CHAPTER 2

THE SECRET BETWEEN US

Taehyung POV

Mum I'm home ! I yelled from the front door ,and i walk pass the living room and i saw two unfamiliar figure sitting in the couch..Oh we have a guest.. I go and greet at them... i introduce myself to them...and i saw a girl....she's.....cute......totally my style.....long hair....and i smirk to her ,she looks at me weirdly...uh girl you just not...

Her mom ask to me to take care of her at school....what ?? are she transfrerring to my school ?? 
I just says okay and i give a questionable look to my mom...why did she ask me to take care of her daughter.. and my mom say she going to stay here.... 
i just smile and say 'no wonder...okay' and i ask permission to get going to my room...i'm going to take a bath..then i leave them
.
.
.
WAIT FOR ME GIRL ,I'M GOING TO MAKE YOU FALL HARD ON ME
.
.
.
30 Minutes later.
.
.
.
I just done showering and i'm drying my hair with a towel and i heard a voice was talking outside of my room...I'm curious so i heard half of it and i know she's going to stay at the room beside my room... i just smirk and wait for my mum to leave and she goes into the room and she's probably busy unpacking her stuff now...but who cares.. i go to infront of her door and knock the door... DON'T OPEN IT DON'T OPEN IT GIRL (i was screaming in the heart)
Nae ? (She just open the door omaigawdd)
.
.
.
Yah what's your name ? i ask her
Park Haerin ,why ?
oh I'm Taehyung
we at the same age right ? she nodded
i have a favor to ask you..
can you help me with it ? 
What ? she look at me with a shining eyes
when are you going to transfer to my school ?
Next monday...why ? 
can you please act like you never knew me in school ?
May i ask why ? with a weird look
Uh...you know...it must be awkward if they know we knew each other...plus i'm the school hottest boy so what will they say if they see me with you ?
HAHAH hottest boy lol ,okay but i don't know the principal office how will i go there tomorrow....alone... i don't even know the way to school...She says that with a pleading eyes..
I think tomorrow my mum will send you to school and i'm going to walk to school..like always...
idk if my mum going to send you to school every morning or you can walk with me and we split half way to school...are you okay with it ? I carefully ask her...who knows she don't want it. 
Deal...i'm okay with it...please take care of me Taehyung sshi ^_^ She smile at me DUHH SHE HAVE DIMPLE !! TAEHYUNG SSHI ???
Hm..you can drop the formalities now...just call me taehyung ah after this...okay Haerin ??
Erm...Okay... thank you... i thought you you were a bad boy...she giggled and smile at me...
i just smile and about to leave ,she stopped me and ask if we could be friend...if not at school...she said let be friend at home..
i just left her like that and go inside my room...my heart is pounding so hard right now... friends ?? but i don't want to be your friend....i want to be your......ah nevermind 
i just slammed my body to the bed..... and planning to take a nap...it 5pm in the evening...i have more times before dinner...
.
.
.
.
.
Haerin POV

He's weird ... i just ask to be his friend ...is that wrong -_-
plus he don't want other schoolmate to know that i'm staying at his house...is he embarassed at me ? but why ? ahh don't mess your head with that idiot and just continue to unpack your stuff...and i start to unpack my stuff again
.
.

FINALLY !! I'M DONE !! UGH I SMELL HORRIBLE..TO TOILET WE GO !! I grab my towel and head to the toilet...from today on i have to share a toilet with that idiot Kim Taehyung... i hate it but...i have no choice...
.
.
.
30 minutes later
.
.
.
.
i wear my long tshirt on and a sweatpants and i comb my hair and tie it with a ponytail....
I grab my phone at the bed and look at the clock...it 7pm already...nvm i got 1 hour before dinner..
I was bored so i open a song and humming to the song while i wait for dinner...my stomach keep on making weird noise but i ignored it... 
i think it must be rude if i don't help Mrs.Kim to cook so i quickly put my phone in the pocket and go to kitchen to checking on her
.
.
.
.
.
Annyeonghaseyo Mrs.Kim ... is there any that i can help ? i smile to her .
Oh you come Haerin ? she's scanning the whole ingredient that she want to cooks and she ask me to to chomp the onion and i agreed to it...she seems suprised to see my chopping skill...she think i don't know how to hold a knife and she was testing me whether i can cook or not...
.
.
.
.
45 minutes later
.
.
.
we're done now Haerin...can you please call Taehyung to eat dinner now ? he must be asleep...
Uhh...okay...i headed to Taehyung and knock the door
Taehyung sshi ... dinner is ready... you can eat now...
no movement..no sound... she try it again and the same thing happened again...so she slowly open the doors and saw Taehyung sleep with a animal toy... she smiles and go straight to him and shake his body slowly...

Taehyung sshi....dinner is ready...wake up... he open his eyes and glared at me...and continue to sleep i shake his body again and say it more louder than before 'TAEHYUNG SSHI WAKE UP !! ARE YOU NOT GOING TO EAT?' then he pull me to untop of his body...ugh Kim Taehyung what are you doing ?? Wake up ? he continue to strangle my body with his hand at my waist ,holding tight at me..i try to escape but he won't let me 
yah ! let me go ! then he opens his eyes and said This is a punishment....you call me Taehyung sshi just now... drop the formal remember ? i could feel his breath against my face...we were 2/3 inches apart from his face ,i don't know why my heart is beating like crazy and he pushed me away and i run to downstairs with my red face and sit beside Mrs.Kim ..
KIM TAEHYUUUUNNNNGGGGG ( i scream in my heart)

TO BE CONTINUED
 

Sorry i made this in a rush so i hope this chapter is okay to read ^_^ Thank youu

XOXO KrisJiminnie ♥