2 - At The Other Side

Love Me Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At 5 in the morning, the maids are getting ready to prepare breakfast for the family. All the maids entered the kitchen and they are surprised to see the eldest daughter of the family standing there preparing food. They are worried if they will be scolded because they wake up later than the lady.

"Why are you up so early, Miss?" The head maid asked.

"Oh today I'm going to do an interview and please call me with my name." Yoona smiled.

The head maid smiled and help Yoona packing the food for her lunch. All the maids love Yoona because of her warm heart and polite attitude.

Seohyun came down from her room with an expensive sleeping attire. She went to the kitchen and lean on the door, she crossed her arms and  look at Yoona from her head to toes.

"Yoona, you look better standing in the kitchen than in this family." Seohyun laugh at her.

Seohyun is Yoon Hee's step-sister and she treat Yoona as if she is nothing. They are the daughter of the billionaire in South Korea and they are very different. Seohyun is very cold, hypocrite and rude while Yoona is very warm, passionate and polite. Seohyun always brag about her looks, wealth and branded products while Yoona tried to work on herself and never spend money recklessly. Yoona mother died when she was a baby because of a disease and Yoona 's father married another woman.

Yoona  just smiled to Seohyun's rude comments.

"I'll get going." Yoona packed her lunch and smiled to the maids.

Yoona walk away from the kitchen and passed by Seohyun, once again Yoona smiled on Seohyun.

"Tsch.." Seohyun rolled her eyes

Once Yoona is not there, Seohyun look at the maids and they looks down.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING THERE IM HUNGRY!" Seohyun yelled at the maids.

Yoona  went to her room and put a little bit red lip tint and wore her one piece formal dress for the interview. Even if she has unlimited money, she acts modest. Yoona went out of the house and she didn't use her fan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter