Ten

Chocolate boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER TEN

 

 

I saw it everything. I had followed Kyuhyun and watched the whole scene with Yoona. I was still crazy about him so I felt curious to know more about him. I was a damn stalker but I needed to know he was alright.

It is here where I thanked my friend and brother Leeteuk. He had called me before telling me that he suspected what Kyuhyun was going to do because he had asked him for Yoona´s address.

That meant Kyuhyun was willing to face my ex-girlfriend finally.

I saw them talking. Fortunately I didn´t see a fight just Kyuhyun yelling at Yoona maybe asking her for an explanation. That was clear to understand even though I was too far from them.

After some minutes I saw Kyuhyun take a taxi and disappear from my sight. I worried so I called Leeteuk in order to find out where he was going.

I couldn´t go after him. My car was parked on the other side of the street. Too bad. Kyuhyun was too fast for me.

I had a bad feeling about it…

oOo

 

Again I needed to go somewhere and see him with my very eyes so I went to the same ing and disgusting bar he used to go hoping that I could still meet him there. It had been years but if I have luck, this man would be waiting for me as he always used to say since I came back from China.

He must be there…

When I entered the disgusting bar, I saw him there drinking as usual. This made me smirk. The ing guy was here after all.

I knew this was something stupid but it was stronger than me.

I HAD to do it.

He saw me and widened his eyes and smiled.

“Oh babe so you came finally!” – he said to me with a smirk on his stupid face and I felt disgusted.

He stood up and got close to me. He caressed my cheek and then whispered to my ear seductively.

“I will take you my home and I will show you what you have missed all these years” – Joon said kissing my neck.

I felt vomiting. This guy is making me feel every second more disgusted. Damn guy! But I couldn´t show him my real feelings yet.

“Really?” – I said ironically. I needed to follow his game for a while till I got what I wanted.

“I will make you remember our old times together” – he said against my neck.

“Old times?”

“Yes. I felt lost when you left me and went to China…”

I struggled with all my heart for not strangling him right there. At the beginning I was able to suppress my anger but now after hearing the words left me, it made me burst into fury.

I turned into a devil out of control. Nothing cared me anymore.

This had been too much for me and I couldn´t handle it.

Like a ghost from above, I watched myself hitting, biting, scratching and even pulling Joon´s hair.

I was out of control.

I punched him so many times that he seemed to be shocked with my sudden violent reaction…covering his face but not fighting back.

A superhuman power took me over at that moment.

I even threw his cup of alcohol that he was drinking on his face!

I threw him all my frustration and despair.

I had lost six ing years because of this damn guy!!

I continued punching till all the people at the place freaked out with my action.

Joon finally reacted and threw me on the floor complaining in pain. I could see blood running down his mouth but I cared a .

“What the hell is happening to you, little !”

“You know exactly what´s happening to me, jerk! You paid Yoona in order to lie at Siwon and make him believe that her child was his! You ing separated us for six long years! DAMMIT!!! How could you, Joon!! You are a son of a !!”

The damn guy had me under him trapped with his strong hands and was really pissed off with my words. He was already his hand to punch me.

But he couldn´t do it because at that right moment, Siwon appeared and stopped his hand and threw him away from me.

Siwon gave him a hard punch on his face that sent him on a corner of the bar with all the people widening their eyes in horror.

Siwon helped me to stand up and I could meet his eyes so beautiful so warm even though they were full of fury over Joon but they changed when they met mine.

Then Siwon grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of that damn place away from the worst man of all, the ing Joon.

Siwon placed me beside his seat and started the car without saying anything else.

Siwon opened his mouth once just to ask me if something hurt me but I couldn´t answer him. I kept on crying the whole way home. It was stronger than me and I couldn´t help it.

My heart is the only aching. My heart hurts…for you…

Everything had been too much to bear. My heart was weak and was bleeding with the sudden news…the truth.

I felt dying with every second.

Life was not fair for me anymore…my frustration took over me and I just let it go.

I cried till my heart felt a little better. Thanks God, Siwon didn´t ask me for explanations. I couldn´t talk. I just wanted to cry and let it all out. When I felt relieved in a way, I looked at Siwon but he was focused on his driving. Somehow he was giving me my space not asking anything.

Damn! He looked so handsome driving with one hand! I felt even more frustrated staring at him. He was so close to me now but at the same time so far that it hurt…it hurt a lot.

When we arrived home, I was exhausted. I felt my whole body aching. Fortunately I had no chance to walk because Siwon took me in bridal style to my bedroom under my mom´s surprised eyes.

I let him do whatever he wanted with me. I didn´t protest…I was tired.

I closed my eyes. To be so close to him really hurt. His scent, his muscular body, his handsomeness. All of him was hurting me.

I wanted to cry again but even my eyes were tired for that.

Siwon took off my jacket and scarf then my shoes and placed me under the sheets. I didn´t protest. I let him do everything for me.

I wanted to sleep, I was so tired and hurt.

Siwon…I lost you because of a lie…it was my fault after all!!

I rolled to the other side of the bed and I got asleep in seconds.

 

oOo

 

After it seemed to be an eternity, I woke up because of some laughs on the first floor. I definitely recognized those voices happily talking.

My mom, my brother and…Siwon?

Hearing them all happily there took me to our old times with Siwon visiting us for dinner. My mom always praising him and my brother teasing him. I really miss those times…my happy moments…crazy in love with him but in secret.

Had Siwon really stayed after what happened with Joon? And now that I think about it…how the hell did he appear at the bar all of a sudden?

I looked at my alarm clock and I realized that I had slept for three hours! I got up immediately and I walked to the bathroom. I wanted to die when I saw my reflection on the mirror. I looked fatal! Really horrible! Big bags and dark circles under my eyes, messy hair and paler than ever. I was a total disaster.

Siwon couldn´t see me like this so I took a short shower and I brushed my teeth. I put on my favorite blue sweater and white pants. I tried to look better.

I was afraid of Siwon´s reaction. He would probably ask me for explanations and I was really scared of his reaction towards me. I didn´t want him to be mad at me again. That had hurt me.

They continued laughing downstairs and that made me happy someho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter