Chapter 2

Dream Comes True
Please log in to read the full chapter

Young Saeng's POV:

I groaned at the annoying sound of the alarm clock. I am still sleepy from yesterday's wedding reception and encounter with my cousin Hyun Joong.

My mind went on playing the kisses from last day in my dreams. I know those kisses were just products of my imagination and nothing of that sort happened but still the sweetness of such imaginations brought a wide smile on my face.

I did not have classes today, so I lazed on the bed for another thirty minutes and finally got up to attend to the nature's call. After completing my deed in the washroom and taking a shower I came out and dressed in a simple tee shirt and a pair of fitted denims.

On my bedside table, my mobile phone was buzzing. Seeing that I checked it and saw a message from Hyun Joong where he wished me good morning and reminded me of our appointment later at the evening. I smiled thinking about it and texted back that I'll be ready on time.

What I thought would be a simple dinner or hanging out in some places we usually used to visit, it was nothing of that sort. Hyun Joong personally came to my place and supervised my entire attire, which in my opinion was a little too conspicuous, and then brought me to a club. Yes!... A club, named "Rebirth"!

I have never been to such places because by nature I was quiet and shy. Also, I hate loud noises. When I saw Hyun Joong stop his car in front of club "Rebirth", I pouted and asked him why he brought me to a club. To that he just smiled and said, "Saengie you should let go sometimes. All studies and no play makes Jack a dull boy." My pout changed to a frown and I said, "Its 'all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy', and I am not Jack; and this definitely is not my idea of playing." Hyun Joong sighed and said, "give it a chance Saeng. I promise you won't regret it." 

He then, did not let me argue any more and pulled me inside the club. I knew there was no use protesting, so I followed him. My only comfort was that Hyun Joong was with me. At least I trust him enough that he won't abandon me in this maze.

On entering I found out the light was dimmed and thus the inside of the club was dark and shadowy which evoked an eerie atmosphere. Loud music was being played and people were dancing on the dance floor. The dance floor repulsed me like hell. It was like people were too intimate out there; as if they did not care to display their carnal desires publicly. The atmosphere intimidated me to no end.

On impulse I grabbed Hyun's arm and let him drag me to a table at the VIP section. It was a bit less suffocating here because only few people were sitting there, drinking. From the way they were dressed it could be easily told tha

Please log in to read the full chapter