Empty

Empty

Same day: 

 

D.O mad the most mistake he could have ever made...

 

He fell from the door making Jae Hyun look at him. He was scared out of his mind. Jae Hyun started to walk to him.

 

"Dyo?" she said with a little voice. He didn't say anything no, scratch that, he couldn't say anything. But he needed to break the silence. "W-what where you talking about over there with that doll?" he asked. "Its not a doll!!! He is my best friend. Shes been there for me when i needed her," Jae Hyun screamed at him. Jae Hyun almost lost her mind. But she gave him a little smile that was cute yet scary. He was laying there not saying anything. Jae Hyun got irritated.

 

"What did you come up here anyway??" she asked walking closer. "Do you always come up here?" He asked back, ignoring her question. "All the time. Even when..." she stopped walking and looked. 'When what?? What's going on??' D.O thought to himself. "N-nothing. I shouldn't have said anything," She looked scared. Like someone or something is going to punish her, so she walked away. "Please tell me. I won't tell," He said making her stop and turn back around. "Y-you promise?" she asked. "I promise" He pulled out his pinky and she wrapped her pinky around his. 

 

"So tell me please. What happened when Taehyun came up here" D.O started. "Well.." 

 

Flashback: 

 

"I walked up so I could be alone with my rabbit(doll). She told me it will be okay. Its a new school and that I will be okay. No one will hurt me. Then Taehyun came up. I said 'h'i first. He called me a '' and demanded that I should go on a date with him. I said no then he grabbed both of my shoulders and started to shake me. I yelled stop but then he said 'I don't care if D.O get first dibs. I'm gonna get you first' and then he started to undress me. I got so scared. And then...."

 

Out of flashback: 

 

"And then what??" D.O said waiting. "My eye. It turns colors when I'm happy or sad or mad. My emotions. I got mad. My hair got away from my eye and he seen it. He called me a monster!!" Everything went silent. "Then she(doll) started to talk in front of him. 'push him' I did what she(doll) said. 

When he fell I seen he pointed at me so I ran to the lunch room. Until I heard the police. So I went back to the room to hide like I was never up there. That's all" she ended. 

 

D.O wanted to hurt her. No kill her. But then she started to talk again.

 

"When the police saved him she(doll) knew he wasn't dead. She wanted him dead!! I'll do anything for her" she said rubbing the doll, looking creepy. 

 

"I have to go, Jae" he said "You can't leave me now. If you tell anyone... I will have to kill you. Even your little friend of yours.. Niya is it??" she asked. "How do you even know her?? She has nothing to do with this!!" he yelled. "Oh yea she does. You see 2 years ago there was an instant with her family and mine. I would tell you the whole thing. But it just might kill you right now without me touching you," she said with a evil laugh. "So what are you going to do to me? Huh?" he asked again. 

 

"Nothing. Because I know you're a man of your word. You promised and you won't break that promise. If you do.. You'll miss your little friend Niya," she said getting up. 

 

She gave D.O a kiss. "We are now boyfriend and girlfriend. I'll make up something so we will spend time with each other. Don't worry," she said touching his cheek. "Oh and I hope we will be having fun soon."

 

It will not be fun for D.O. His nightmare is  just now beginning....