Ruffling his hair

I Go Crazy Because of You

 

After picking up the stuffs, you both continued walking.

You soon reached a park. You both decided to take a rest first and sat on an empty bench.

You let out a deep sigh. And then realized that Myungsoo was just sitting beside you. You took a little peek on him. And your heart started beating so fast again. You looked away.

*Why is my heart always going crazy when im with him?!* You thought. You were again, ruffling your hair, irritated.

Myungsoo saw you. “Are you okay?” He asked.

You stopped and nodded. You inhaled…and exhaled.. for your heart to beat normal again.

“Who are they Jiyeon? Why do they want you to be in their gang?” He asked.

You looked at him, ignored your heart beating and answered his question. “They are KARA, the queenkas in DSP Highschool, and they are also a famous gang. i don’t know why they want me in their gang, probably because they need a strong, tough member, I guess..”

Myungsoo Ohed in your answer.

"I guess they are not strong/tough enough so they were recruiting you..." Myungsoo beamed.

You smiled and ruffled his hair. *AIGOO MYUNGNED IS SO CUTE* You thought.

*She's ruffling my hair?* Myungsoo thought while his eyes are widened by your sudden move.

*From what I heard, when someone ruffled yoru hair, it means he/she likes you.... AH! IMPOSSIBLE!! * Myungsoo added in his thoughts...

You saw his eyes widened and finally stop what you were just doing. It was again awkward.

And then it became silent. You tilted your head and watched the beautiful night sky.

Then again you look at Myungsoo who’s also watching the night sky.

*my heart is beating like crazy. I don’t know why urghhhhh!! And why should my heart be crazy when im with this nerd?! URGH, I don’t like nerds for crying out loud! >_< i dont like their styles!!!wait...uhm... what if this nerd remove his glasses and style himself into a better style.. would he be rather become handsome?or an ugly beast?* You thought. Then you giggled of the thought of him looking like an ugly beast .

Myungsoo looked at you, curious why are you giggling.

“What are you laughing at?” He asked. You shook your head.

“..Myungnerd… I wonder how you look without those glasses, and fix your hairstyle..” You said. *OOPS! STUPID BIG MOUTH*

*Why is she curious all of a sudden with my looks?* Myungsoo thought.

“Waeyo?” He asked.

“URGH! Nevermind. Let’s just go home, it’s almost 10pm” You said to stop your imagination.