Chapter 2- Official

My Sparks

(I AM SORRY,THIS PART IS GOING TO BE SHORT, I HAVE MY REASONS, THANK YOU <3)

I walk toward him slowly to see his face clearly, i am shock. No wonder it looks like Vero, because, its, its VITO.

"VITO?! WHY ?!" I said it with an angry tone.

"Ishani waitt,i can explain everything, just hear me out." he begged me

"No! i don't think that there is more to explain, i have enough this sh*t, do you know what i went through because of you?!'

"I know I know that is why i need you to listen to me, PLEASE!'

"Goodbye for good." I said that because i want him to know that this goodbye is a forever good bye. i start to walk away from him, and then he screams.

"I LIKE YOU, I LIKE YOU SO MUCH!", he said it out loud. 

"what ?" 

"I like you, i like you Ishani. I don't ask you to forgive me, but i am asking you to listen. In my whole life i always being a very introvert guy. I don't even have any friends when i was little. I am not like vero, he is very attractive, so people want to get to know him. Because of that, of course i have nothing to do execept study and play with my siblings. Eventhough now i have some friends but studyhard ia already become my habbit. I never experience love life, because i don't think i have the time to think my love life and i think no girls want to be with me, Besides i dont want to sacrifice my study time and my dream just because of a girl. BUT when i saw you... I start to thinking about love, about girls, and i feel like i can sacrifice anything just to be with you. I never experience that feeling before, that is why i am 100% sure that you are the one, hmm, i mean i am sure that i like you. I use vero's idetity because i know that you have feelings for him. i know that you will completely reject me if i use my own identity to get to know you better. I have zero confidence since this is my first time. My first time of finally i want someone to be with me."

I am totally confused. I dont know if he is telling the truth or not, but his face is so sincere, so NO WAY he is lying. Ughh God what should i do? suddenly i feel sad because of his confession. Suddenly i feel like i have exagerating my anger toward him. God.. what response should i give him...

"Okay.. Vito... you are a kind person, i believe that you won't hurt me on purpose. I forgive you I am sorry that i have exagerate my anger toward you. Now i understand. I have to admit, i do have special feeling toward  your brother, but that doesn't mean i can't change my feelings and give you a zero chance. You should have be brave and come to me." I explain.

"I know, and i am sorry, truly sorry. I understand if want to leave now and wont ever talk to me again. I am happy enough just to confess my feelings toward you" He said it with a sad tone, it is so sad untill the point where it can make me cry.

"Leave ? didn't you say that you want me to be with you ?" I think this is the right thing to do, i am going to be with him, because everyone deserve a chance. When my parents was still aive the always told me...

" What? are you plotting some kind of revenge ?"

"Oh my god, hell no. I am serious. Try asking me to be you girlfriend. I will give you my answer right away." I AM SERIOUS.

"Uhmm, Uhmm, okay..., will you hmm or you want hmm i mean ughh perhaps you wil.. uhmm-" I cut him talking because it is talking to long.

"GOD DAMN IT, SAY IT." 

"Will you stay by my side and be my girlfriend?" he said it so fast, and his eyes look it is going to pop out.

"Yes." A simple answer but meaningfull.

"Are you kidding? a YES ? what?" He is excited, he looks so cute right now.

"Yes.. but only if you promise me you will be this happy and smile alot everytime you with me."

"OF COURSE, I WILL, i will promise anything for you." His smile got wider. Seeing him happy like this makes me happy too.

(I open my arm widely) "Give me a hug please." I said as cute as possible. He puts his arms around my waist. I put my arms around his neck. Okay i must admit, i am happy :). I have been single for almost 2 years, having a boyfriend again especially a nice or kind one makes me kinda happy.

IT IS OFFICIAL THEN, I AM  OFFICIALLY BECOME VITO'S GIRLFRIEND.

 

 

jjjjjjjjjj