TWO

Underneath the Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 ❧❉❃❦❃❉❧

Jungkook felt that today was going to be a good day. For once in the past few months, had he woken up with a satisfied smile on his face. A good night sleep was what he missed having after getting into the idol life, and as someone so young as him it was much needed. He knew that todays schedule would be easier than the rest. A small interview in the morning, one in the evening and a photo-shoot and small fanmeet in between. A clap on his back brought him back to real life, as their van stopped at the sight of their fanmeet, and he could see their fans standing excited behind the fence. He stepped out and was greeted by screams and cheering, which made him grin happily and wave at the crowd of girls in front of him. Getting a microphone from the staff, he stepped up behind his hyungs in the middle of Namjoon and Jin. As they all went to stand in a straight line, Rap Mon gave the introduction as they all bowed and made their signature greeting met with more screams. He was feeling exceptionally happy today, as he waved and grinned at their fans.

“Hello guys, are you all feeling well?” Jungkook asked in the mic, as they all replied with a loud yes. “That’s good to hear. We wouldn’t want any of you getting a cold outside,” he smiled cutely, making them all awe at his concern.

“We’re very happy to see all of you met up here today with us, despite the cold weather. ARMY’S really are the best!” Namjoon grinned and gave a thumbs up, as they cheered.

Jungkook’s eyes roamed over the big crowd of girls and spotted a few guys in it as well. Somehow his nose had picked up some kind of sweet aroma in the air, almost like strawberries and even coconut. And for what he could spot with his vision, none of those items were in sight of him. Letting out a small sigh he suddenly caught sight of a shape standing far away from the crowd, but his sharp eyesight easily caught the person. He was surprised to spot white blonde hair in small waves, breezing gently in the wind. A nudge on his side brought him out of his observation as he glanced at Jin with a sheepish smile, who raised an eyebrow in return.

Suddenly a sharp breeze blew over them as the crowd and boys shivered at the cold, while Jungkook was unaffected and could only smile on the inside. Sometimes having heat in his body 24/7 was helpful at times. As he remained silent and listened to his hyungs conversing and joking stage he wore a happy smile, when suddenly the breeze returned from the other way and the smell of strawberries and coconut became stronger than ever. Then he caught it. The growling that invaded his hearing and he stiffened as his own wolf became alert at the presence of another shifter. His smile stayed in place for the crowd and cameras that were probably filming him, but his eyes roamed the space carefully once again. His senses stopped at the shape in the shadows behind the crowd. He narrowed his eyes slightly, as they glowed blue for a split second. The girl stepped out and looked at him with suspicion, and he was surprised to see her looks were foreign. Her stand was stiff and tall, her arms crossed and eyes narrowed dangerously at him. It had been the first time since a while when he last encountered a werewolf in Seoul. Their eyes held contact for a few seconds.

Then he felt it.

The power surging from her wolf was powerful, more than his was at the moment. She upranked him in authority, and was showing it as a warning. A cough ripped him away from the staredown, as Jin once again looked at their maknae in curiosity. Jungkook sent a reassuring smile in return and concentrated back on the fanmeet, but kept a close look on the female wolf looking him up and down. 

 ❧❉❃❦❃❉❧

I leaned against

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter