Nine

Chocolate boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER NINE

 

 

Siwon has avoided me all these days. That is for sure. I accepted it but it was not funny to see him pass every day just greeting me coldly. It saddened me and honestly I didn´t know what to do.

I can´t lie saying that I haven´t studied Siwon since the moment I met him in the company. I have tried to watch if he is wearing a ring on his finger but he doesn´t have any. Maybe he has a family picture on his desk with Yoona and his son but I can´t prove that because I haven´t entered his office yet. How I wish I could know!

I was immersed in my thoughts about Siwon when Mr. Peng placed in front of my desk with a beautiful smile.

“Has our company treated you well?” – he asked smiling.

“Yes, Mr. Peng. Everybody has treated me well. I´m very happy. Thanks”

“Just call me Eddie, please. We are not so formal in the office” – he added with a wink.

Is he flirting with me right now? I shook my head in denial. That´s impossible. I know his life from Zhoumi.

“Uhmm…I´m not sure if I can…”

“Are you Leeteuk´s brother, right?” – he asked then changing the topic.

“Yes. He also works in your company two floors down”

“I know. He is a great guy”

“Yes. That is my brother”

“Well I just wanted to welcome you. You are doing a great job, Kyuhyun. Keep going! If you need something just tell me or Siwon”

“T-thanks, Sir. I will”

“…” – he frowned at me.

“Thanks, Eddie”

He smiled at me and then entered his office.

Wow! What a nice man! My boss is a gentleman in all senses.

The day passed by really fast. I focused on my work that was a lot. When I was ready to go home, I suddenly looked through the window and I realized that it was raining hard. I didn´t like the rain. I never did. But I wanted to go back home fast so I went for my coat when I saw the door from Siwon´s office get opened.

I froze there when I saw Siwon getting out from his office wearing a coat and looking handsomely. I could hardly breathe. His presence always made me lose my mind and affected me as the old times.

Dammit!

It was the first time I saw him so close during these days. I got petrified on the way to my coat.

He met my eyes.

“I will take you home” – he said leaving me speechless.

It was the first time he talked to me during these days!

He walked to the elevator and then turned around to see me again.

“Are you coming or not?” – he asked coldly.

“No. I´ll take the subway”

“What? I won´t allow you to walk to the subway with this heavy rain, Kyuhyun”

“I will call my mom for a ride then”

“No, you won´t! Both know why”

Suddenly the elevator´s door opens and Siwon enters giving me a death glare.

“Kyuhyun, enter the elevator!” – he insisted.

“No, thanks. I will take the subway”

The door of the elevator gets closed with Siwon inside and me outside.

I got nervous. I couldn´t have managed to be alone with Siwon inside the small elevator.

 

oOo

                                         

Aishhh! Kyuhyun is driving me crazy!

I have known stubborn people before but Kyuhyun is the most stubborn of all! How can I deal with him in these circumstances?

I need to get to Kyuhyun as fast as I can and make sure that he gets safe at home under this heavy rain.

I´m sure he will do his best to avoid me out of the building but I keep an ace up my sleeve…I called his mom before and I assured her that I was going to take Kyuhyun home safe. She accepted it immediately because she still loved me even though his son not anymore.

I waited for him outside the door of the building trying to hide myself on the corner so Kyuhyun wouldn´t see me so obviously. I knew he would run away if he saw me right in the main door waiting for him.

He got out of the elevator and walked to the main door looking at both sides as if he was trying to search for me. I saw him sighing and continued his way but when he passed by my side I held his wrist stopping him.

He startled in awe and maybe in fear too but I needed to do it this way.

“Come with me” – I said and guided him to my car.

Kyuhyun protested trying to release his hand from my grip but he couldn´t. I´m still stronger than him.

He followed me reluctantly to the parking lot of the building struggling for his release.

“What´s your problem, Siwon?”

I looked at him with fury. He really is something.

“Your stubbornness is my problem. You won´t get wet in this heavy rain while you walk to the subway. Now get your into my car!” – I yelled at him. I really didn´t want to yell but Kyuhyun was behaving like a real idiot here.

And he did what I commanded.

What happens to me? I have never yelled at Kyuhyun before but the mixture of feelings in me is driving me crazy.

There was a total and uncomfortable silence inside my car. He sat at the back part. Well I didn´t protest for that meanwhile he let me take him home safe.

His cellphone rang in his pocket and rolled his eyes when he saw who it was.

“Yes, mom. I´m with Siwon. He is taking me home…yes, I will say it to him, bye”

I the heater in the car. It was really cold and I was sure Kyuhyun was cold even though he was wearing a coat. I could feel it and see it when he rubbed his hands. But he still was frowning. The boy was angry with me.

“She wants you to stay for dinner” – Kyuhyun said in a low tone averting his eyes from me.

I couldn´t hear it well.

“What did you say?” – I asked to confirm my suspects, ironically.

“My mom wants you to stay for dinner!” – he repeated loud.

But what do you want, Kyuhyun?

“I´m sorry…I shouldn´t have yelled at you earlier” – I whispered finally.

He took his hands to his face and wiped something from his eyes.

“A-alright” – he replied in a low tone covering his face with his hands.

Was he crying?             

“Kyuhyun, look at me…please” – I waited what it seemed an eternity and he finally met my eyes.

I could see his teary eyes.

“I didn´t know you worked there. If I had known that, I would have never applied for the position” – he said almost sobbing.

He broke my heart…he was trembling.

My finger moved by its own and placed on Kyuhyun´s lips.

“Shhh…I know. I know your mom and Leeteuk planned all of this. You don´t have anything to do with this”

I saw him shake with my touch. I cared a if he had left me and abandoned me before. None of them cared anymore. My heart was skipping like crazy inside my chest wanting him. Yes, I wanted Kyuhyun so badly. I struggled with my hand for not grabbing his neck and bringing him close to me and seal his lips in a passionate kiss. How I missed his delicious mouth!

Kyuhyun was here. My chocolate boy was by my side now…

 

oOo

 

Siwon took me home.

My body was numb and it was not from the cold or

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter