent, "where's Bora?" I called her and she didn't pick up "did she "do the do" with one of guys from Exo? Song Ji talking to yourself won't help! WAIT she was supposed to go cherry blossom watching with me!" I sighed, usually friends or couples go there, and I would be the only moron there alone. "I bought 4 tickets too! One for me, one for Bora, and two for her friends, it would be a waste to give them away so I'll just give them away at my company. I wore a comfortable outfit, grabbed my earbuds, and walked to the agency.

Casual Walk

TIME SKIP

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I skipped through the bodyguards and walked to Mrs. Kang "uhm Mrs. Kang? I have some extra Cherry Blossom Festival tickets so I was wondering if you or any bands would like these?" I was very cautious around Mrs. Kang because I was afraid of her. One bad move and well you're fired, I closed my eyes and bit my lip to only hear laughter coming from her. "Oh how considerate! In fact I will see if anyone wants this, Thank you so much! Now enjoy your day off!" and she shooed me away. After leaving the building I thought how strange it was that Mrs. Kang was actually nice!? I shook my head and skipped back home.

TIME SKIP

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I opened my door and flopped on the couch,  I checked my phone 11:00 am and no calls, texts, emails, no anything!. "Hong Bora... Where are you?" even if she called I would know. "Welp waiting around is useless, I should go and get some food" and since I was too lazy to change out of my clothing that I wore to my agency I went out like that again and went to my favorite cafe.

HONG BORA'S POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up with something around my waist I turned around and saw Kai sleeping peacefully. I turned red and looked down... Okay I'm still clothed but I can't get out of his iron grasp! Aigoo! I promised Song Ji that we were going to the cherry blossom festival! "H-hey Kai could you let go of me" he mumbled something and hugged me tighter. I sighed well a few more hours of sleep could help... Sorry Song Ji but sleeping next to a hot guy is more important to me then cherry blossoms, and I fell asleep.

Song Ji Ra's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was pissed at Bora, no calls, text, mails. I stabbed my cucumber and ate it. "Aish Bora where the hell are you! Ugh" and I stabbed my chicken. As I finished my salad I thought I should get cake! I check my phone 11:45 wow I was here for 30 minutes and coming here isn't easy especially if you don't have a car. A waitress came by and took away my food, "is that all miss?  Would you like anything else?" she look around awkwardly seeing that I was the only SINGLE person there, well I wouldn't be if HONG BORA was here! "Yes! I would like the strawberry shortcake with the oreo frappe and extra whipped cream, please!" I smiled at her and she hurried off to get the order. 

TIME SKIP

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I check my phone after paying and leaving the shop "12:30... Ha! That's funny like Beast's song! Well I still have an half an' hour left before it starts, might as well go home and work on some songs!" I walked home and opened my songbook, one of my most precious things to me, all these songs I make are like a part of me, they're my heart and soul. I open up to read my previous songs and smiled at my songs that have become hits. I check my phone again, "geeze I act like a person whose waiting for their crush to text back when in fact I'm just checking the time... 12:45 I have to change, into something cute at least, right? Right!" I run to my closet and pick out my outfit.

DATE

I look at myself in the mirror and smile "yep!" and head out.

PART TWO COMING OUT TOMARROW!!!!!!!! THANKS FOR READING!!!!!!!!V