Chapter 1

Dream Comes True
Please log in to read the full chapter

Young Saeng's Pov:

Family gatherings were never much of my liking. I mostly avoided these occasions. I am a peace-loving person content with my studies. Being a student of medical science I have always kept myself occupied with books and reasearch materials. Apart from studies I have only one passion, that is, photography. I like capturing moments of life and natural phenomena with my lens. I find my escape from harsh reality through my passion for photography.

Back to where I started, I don't like being part of family gatherings because these occasions produce a kind of claustrophobic sense in me. I just keep searching for one person who seldom attends these functions.

So, today here am I, sitting in a corner all by myself in a church where all the realtives from my Mother's side have gathered for my cousin's long-awaited wedding, preoccupied with the thought of that one person who has a special place in my heart.

I can see my Mother and my Uncle a few feet from where I am sitting, talking among themselves. Its my Uncle's daughter who is getting married. I was sitting with a poker face staring ahead of me waiting for the ceremony to begin. People who were chatting among themselves, I noticed, were now beginning to settle down. So, I guessed its time _ music started playing and slowly the bridesmaid and ringbearer entered. I turned my head and saw my cousin, the bride, clad in a beautiful frilly white gown, is walking down the aisle to where the groom was waiting. When she reached the altar the groom, he took her hand and faced the priest for the ritual.

I slowly bowed my head down and started reflecting on my own hopeless lovelife!

"Hey! Long time no see...how are you?", someone touched my shoulder saying this. The familiarity of the voice forced me to look up to a pair of deep brown eyes staring at me in a curious way. For a moment I got paralysed because it always happens whenever I see him.

Yes, in front of me was my crush, my childhood crush, and now the love my life, the one and only, Kim Hyun Joong. He is so handsome and manly that anyone will easily loose their mind on him. I am no different. I knew my ual preference from childhood days and believe it or not, from that very moment I fell for him, hard. I never have had much friends, what with me being a quite kid and due to the pressure of studies. But I was always close to Hyun Joong.

He is my best friend. He always accompanied me through all ups and downs of my life. He is a few years older than me but that never hindered our friendship. He was the one who first came to know about me being gay and supported me while I was strugging with my ual preference. Somewhere here only I fell hard for him.

But as I told before, my love life was hopeless. It was because of two reasons. The first and the most important reason is, Hyun Joong is the son of my Mother's sister, which makes him my cousin brother;

Please log in to read the full chapter