Thank you for getting good grades..

I Go Crazy Because of You

"Jiyeon-ah, good! Now, what is....." Myungsoo keeps asking you questions about Science.
You kept on answering the correct answers. Each correct answers, you always beamed and looked at him.
You cant stop looking at him actually, he really is an attraction. It is only his glasses that is a distraction.


"Myungnerd. I suggest you to buy a contact lense rather than still wearing those ing glasses." You suggests.
Myungsoo turned red *Why is she telling me this... Im not sure with contact lenses though~ Im...afraid to put it and out of my eyes~ LOL*
"Well, you still looks so nerdy to me... you better take that off and you will turn into a... into a..." You cant continue the correct word.
*Should I say handsome?...* You thought.
"Into what?" He asked.
You looked up to ignore the question and when you looked down, you saw the paper that is crumpled, you get it and threw it at him.
"Hey what was that for?" He asked. You laughed.
*Pssh. She's just so cute..* Myungsoo thought.
"Jiyeon, im really thankful that you are getting good grades recently.." He said.
You stopped laughing. *I think I should thank you. It is because of you that I'm starting to study well. It is not because youve got your new looks.. but maybe because of something else.. well, i think im inspired by you? LOL NO WAY, IF IM INSPIRED THEN ILL BE IN A NERDY LOOK EWW*
Myungsoo waved his hands in your face. "Hello?"
You snapped out. You flicked his hands waving on your face.
"You must treat me dinner! Because im getting good grades!" You said. You smirked.
"Ya, waeyo?" He said.
"Pssh! We will have a long quiz on monday, if I get at least 70% of the grade, then treat me!" You suggests. You held out your hand.
He hesitated at first, but then he shook it. "DEAL"
You felt an electric spark when he shook your hands. And your heart started beating so fast.
You held your left part of your chest and ducked your head. *Waeyo? Why do I always feel this..*
Myungsoo looked at you, worried. "Is there something wrong?"
"None" You said.


Suddenly, you got a call.
"Sweety!!! Come home early!! Fasteeer!!!!"
"OMONA! UMMA????" You shouted.
"Neh sweety~" Your mom said.
"Waeyo????" You asked.
"Just because, we are now in front of your house!" She said.
A wide smile came up from your face as your eyes are getting watery.
You hung up the phone and slung your bag's strap in your shoulder.
"Where are you going?" Myungsoo asked.
"Home!" You said.
"Why?" He asked.
"My parents are there! Myungnerd! Goodbye! Let's continue this on Monday!" You rushed to the door and went home.