First Impressions

Water and Oil Chronicles

From the very beginning, Hyesung was uncomfortable around Eric.

No one should blame him for it though.  It was totally Eric’s fault for making him feel that way.  After all, Eric never hesitated to show his 4D side—not even during their first meeting.

“Are you an angel?”

That was Eric’s first words to him, and if that didn’t sound weird enough, it was coupled with Eric’s hands feeling up his face and—oddly enough—his back.

It also didn’t help that Hyesung had already recognized the kid from his own audition piece, where Hyesung remembered holding his breath at how good their routine was.  He had to admit that he was more than a bit jealous at Eric’s dancing skills, not to mention a bit curious about who the guy was.  So, the way their initial encounter happened overwhelmed him all the more.

The second time he met Eric was during the flight to Seoul.  Hyesung didn’t expect to see him again, but when he did, he also wasn’t surprised.  It was only logical that a few trainees were gathered from that SM audition, and considering how good the guy was, it was obvious that he would be part of the group.  Only, Hyesung was too wrapped up in his own placement that he didn’t really bother about who he’d be teaming up with.

It seemed that Eric expected him though, as he started to run towards him as soon as he saw him.

“It’s you! I knew it!”  Eric chanted those words over and over while smothering him with a hug so tight he was barely able to breathe.  Hyesung was thanking the heavens when Eric finally let go of him, only to start cursing again when Eric took a step back and pulled out something from his back pocket in one smooth move.  “For you.”

It was a rose.  

Why the hell would anyone give a guy a rose?!


 

 

A/N: off to a light start, everyone. Hope you guys enjoyed this bit. ^^