9.

Deep Trouble, Deeply In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi enters the dining area of their house, hearing the sounds of laughter from across the room. He stands by the lamp shade hanging on the wall to his right, his presence completely ignored by the people in front of him. He sighs and invites himself to join his family for lunch. Yoongi takes a seat across his brother, interrupting whatever was being celebrated before he came in.

“Oh. You’re early.” His mother says, not sparing him an eye contact.

Yoongi did not reply back and instead, helped himself with the food.

“We were celebrating your brother’s promotion at his job. I could not be more proud and thankful for someone like him. What a blessing to this family.” Mr. Min announces, patting his brother at the back.

Yoongi ignored his father and continued eating quietly, a typical scene whenever he joins them for a meal together.

He reaches for the pitcher of juice and Youngjae hands it to him, noticing the faint bruises on his face.

“What happened to you?” He asks Yoongi.

“None of your business.” Yoongi replies and sips on his juice.

“He got into trouble, obviously.” Mr. Min says. “Nothing new on that.”

Yoongi fights the urge to answer back and goes back to eating.

“Continue your story, son. Why did you get promoted again?” Mr. Min asks Youngjae in between spoonful of rice.

“Ah, yes. I was assigned at the finance department temporarily and I was able to sort out some major problems concerning the company’s sales and my manager was satisfied so he-“

“Will you all just shut up?” Yoongi snaps and gets up on his seat. “It’s ing annoying already.”

Mr. Min also gets up and points a finger at him. “Watch your mouth, young man. You have no right to-“

“I don’t have any right on this house to begin with. It has always been about Youngjae and his ing perfection. You don’t even see me as a part of this family.” Yoongi spats.

“Min Yoongi, I don’t like your tone-“ Mr. Min takes a step towards him but Yoongi lets his anger take control over him.

“I don’t like this family either. You can go rot in hell for all I care, you won’t-“

Mr. Min slaps Yoongi on the cheek, the ringing sound of pain echoing. Yoongi squints his eyes closed a little and smirks at his father, feeling blood oozing from the side of his lips.

“Father, I think that’s not-“ Youngjae rushes to his younger brother but Yoongi backs away.

“Don’t ing touch me. Your purity might get stained. Who knows, they might disown you too.” He says to Youngjae and faces his parents again. “If I die right after I step out of this house, I’ll wait for you all i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter