Thanks Sungyeol

I Go Crazy Because of You

"I should talk to Jiyeon about what happened that night..." Myungsoo muttered.

"well, what happened that night?" A voice came.

Myungsoo jumped. He was with the infinite nerds today.

Sungyeol slung his arms on Myungsoo.

"Huh?" Sungyeol raised an eyebrow.

"Nothing" Myungsoo looked away.

Sungyeol shook Myungsoo, "Yah~ Tell me, im your bestfriend! Are you hiding something from me? uh? uh?"

Myungsoo sighed. "Okay, I'll tell it. But we should go far away from the others first, I wanted it to be a secret between you and me.."

Sungyeol beamed. "Okay!"

"Hyung! Me and Myungsoo will just go to the nearest comfort room here in the mall.. we'll just text you later if where you are okay?" Sungyeol made an excuse.

--

Soon, Myungsoo and Sungyeol went out of the mall and went to a cafe instead.

Sungyeol ordered for the coffee and soon he arrived where Myungsoo is sitting.

"Now, tell me L" Sungyeol said.

"Hyung, you knew I like Jiyeon right?" Myungsoo took a sip on his coffee. Sungyeol nodded.

"Why? You wanted to confess to her?" Sungyeol asked.

"I want to.. but you know, i dont have confidence.." Myungsoo looked down.

*Aww~ Poor L, I know you can do it...* Sungyeol cheered up L in his mind.

"But Hyung... I kissed her" Myungsoo confessed on what happened that night.

Sungyeol almost choke. And his eyes are widened.

"eh?! Why? Where? when? how? WHAT?!"  Sungyeol asked so many questions that made Myungsoo giggled a little.

"Hyung.. you heard it right.. I kissed her from last night.. in the park after I put ointment in her bruised face. I didnt mean to kiss her, it's just that..." Myungsoo was cut off by Sungyeol's sudden question.

"Did she punch you? Or kick your ? You know, that gangster might actually do that.." Sungyeol being concerned.

Myungsoo chuckled. And shook his head.

"eh? What do you mean?"

"She didnt became violent when I kissed her, she even responded..." Myungsoo blushed.

"EH?! SHE RESPONDED?" Sungyeol shouted in shocked.

Myungsoo covered Sungyeol's mouth immediately. "yah! keep it low!"
"Why did she responded? eh? I thought she'll give you a big kick ..." Sungyeol said.

"I know right, I dont even know why too.. and after the kiss, I apologized and she said it was okay.. and after that night, I thought she's now being awkward with me... " Myungsoo suddenly became sad.

"I.. I think she likes you Myungsoo.." Sungyeol guessed.

Myungsoo lifted his head. "Mwo?! No way.."

"She responded, she didnt became violent right after.. and now she's being awkward with you.. I think she likes you too.." Sungyeol beamed.

"So... go confess to her.. someone might get her before you can do.." Sungyeol winked.

*Yeah, I should confess to her soon.. I think I am more confident now.. Thanks Sungyeol.. You're the best* Myungsoo smiled.