Chapter 3

The Daragon Playlist
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I Am The Best (2NE1)

GD’s POV

I went to our dorm after the preparations for the release of our new album, Number 1 in Japan. I am so nervous especially since everybody knows that SME is already making it big there with DBSK…er…Tohoshinki. Sure, Haru Haru might have been very successful here but I know for a fact that Japanese fans are not used to this kind of music. To be successful in Japan, you need to follow the bubblegum pop pattern established by Arashi which Tohonshiki’s Balloon was patterned after. Of course when hyung told us that we’ll be debuting in Japan, I knew that we are testing the waters, so to say. I was reviewing our concept for our Japanese debut when suddenly, Seungrat barged in my room.

 

“Hyung.” He was biting his nails and pacing. “I am so nervous. I should have let Daesung hyung do this.” He mumbled.

 

Thinking that he was pertaining to our upcoming Japanese release, I reassured him even if I was feeling a little nervous about it also because that’s what good leaders do. “Yah Seungrat. You just have to practice your Japanese and refrain from being touchy-feely with everyone (because Japanese people are reserved) then we will be fine.”

 

He looked at me dumbly and he jumped on my bed. Aish. “Hyung. I was nervous not because of our debut in Japan. I already know that we will do well. After all, you’re in a group with me the great LEE SUNGHYUN also known as the ever-lovable Seungri and the ever-charming VI!” I smacked his head. This pabo. “The what are you doing here? Go bother Youngbae.”

 

He leaned forward and started whispering. “Hyung. You know, you are the first in my hyung ranking this month since you gave me your beanie.” What? Five seconds passed. “Yah! You Senugrat, I was looking for that beanie! You’re the one who took it?” I smacked his shoulder.

 

“Hyung! I wanted that red beanie since it looks the same as the beanie of my one and only Dara-noona. Anyways hyung, you’re distracting me! I was about to bring you some extra juicy news so you’re the first one to know among us but noooooo. You had to be petty about that beanie.” He pouted. I was getting irritated and from the looks of it, he looks like he got my drift. He took out his phone. “Hyung. This phone is the most precious possession of the great Lee Seungri. You must treasure it, OK? It contains 300+ contacts that you cannot replace so you have to promise me that you won’t break it.”

“Aish, this rat. Why would I even want to break your phone?” He started to sweat profusely.

“Nevermind hyung. Let’s just use Youngbae hyung’s laptop later.” I grabbed his phone because I was getting impatient.

*Crack*

“HYUNG! WHY! WHY! My precious phonnnneeeee!” Oops. I accidentaly dropped the rat’s phone. “I knew it! I knew it would be a bad idea to show you those pictures but what did my good heart and brilliant mind think out of consideration for my favorite hyung? I must relay the information to my favorite hyung that my other favorite hyung who dropped on the hyung rankings because he threw his toys at me is already dating and what did you do hyung? You threw my precious phone?” He was in hysterics.

“Do you know the girl?” I asked.

“Nope. The pictures were blurry.” He pouted. “I will just pester TOP-hyung about it later.” He grins evilly. “BUT HYUNG! You have to bring my phone to a repair shop, OK? Hmpt. You’re my least favprite hyung now!”

“Arasso! Who even cares about that freaking hyung ranking? Now, out!” The rat pouted again but he thankfully went out the room. He probably sensed my dark mood.

“The girl looks eerily like Dara.” I mumbled. *Pindrop silence* I looke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter