Chapter 2 Sober

My Dearest Songwriter, Song Ji Ra

Please listen to this song while you read, thank you! :3

Song Ji Ra's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Bora!? Do I really have to wear this dress!?" I said looking down at the pale pink lace dress and sighed at her response "YUP!!!!!! We have to look good for them" she smiled at me while I felt like gagging. "But they seen me in my worst condition!" I complain and tugged the way low collar, "whatever! Anyway Kris texted me that they're coming soon. OH yeah before I forget, please do not drink! you do some weird crap" I shrugged. That's what Bora always says, but I don't believe her at all, my phone buzzed and I unplugged from it's charger... "Minho? Running man? uhhhhhhh BORA! I need your help!" I yelled and then the doorbell rang "SONG JI THEY'RE HERE!". I sighed "sorry Minho I promised these guys first I'll respond later" I quickly put my phone in my bag and ran to the door, "aish! what took you so long!" Bora scolded me while we were going into the car--limo like thing. "Sorry just got a last minute text" I said while buckling up my seatbelt. "OOOOOO Song Ji got a boyfriend!!!" Sehun exclaim, I turned red "YAH! I don't have a boyfriend!" I said wanting to smack him, but he was out of my arm's reach because I was between Bora and Kyungsoo. "Hey Kyungsoo, why aren't you dating? I mean you are good looking!" Bora asked, "well I used to have a girlfriend, buuuuuuuut things didn't work out as well as I thought it would be" he said. Bora scoffed "jinja!? My god I would totally kill to date someone like you!" I raised and eyebrow and butted in "well you know you still can?". Instead of being thanked I got glares from most of the members and various gagging sounds, "guys I'm just saying----" I was cut off by Baekhyun, "well instead of getting people together! WHY don't you get your own boyfriend!" I scoffed "okay Bacon you have any other ideas instead of insulting me!". Honestly I was so sick of him making fun of my life, plus I know he hates to be called bacon, "excuse me!" he growled, "you're excused" I said innocently and then before things could get worse, Lay, the driver calmed us all down "okay! we're almost there, just shut it with the insults" and we were all quiet from then on.

TIME SKIP 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I smell meat!" Bora whispered in my ear, "well that make sense because this is a Korean bbq place" I said smelling the delicious meat. The waiter seated us while Lay ordered "5 bottles of soju and..." 5 BOTTLES OF SOJU! How much do these people drink. I was still lost in thought until my phone rang, I looked at it 'Minho' my phone practically blared in my face. "Excuse me I have to take this" I smiled at them and walked out of the restaurant. "Hello?" "ah hi Song Ji, well the Running man producer recently wanted me to ask you if you want to be on show?" eh? me on Running Man but why? There must be a catch to this! I need more info. "Uhm why me" "I don't know anyway I think you have two days to decide so please text or call me if you're gonna do it or not thanks, and sorry for using your time!" "uh okay bye bye!" I hung up, "should I do this?"

WHILE SHE WAS ON THE PHONE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You guys! I think that was her boyfriend!" Kai said "nah! I would've have known first out of all of you!" Bora scoffed. Lay took a sip of his soju "well friends don't have to tell each other everything" "wow~ wise words from Lay" Kris said being sarcastic. "Guys shut up! She's coming back!" Kyungsoo said motioning at her.

BACK TO HER POV (SONG JI RA)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked back and sighed, I drank my soju straight... CRAP I'M NOT SUPPOSE TO HAVE SOJU! well what's done is done, so screw it! Everyone was having a good time and so was I and in fact we had to order more soju and then big bang's song Sober played. So I sung along 

  Maenjeongsini nan himdeureo
Amugeosdo hal suga eopseo
Maenjeongsini nan jeil silheo

Neo eopsin jamdeul suga eopseo

Everyone's eyes widen as I was singing. "Hic what you guys staring at hic" I said and took a swig of my bottle of soju. We made fun of each other, but I especially made fun of Kyungsoo "did you guys know that I used to call Kyungsoo Kyung Kyung and he hated it" I said laughing while Kyungsoo covered my mouth embarrassed. "Okay I think I'm gonna take these two home!" he said laughing awkwardly. "NOOOOOO!" I whined while Bora fell asleep on Kai's shoulder. "I'll take Bora home" he said blushing. "Okay I'll take Lay and Song Ji home" Kyungsoo smiled at Lay "don't touch Song Ji" he slurred and banged his head on the table, " yep you need to be taken home". I was on his back and acting like a child, while Lay was stumbling, "Lay do you need some help buddy?" Kyungsoo asked. " No I'll hold Song Ji after I fall into this bush" and he fell into the bush. "I did say after!" and we went into Kyungsoo's car and I went home like that.

 

 

 

THANKS FOR READING