Attitude is Everything

Club Neverland

 

{Eli}
I went to check on the roses just to look at mine, first. Mine melted more, but not by a lot. "How come? I was nice to her, and danced with her. Why isn't mine melted more?"
 
"Because you didn't mean it."
 
I turned around to see the mysterious voice, it was Hoon.
 
"What are you talking about it?"
 
"I saw everything, you danced with her and took her to the first aid room. Sure, on the floor, you were nice to her.
But was it true? Or we're you forcing yourself?
And in the first aid room, were you nice to her? Or were you your bad boy self again?
All of this matters, Eli hyung."
 
He walked closer to me.
 
"And from what it looks like, in the first aid room, you were a bad boy. And on the floor, you had to force yourself a little." Hoon finished. "Attitude is everything especially when it comes to this." Hoon started walking out of the room.
 
"Hoon, I know all of that matters. But what if it takes time for me? What if I can't just tell her everything about myself right away?"
 
"Then, don't expect the ice to melt as fast as AJ's or Kiseop's. Because they both have already accepted her with open arms." And he left. 
 
Aish, Hoon always so wise.. He was the one that always had a calm head even when we were back home. Never mind, I have to go find Kevin to play with Eun Mi. At least it will help someone melt their ice.
 
I found Kevin walking around looking for Eun Mi. We were guarding her after what AJ told us about yesterday with the drunk guys. It would never happen again, now that we knew she was the one.
 
"Eli hyung, have you seen Eun Mi? I saw her dancing with you but now I don't see her anymore." He asked me a little worriedly.
 
"Yes, I know. A girl on the dance floor pushed her again. And she sprained her ankle. I carried her to her room. Will you go play with her? I told her I would send someone so she wouldn't be alone." 
 
"Okay, I'll go play with her." He grinned.
 
"Ya, Kevin. We all need her okay? Not just you. Don't do anything."
 
"Yeah, yeah, whatever hyung. You can't tell me you haven't thought about it too, Player Pigeon." He waved walking away towards her room.
 
Aish, that jerk. Just because I may have thought about it doesn't mean I would act on it. Maybe I should have asked Soohyun instead.
 
Author's Note:
hello :D well brought Hoon back for.. @littlevergreen woot woot :D wise boy..
but still gotta say.. when he first met Eun Mi.. he had some bad boy charm too ;)
don't know if i'll bring that back... probably not.. dealing with eli, kevin, and dongho as bad boys.. is hard enough. :D
anyway let me know what you think??
haha.. play date with kevin will be next ;)
 
btw :D