Ch.2

Kim Sooyeon

You were in the class when you felt a chest pain and dizzy. You couldn’t focus on the class and fortunately the teacher left after 15 minutes of talking about something you couldn’t get in front of the class. When you felt like collapsing, you rested your head on the desk. Your heart was beating fast and it became hard to breath.

“Hey,” someone from the back poked you with a pencil but you were too sick to look back. “Hey!” he called again but you ignored him and took the medicine from your bag. You drank the medicine and it took several minutes before you finally got back to your sense.

“Sorry, what did you say?” you turned to your back and found the guy behind you looking at you wide eyed, probably shock from the view of you getting out of control.

“Err... we’re in one group.” Said him.

“Oh, okay. What should we do?”

“Therefor you need to join us,” he confused you until he continued, “there.” He pointed at another students which happened to be in the same group as you two.

The teacher told you to make a short movie, theme undetermined. You were grouped with another boy and 2 other girls. The other boy was Jonghyun, one of the top three hot guys, and the other 2 girls were Gina and Hyejin, none of them were close to you. You were an introvert and you only hung out Soomi and Bora although they were from different classes.

Unlike the two girls, you weren’t so excited to be grouped with 2 hot guys. Honestly, you had never been bothered by guys things because the matter of your family had always been glued in your brain and you couldn’t stop but to think of it. Most of the times you would complain about your family and envy your friends for having a warm family.

Even until the end of the discussion you didn’t pay a single attention on what was going on. You sat with them but you didn’t get anything. Soomi and Bora knew you liked to zone out but recently you had been doing it way too often. You felt it was getting harder to keep your mind, it flew away wherever it wanted even before you knew it.

And this time, your mind was flying away to the Hot Guys in School zone. There was top three most popular boy in school, and they were Minki, Jonghyun, and Dongho. If you said their real name, people didn’t really know who they were but if you said Ren, JR, and Baekho, people would definitely had those beautiful faces on their minds.

The first was Choi Minki, people knew him more as Ren. He got girly look thanked to his pretty face and his long blonde hair. However, do not ever underistimate him because he was stronger than he looked. He might look pretty but when it came to a fight, he never missed a single punch. He wasn’t the stronger though, but compared to normal boys, he would be considered strong.

And the second was Kim Jonghyun or JR, stood for Junior Royal. Compared to the first guy, his skin looked tanned eventhough in reality it wasn’t that tanned. He danced really well and people saw him in the practice room more often than in the class. However, his worst score was B+ and numerically it still meant 8. And this guy was in the same class as you while the other two hot guys were in other classes.

The third was Kang Dongho and oftenly called Baekho because he was like a white tiger. Powerful body and powerful voice he got. When it came to fighting this name would surely come up to the first list of best fighter. Unlike the other two guy who seemed to be cold and arrogant, this guy was looking friendly despite his muscular arms seemed to be screaming, “TRY ME”. His eyes would be smiling as well when he smiled and he laughed a lot.

Many guys tried to hang out with them and many girls tried to be their girlfriends, though no one succeeded. Ren and JR were really cold that they didn’t talk much to strangers, Baekho was friendly and it wasn’t hard to have a short conversation with him. Remember, short conversation! Because most of the times he would politely end the conversation and say he needed to go back to his friends.

And then came a new guy who sat with the three popular guys on his first day. They looked like they had known each other for long and even Ren and JR was laughing with him. This guy was Hwang Minhyun and people called him just Minhyun, no other names. He sat just right behind you which also happened to be beside JR. The day before, when you had sport class, this guy was considered strong but didn’t really do well on games.

“Kim Sooyeon!” someone in the class called you when you were about to leave the class because it was time to go home already. You stopped and turned around, your eyes wandering.

“Yes?” you answered as your eyes landed on the source of the voice, Lee Hyejin.

“You don’t forget what we just discussed, right?” she asked when her feet was just inch away in front of you.

“Err... about what?” you weren’t sure you remembered anything because in fact you didn’t even get anything.

“We agreed to write the script after school in Gina’s house, remember?”

“Why writing the script together? Why don’t we make the script by ourselves and then we choose the best one? Or we can take the best scenes and put them together, that way will do more.”

“We came with that decision first but then it will end up no one’s writing the script in thought of the other will write it, just use their script.”

“Aren’t the boys have something to do?”

“You really paid no attention, didn’t you? What’s wrong?! We had discussed this before and now it’s time to do the result of our discussion! No more discussing!”

You froze and stared at the girl in front of you who was a few cms taller than you. Well, it wouldn’t give you any harm you and it would help you instead. Because if you went home you would be alone, and you hated it. But in the other hand, hanging out with someone you weren’t close with was a lot worse than alone.

“Okay.” Was all you managed to say. You called your driver and told him not to pick you up as you waited for the other kids at the door.

Five of you were going to Gina’s house by public bus. Honestly, it was your first time using the public bus. Your driver had always been driving you anywhere you went. There was one time when you pleaded your mother to allow you going home by public bus and your mother said there was a lot of crime happened in the public bus.

“Is it safe?” you muttered as you stood at the bus station, more to yourself. Unexpectedly the person beside you heard what you were muttering and he chuckled, “Perhaps... is it your first time?” he said and you looked up to see who was standing beside you. The short you needed to raise your head a little bit more because the person beside you was quite tall.

“Did you hear me? My mother said there’s pickpockets andrs and many other criminals in the public bus.” You innocently said.

“It may be right, but not every bus contains criminals.”

“So which bus contains criminals?”

“It comes!” Gina almost shouted and everyone was getting ready to ride on the bus. In the bus was pretty crowded and there was no empty seat, five of you were standing in the middle of people. It was smelly and you couldn’t help but to cover your nose with your hand. As the bus stopped at the next stations, people were going on and off and apparently it separated you from your friends.

Your eyes were wandering the crowded bus, looking for your friends but you couldn’t find them. And once you found them they were already getting off from the bus while you were still stuck in the bus. You were so panic and when the bus reached the next stop, you wanted to get off from the bus but your weak and small body didn’t help. The bus went on and you were getting farther from your friends.

Finally you made it on the next stop. You went off but when you looked around you were somewhere you had never been to. The area was so foreign and you didn’t know what to do. You took out your phone and it shutted down as soon as you tried to call your driver. You were hesitating between riding the bus that went to the station where your friends were or waiting there just in case your friends came to pick you up.

You waited but you got impatient so you checked your wallet to make sure you had enough cash to ride a bus, you didn’t really like collecting cash, you preferred to save your money in one card. Just then someone carried away your wallet and you were left dumbfounded for a few seconds before your little legs tried to catch the thief. You were so panic that you couldn’t make any sound so no one knew someone just stole your wallet.

And now what? You questioned yourself.