Chapter 3 Not Spring, Love, or Cherry Blossoms part 2

My Dearest Songwriter, Song Ji Ra

( A/N: I know I made the other chapter kinda like a filler and I'm really sorry! I was trying to combine the two chapters but it wasn't easy. Once again I'm sorry!!!!!!!!!!]


You know the drill!

Song Ji Ra's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked to the cherry blossom festival and was humming a random song that popped in my head. I went to the ticket booth to give in my ticket and a familiar face showed up. "Just one maaaaaaaaaaaaaa Song Ji!" "PINK PRINCESS!" I exclaimed.

687474703a2f2f34312e6d656469612e74756d62

Pink princess A.K.A Jin from Bts was my recent friend and my personal chef, anyway what was he doing here and without anyone knowing. "Yah! tone it down!" he said in a whisper, "sorry! but what are you doing here?" I asked him in a whisper. "I'll tell you later, just give me the ticket!" he said whispering back, I nodded and gave him the ticket and went inside. I walked around hearing love songs or couples singing spring songs, "Why is everyone in love but me!" I walked quickly looking around, "I'm the only single person! What is this!" I sat on the bench and heard another love song come on "ugh! Stop it! These love songs are so annoying" I said annoyed. "I personality like them, they have a nice beat" some one said next to me so I jumped. I thought it was Jin so I said "says the person who likes pink" I muttered "well that's not my favorite, I like blue or green much better". Okay now this is weird, Jin loves pink and wouldn't give it up, even if his parents say he should. I turned my head and saw Jiyong A.K.A GD, oops. 

zxnvilhxp7bd23eukrjt

"Jiyong! What are you doing here?" I said whispering "Mrs. Kang was giving these out so I wanted to get one" he smiled at me. I heard a laugh and turned my head, my mouth forms "Lee Young Ah!" and I covered my face. "Song Ji? You okay there?" "shhhhhh! Lee Young Ah is here" I said quietly, "what's the problem?" he asked but I didn't respond. I saw her and Choi Soo Mi and their boyfriends? Whatever the problem is that she still here! I gulped and saw that she was coming towards me. "Ah! What a delight to see you Song Ji and where's Bora?" she fake smiled at me and I just narrowed my eyes at her, "on a date, anyway what do you want?" I said getting ready to leave. "Oh come on don't be like that, let's get some lunch alright?" she smiled at me again, "oh sorry I had plans with Jiyong" I smiled and grabbed his wrist. "We had plans?" Jiyong questions me, "sorry I just wanted to get out of there anyway want to get some lunch while we're at it? I'll pay" I smiled at him, "sure! That is you're paying right?" he teases me and I wack his arm playfully.

Little did I know, that someone was calling out to me.

THANKS FOR READING!