Final

And We Fight {Two Shots}

 

 

You joined Changmin last night with dinner but you didn’t speak even a word to him. You knew you should trust him, but you found it hard not to get jealous, and you found it hard letting it go because of how Changmin acted last night, it seemed like everything was a joke to him.

 

You need to go early to your work since you would be passing the assignment given to you. Bringing your laptop and your bag, you head to your car- you remembered that you’re still wasn’t done paying for it. You didn’t want your husband to make everything of your needs and wants be from him. Good thing the car wasn’t from him, or you’d end up standing with your pride and leaving the car behind while you would have just taken a cab.

 

You drove to the company building and parked quickly. You walked fast inside, reminding yourself that your boss told you that you have to pass it early before eight in the morning. You glanced at your wristwatch, you were late, it was forty passed eight and you knew you were screwed. It was your fault, last night you haven’t slept just fine, you kept waking up in the arms of your husband, always trying to jerk his arm away from you, how dare he act like nothing had happened.

 

After your work, you headed to the parking lot and went back to your car ready to go home. Revving the engine, you took a glance at your phone. You sighed when you saw eleven missed calls from Changmin and two messages. You read them:

 

“____-ah, let’s have lunch together, I already told my manager about it and it’s fine, call me at once when you read this.”

 

“___-ah, why aren’t you answering? Are you really serious about yesterday? Let’s meet at eleven in the Italian restaurant near our agency, I’m already hungry, call me when you’re there.”

 

You decided to ignore him, he could just invite some of his friends or maybe the girls in his agency. He even wasn’t sure if you were serious last night, it made you angrier. You started driving off. It wasn’t every time that you get mad at him, it was even rare times: one time when he made a prank on you when you were taking a shower and your bathrobe was gone inside, he took it and you had to plead for him to bring it back. The other time was when he told you that the food you made didn’t taste good, he was so rude back then, and he thought you were just fine with his comments.

 

You went back home only to find his car on the parking, maybe he left something. You went inside and looked for him. You went to the living room, the kitchen, and then inside your room and there he was, slumped, lying on his stomach on the bed. “Changmin-ah,” you rushed to him since it seemed to you that he wasn’t fine. “Yah, are you fine? What happened?” You sat on the bed and turned him so he was lying on his back. He had his hand holding on his stomach.

 

“Uhhh, ____-ah, I think I’m going to die.” Changmin whimpered. You touched his forehead, and you gasped, he was burning in illness. “Why didn’t you call me that you’re going home? You should have called right away. Did you eat breakfast?” You asked him.

 

He shook his head and squinted his eyes at you, “You didn’t cook any breakfast.” He said. You remembered, due to your jealousy and anger, you didn’t prepare any food for him.

 

“You fool, you should have eaten outside, wait here, I’ll go get some medicine.”

 

You went back with medicines and a glass of water in your hands. You were angry at him, but maybe you’d let it pass for now since he was sick, but once he’s well, you’re  not going to let just everything go. “Sit up and drink this.” You ordered him.

 

“Thanks Yeobo,” He smiled at you after he drank the glass of water. “You didn’t go to the restaurant.” He frowned.

 

“Why would I go? If I go and you’re here I’ll end up waiting for you there in hours? Didn’t you even think to give me a message? What if I went there?! You think it would be just fine with me? My patience is really fading fast now!” You breathed heavily as you looked at him with rage. You’re angry at him, but you love this man, this man who could make you happy just by cracking silly jokes, or surprising you with gifts at night when he gets home, or him always inviting you to eat with him, saying the food would be more delicious when he’s eating with you.

 

“You’re still mad?” Changmin let out a pout, as if he was a kid trying to look cute for you. You rolled your eyes. He fixed his expression seriously. “___-ah, if you’re jealous then I should be happy.” He grinned. Your eyes widened at him, why would he happy about it? Had he gone crazy? Or maybe he wanted to piss you off. He continued, ”And I thought you wouldn’t be, all this time I’ve been with other girls, I thought you really don’t care.”

 

“And you think this is the right time to make fun of me?” You raised your eyebrow at him.

 

“Actually, it’s you who’s making it fun for me.” He chuckled. “I should say Yeonhee is really pretty, and we worked before, and now we’re working again together, it’s really enjoying.”

 

And the words pierced at you like blades cutting through you. Changmin was really pissing you off, and you didn’t know why he was doing this. “Then go to her! You should have just married her instead of me! Are you regretting now? Just tell it to me right away if I am boring you, I know I’m not good enough for you, but it’s really rude of you to tell it straight to my face!” You held your tears, it was just one year and this was happening, you wondered until when your marriage could last.

 

And with all the most ridiculous response, he laughed. You swore you wanted to choke him, he was indeed, making fun of you. “What is so funny!?” You asked.

 

He looked at you, his lips curving in a wide smile. “You. I just said few words and you ranted to me.” He grabbed your hand but you pulled it away. He grimaced, he grabbed you in the elbow instead, making you come closer to him on the bed, he settled you sitting in front of him. “You think I really enjoy other’s company more than you? It’s not really fun, I can’t get to bully them more than I can do to you.” He ruffled your hair. You hissed, snapping his hand away from your head, you gave him a glare.

 

“___-ah, everyone’s not you, they can’t be you. Nothing compares to the food you prepare for me, how you respond when I tell you jokes, when I ask you to play some video games or when we’re just watching.” Changmin looked straight in your eyes, and you could feel yourself blush in front of him despite of being mad. “I think no one can replace you, and the way you act now when you’re jealous, it’s just really priceless.” He laughed once again and this time you hit him playfully on his shoulder.

 

You really loved him, there was no way you could let go of this man, no way you could truly get mad at him forever. You moved closer to him and hugged him, resting your head on his chest. “I’m sorry, I just couldn’t help it, everyone that is surrounding you are just beautiful, and I’m scared they might take you away.”

 

“They might, if you won’t cook me food now, I’m hungry Yeobo, I think I’m going to faint.” He your cheek. You narrowed your eyes at him. “Okay okay, I’ll make food, you take a rest.” You jumped off the bed. “I’ll cook lunch, afternoon meal, pre-dinner, dinner and midnight for you.” You smiled widely.

 

Changmin nodded, smiling happily like a child. “And I wish to have you as my midnight snack before going to bed.” He said. Your jaw dropped, his playfulness was really something else, but it was why you loved your husband.

 

“We’ll see about that, I am still not in the mood but we can change that.” You said before walking out of the door, yet before you closed it he called out your name. You went back inside.

 

“Don’t I get to have some reward?” He said with those puppy eyes. You sighed and head back on the bed, leaning closer you pressed your lips against his. “I love you.” you said in between the kisses you were sharing, you could feel him smile while he devour your mouth.

 

“I love you too.” He whispered in your ear, and the sensation of it sent shivers to your body. You pulled away before your body pleaded you do things with him inappropriate for the moment since he needed to eat and he was still sick.

 

“You have to at least be better before I let you go with your midnight snack later.” You gave him one more kiss before heading out the room. You heard him chuckle from behind, and you smiled secretly as you went to the kitchen. Changmin was really irreplaceable, and you were willing to fight for him, you knew this could not just be one jealous situation that could happen, but you believed one thing, that you have to trust him, and that he loves you back.

 

** THIS IS THE FINAL CHAPTER OF THIS TWO-SHOTS FAN FICTION. THANK YOU FOR THOSE WHO TOOK TIME TO READ, FEEL FREE TO LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS. THANK YOU!**