Lemon Candy

Blood and Ties
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Give me the briefing of the subject," Myungsoo said as he glanced up at Sungyeol from the couch. 

Sungyeol had just arrived at the apartment, large folder in hand, no doubt photos of Sungjong from his past. "Is this man going to be a problem, boss? From what Dongwoo and I gathered he is clean. He is just a busboy at his family's cafe. Sure, he has a sob story but thats about it. Not a threat to the organization." 

"It's a personal matter. " He looked up and tried his best to manage a poker face but he couldn't hide a thing from his friend. 

"Myungsoo... don't tell me you're interested in this guy?" Sungyeol exclaimed in disbelief. His shock became excitement as he made his way to the couch and sat next to Myungsoo. "I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU! So, when is the wedding?" he said teasingly.

For a hitman Sungyeol was fairly peppy, grinned to himself. He couldn't help but unwind around the other. Sungyeol and Dongwoo were underlings of his, they worked for him. Myungsoo's official title in the ogranization was Underboss, the ranking just below his cousin, Sunggyu, the head honcho. How he had become the Underboss is something he has never understood, he was 10 positions away from inheriting the position but a betrayal within the family and the offing of all those involved led to him being the Underboss. He was the second most powerful man in the organization. 

"He is an interest of mine. Now tell me what I need to know." 

Sungyeol sighe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter