CHAPTER 3

THE SECRET BETWEEN US

A/N : OMG MY HEAD WENT BLANK THIS FEW WEEKS AND I GOT SO BUSY ,SORRY I'M SO LATE AT UPDATING ANYWAY LET JUST CONTINUE THIS STORY

.

.

.

Soon after taehyung goes down and sit infront Haerin... he keep on stealing glance at her.... OH TAEHYUNG DON'T YOU KNOW THAT YOU WERE IN LOVE NOW ?

Taehyung , please take care of Haerin for me ? Mrs.Kim speaks to taehyung... okay...i will... he look at Haerin face and smirk.. Haerin just say to her No... its okay... i can take care of myself.. she smiled to her... Haerin .. your mum ask me to take care of you well...that why i ask taehyung to take care of you.. she smile and said.. ah omma said so ? i don't have any choice then...

*TIME SKIP*

Haerin POV

What ? she want this crazy byuntae to take care of me ? she thinks i'm a kid ? how will he take care of me when he's the one who almost kiss--- huh ? what on earth i'm thinking !! aaaa taehyung i hate you !! thankfully you don't steal my first kiss... gosh how long i will stuck with this weird kid .. help me.... i stuffed my face at the pillow and scream "I HATE YOU KIM TAEHYUNG"

Of course...no one hear about it lol... i suddenly want to pee and run to the toilet... i try to open it but its locked... oh ..i knocked the door and desperately asking who is there.. can you finish shower faster .. i want to pee.... pleaseeee... then the door open and guess what ? it was Kim ing Taehyung... and he was half .-. my innocent eyes ! hellpppp !! at least he have abs...lol he suddenly clapped on my face and smirk 'enjoying the view babe ?' oh my god i really hates him ,can he just stop teasing and stop blocking the door ?'err...t...taehyung sshi ,can you please get out of my way ? i want to use toilet' i smile at him ,he slowly get near to my face and ask 'what?' erm c...can y..you move from there taehyungie ? Not Taehyungie.. call me oppa... I almost yelled what ? we're on the same age ! oppa my ... he leans closer and our nose touch... he whispered to me " oh you don't want to call me oppa ? okay i kiss you instead... NONONONONO okay i call you oppa .. taehyung oppa ..he smirked and ruffles my hair 'good girl' then he leaves... i hurriedly goes to the toilet... and fanning myself.. duh i look like a tomato -_- you !

-Next day-
Haerin POV

*ALARM SOUND*

Arghh stupid alarm clock ! i woke up and check my phone and i walk to the toilet still half awake ...suddenly i bumped into someone chest and i rubbed my eyes ,look up and uh sleepy taehyung is staring at my face with a blank expression...he look like a puppy ! so cuuuttteee !! wait what... 
Err..sorry...Good Morning ! i smile to him 
He just walk/ignoring me...hmm maybe he's not fully awake yet ,i mumbled and go to toilet to brush my teeth and wash my face

Time skip

Taehyung POV

I woke up when i heard my alarm clock ringing
noisy noisy very noisy i mumbled
i sit on the bed....still half awake...then suddenly i think about Haerin ._. i hurriedly get out from the room and i want to walk to her room and suddenly i bumped into something...oohh its her ...still half awake..she looks at me and say Sorry and Good Morning... i keep my blank face and go straight to downstairs...basically ignoring her because she just ruined my plan ...i'm about to wake her up...i go straight to the kitchen and greet my mom...morning omma ! i smiled to her and look at her cooking

woah omma is cooking kimchi bokeumbap !!! 
my favourite !! omma saranghae !! i suddenly backhug her
Yah ,get off me kimtae ...don't you see i'm cooking ?
heuheu...mian (Imagine tae face when he said this omg i meltt !!)
now go put the dishes at the table..
does Haerin awake yet ?
arasso omma ,she awake already... 
there she was *eyeing the stairs and her*

Good Morning auntie ! did you sleep well ?
i sleep really well Haerin ah .. How about you ?
I sleep well too ! can i help anything auntie ?
you just sit since taehyung is helping me ^^ aigoo my son have a good manner ~ she say to me
yeah i know hahahahaha

TO BE CONTINUED 
I KNOW THIS IS QUITE SHORT BUT SRSLY MY HEAD WENT REALLY BLANK THIS TIME AND I WILL TRY TO PUBLISH A BETTER CHAPTER 
P/S : DON'T MIND MY TYPO XD
SARANGHAE #KrisJiminnie