Sehun

Two machines and an owl

SEHUN POV

The guy called D.O lead Kai and I outside of the room.

"Okay we will start with the electives, then we will end with the core classes, good?"

Kai and I nodded, then D.O turns around to start the tour.

😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

"Alright, last place of this tour is the cafeteria, because it's lunch time."

Finally! Lunch Time! We came five minutes early so we were first in line. I happily grabbed a tray of food and happily sat down, eating my food. The tour took all morning and I didn't eat breakfast, so I have been starving. While I was happily eating my food, a bunch of girls came up to me.

"Can we sit here?"

I just ignored them and went back to eating my food. The girls just shrugged and sat down. One of them opened their mouth to speak.

"Hey Oppa, do you want to go to the movies with me?"

"Or come to my house?" Another one asks.

"Or come to the arcade with me?" Suggests another.

"Or come to the park with me?" Says another.

" Or c-- "

"Will you leave me alone? I am trying to eat here. Don't ruin my precious eating time to talk to me about useless things that no one cares about."

"Tch. Jerk" The girls got up and left.

Thank god! I glanced over to table three, the one in front of me. Kai's table. I see, they are doing the same thing. I watched as Kai smiled talking to them. As they all left, I noticed Kai standing up and whispering something into one of the girl's ear, her eyes went humongous and waved a nervous bye. He walked on over to my table and smiled.

"What did you tell her?"

"To F*** Off "

I just simply nodded at what he said because I felt there was no need to reply. I stood up to dump my tray, on my way I saw D.O dumping his tray. I casually walked up and dumped my tray and walked back just as casually to my seat. As soon as I sat down I saw D.O running towards us.

"I forgot to tell you guys, you don't have to wait for the bell, you can just go."

He bowed then ran back to his table. I looked back at my schedule and saw Kai take out his.

😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊
A/N:Β A quick stop to show their Schedules.
Sehun schedule:Β 
1. MusicΒ 
2a. Home room 2b. GymΒ 
3. English
4. Literature
5. MathΒ 
6. Science
7. History

Kai schedule:
1. MusicΒ 
2a. Home room 2b. GymΒ 
3. Literature
4. English
5. Math
6. Science
7. History

D.O schedule:
1. Music
2a. Home room 2b. Gym
3. Math
4. LiteratureΒ 
5. English
6. Science
7. History

😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

For my next class, I have Math with Kai. We talked as we walked to class together.

😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

The last bell ranged and Kai and I are going out for bubble tea. After we got the bubble tea, we are going to the arcade, then to our home. Kai and I live together, my parents died when I was little and so I lived with Kai and his mother. Five years later, Kai's mother passed away. So Kai and I are like brothers, but not by blood or parents. Kai always smiles so brightly even though deep inside, he is frowning. Meanwhile me, I never have ever smiled, ever since my parents passed. I just can't smile and pretend everything's okay. People ask me why I never smile, it's because there is no reason to. I have a hole too big in my heart for a smile.

😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

My alarm clock beeped as I reached for it placing my hand everywhere on the table patting the surface. Kai came running in yelling at me to wake up and shut the alarm off. After I turned off the alarm I got ready. I looked into the mirror as I check my self out. My hair was gelled up and dyed blonde. My red t-shirt under my black leather jacket and black and red high tops. I walk into the kitchen as Kai is putting crispy bacon onto the plate and scooping rice.

"Did you make me any?"

"Yeah, it's on the counter,"

I grabbed a plate and placed rice on the side, I walked to the counter and picked up a few pieces of bacon and put it on my plate.

When we finished eating, Kai and I walked to school. As soon as we got there a whole lot of people greeted me and smiled. I just nodded and kept on walking. D.O was already in first period when Kai and I entered the room. I was about to take a seat but Kai dragged me over to Lay and made me sit next to him. Kai kept on enthusiastically talking to Lay. I just listened to music and waited for the teacher to come in. Mr. Shim walked in right before the bell rang.

"Alright class, I have news. In two months from now, there will be a contest, and you can be in groups, but the majority is four. You can pick people in this class, and people that aren't. You don't have to participate in this, it is optional."

As soon as he finished talking everyone started talking and Kai turned to me. I shook my head knowing what he was going to say.

"Come on, please? Lay will be in our group!"

"No! You know I hate events like this!"

"Please~" *pout* * aegyo*

"You do know that will not work on me. I am younger than you."

"Come on! Just this one time?"

*sigh* "Fine,"

"Yay! I am going to go ask D.O if he wants to be in our group!"

I stood there and watched as Kai asked D.O. He was taking too long so I started talking to Lay, well he was talking to me. Kai then came back with a smile plastered on his face.Β 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"He said no,"

I for some reason was really surprised. I mean, no one has rejected "The Great Kai" before. D.O is really an interesting person. I am really looking forward to meeting D.O again.

😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

A/N:Β I am a new writer! Sorry about my crappy writing.