1 - The Shocking News

Love Me Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*beep beep beep*

His long hand reach out for the alarm and turn it off. Not long after he fell asleep, someone knock on his room's door.

"Young master, your breakfast is ready and your father is looking for you." His maid said in a very formal attitude.

He groan as he is still sleepy, he ignores his maid words and went back to sleep.

"Young master, your father is waiting." The maid's voice started to tremble.

He threw his pillow to the maid and glare at her. He put on his shirt and went down to the dining room. With his messy hair, and burning eyes he sat down on the dining room.

The maids serve the best food cooked by their personal chef and went back to their original position.

"Are you going to do this everyday?" His dad asked him.

He kept on eating and ignore his father's question.

"Kim Jongin I'm talking to you!" His father hit the table that shocked all the maids.

Jongin stops chewing his food and look at his father's eyes. He shwallow his food and wipe his mouth and stood up.

"Where are you going?" His dad exclaimed.

"I enjoyed the food." Jongin bowed and walk away.

He stood up and said
"You will be the CEO of my company and you will have your marriage arranged!"

Jongin footsteps stopped as he heard an arranged marriage. He doesn't want to marry a girl who only loves his money.

"Cancel the marriage, I'm not going to do that."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter