3 - Fate or Coincidence

Love Me Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The bus finally stopped at the station near the De&Co Company. All of the employee went down from the bus and walked to the office. It turns out that they all come to do the interview for the internship in De&Co Company. All of them went inside the building and the lift was very crowded, Yoona entered the same lift as Jongin and both of them are stuck in the corner of the lift.

Yoona stood in the corner and Jongin stood in front of her and the people kept on coming, the lift is packed with people. Jongin got pushed by someone and he almost fell on Yoona. Jongin got very pissed and he turns his body against Yoona. He placed his arms besides Yoona's face and he looked right into her eyes.

/gulp/

Yoona was shocked by what Jongin did. Yoona could see his broad chest and brown eyes. Yoona avoids Jongin's gaze by looking down on the floor. Yoona really has a wide fantasy for her love life.

For Jongin, doing something like this is nothing, he consider it as being a gentleman, protecting girls but for Yoona, it's something that she had never encounter. For some minutes, they stay at the same position till they reach the floor

*ting* The lift's door opened and all the people went out of the lift.

Jongin puts his arm down and went out of the lift like there is nothing happen. While in the other side, Yoona was frozen in the corner of the lift, looking blank.

"Aren't you going to the interview?" Jongin snaps Yoona back to reality.

"Uh.. Oh? Uh yeah.." Yoona went out without looking at Jongin.

Yoona went to the registration and get her number for the interview. As the time pass by, finally Yoona's name is called.

"Im Yoona, Kai, Mina, please enter the interview room."

Yoona stood up and she saw the guy in the lift also stood up. The three of them entered the room and each of them got the time to introduce themselves to the interviewer.
As they went inside the room, the three of them sat down and remain silent.

"Good morning, My name is Lee Donghae and I'll be the one asking you questions." He smiled.

[YOONA'S POV]

I looked at him and when he smiled, he looks so charming and handsome. He looks like someone which is very passionate about his work and he seems to be a family type of guy.

"Can you introduce yourself?" Donghae looked at my eyes.

OH

MY

GHOD

His brown eyes just met my eyes, He is very handsome and his voice is very manly.

"You can Introduce youself now

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter