Empty

Empty

The First Day-

 

It was Monday, D.O and Niya had a long night. Niya, kept fighting with D.O because she didn't want to eat. But the next day at school was a whole other story. 

 

D.O sat in class listening to the same boring stuff he hears everyday.

1: Do your home work

2: Set down

3: There is a new girl coming.

All the same stuff 

 

"Class we have a new student in are class. I want you boys and girls to give her comfort and help her around if she ask" The Teacher said with a soft voice. 

 

Then a short yet average height girl come inside the class. She wore the uniform that was a blue blouse and a short skirt with black stockings. She had a little rabbit bear that was green and blue. 

 

"Please tell us your name," The Teacher pushing her into the center of the front of the class. "My name is Park Jae Hyun" she said in a little voice. But everyone can hear her fine, but D.O. 

 

"Okay Jae Hyun. You can have a set by.... Oh D.O." The teacher pointed to him and her eyes went wide making everyone gasp. She looked at everyone with her wide eyes. "Wow her eyes are like D.O's eyes. They should go out sometimes," a voice said in the back. "What did you just say!?!" D.O yelled getting up. "D.O set back down in your set!" The teacher yelled at him. He did what she told. 

 

The teacher patted Jae Hyun on her back and gave her a smile. But Jae Hyun new it was fake. But she gave her a look and sat down next to D.O. Everyone looked at them and they both gave all the kids a wide eye look and everyone got scared a little but they didn't mind. Jae Hyun wanted to break the weird silence between them. She had to say something to D.O and be nice. 

 

"H-hi. I'm Jae Hyun. But u can call me anything you want" Jae Hyun said with a little blush. "Heheh no need to do all that. I will call you Jae." he said nicely. 

 

A few hours past by and the bell ring for lunch. Jae Hyun left the room and close the door. A boy walked up to D.O.

 

"Hyung, you're hitting on that girl and she just got here. Such a player" The boy said.  "Taehyun, shut up. Your the biggest player here. I'm surprised that you didn't hit on her yet," D.O said putting his hand on Taehyun's shoulder.

 

Taehyun is D.O friend that has been there for him since kindergarten. They are practically brothers. Taehyun had a thing for D.O little friend Niya for a while. Even though he is in a higher grad then her. (He's such a ert and e) 

 

"Bet? I'll go right now and find her and talk to her. She will be all over me like a bee with... With...?" Taehyun wouldn't get it out right "Okay okay. Don't hurt yourself. Just go before lunch is over," D.O said pushing him out the class room.

 

A few min latter there was a big thump and everyone ran to the window. A girl screamed. 

 

"Omg!! Taehyun!!!!" 

D.O ran to the window with the others. He seen Taehyun laying on the ground with blood all over him. Taehyun looked up pointing to the roof. D.O ran to the roof. By the time he got there no one was their. He called the police to save Taehyun life.

 

Hospital: 

 

The doctors Came and took Taehyun from D.O arms and put him in a room. 

 

The doctor came out to see D.O so he can ask him some questions. 

 

"Hello, my name is Byun Baekhyun. I need to ask you some questions.. Do you know--" Baekhyun got cut off by D.O "I known what happened." D.O yelled. "I'll just tell you what happened instead" D.O began.

 

Flash back:

 

"I was just sitting there talking to the new girl park Jae Hyun. She was talking to me about how much she loves to learn. But then the bell rang for lunch and she left the room. Then Taehyun came and sat in her spot to talk to me. He was wondering if i started to hit on her ( like ask her out not hit her hit her) but then I bet him to find her and try to ask her out and he did.
"Only 20 min past and we all heard a thump. I didn't care what it was but then a girl screamed and yelled his name. I was wondering what happened. I went to see and i saw Taehyun on the floor. I seen him pointing to the roof and he looked scared. I ran to the roof and i seen no one up there but the door was open."

 

Out of flashback: 

"Is that all??" Baekhyun asked "Yes... That is all I know. Can I please see my best friend, Taehyun know??!" D.O had no passions. 

 

Baekhyun nodded and let him inside. "Do you want me to tell you what is going on in his body??" Baekhyun asked "Please, do tell me," D.O. said and nodded at the doctor in front of him, Byun Baekhyun.

 

Baekhyun paused for a bit. "......He has 4 ribs that are broken and a broken leg that might need surgery. And his arm and head is very hurt but will be okay soon" Baekhyun said trying to calm him down. 

 

'Who would do this to Taehyun?? He's a player, that I know that, but he's a good guy. Why all this??' 

D.O thought to himself. 

 

D.O gave Taehyun a hug and some flowers that he left by his bed. He had to go home and talk to Niya that is scared out of her mind and hoping that D.O is okay. 

 

D.O home: 

 

"Dyo!!!" Niya jumped on her Dyo and cried. "Niya i-its okay" D.O started to cry. 

 

Niya and D.O hugged for hours and didn't say a word until they started to lay down on the couch. Niya always had this thing for D.O even though she is 14 and he is 16. When Niya fell asleep in D.O arms he notice that she was wearing his shirt and her shorts so it looked like she had no pants on. He blushed. 

 

He had no problem with it but it was unconditional. He picked her up and brought her to her room that his parents let her stay in for years. They didn't care anymore so they let her stay there. 

 

When he covered her with her blanket and got her nice and tighten she pulled him down to her lips and they kissed. He couldn't believe what he was doing but he kissed her back as she started to moved her lips. He started to clime on top of her to get more comfortable. It felt so wrong but so good. He had to stop it.

 

"S-stop... This is not right. Please stop" He said pulling off her. " W-why?? I thought you liked it" Niya said wiping her lips. "I-its wrong. I've token care of you since. And I love you like a sister," he explained. "I'm just trying to make you feel better of what all happened today. I love you like a brother but I want to make you happy." She kissed him one more time. "Just sleep with me tonight so I won't be scared tonight" she said pulling him closer. "Y-yeah.." 

 

He crawled over on the right side of the bed and held her close.

 

Next morning: 

 

"Oppa!.... Oppa!!.... Oppa, Dyo wake up!!" Niya said pulling his hair to wake him. "What?? Why are you in my room?? Mom said no girls in my room" D.O said realizing its not his room. "But your in my room" Niya said pulling her hair to the back of her ear. "Oh yea.. Right" D.O blushed a little. "And do you remember the kiss--" D.O cut her off  "Yea. I do..." 

 

"You hate me don't you!!?" she ask yelling. "No! No I don't. Its just.. Why did you kiss me??" he asked. "You where going through a lot. And... I.. Already...l-like you" Niya said shyly. "This cant go on... I-I'm sorry" D.O tried to run but couldn't. He felt really bad. 

 

Niya cried and cried for days. She visited Taehyun everyday after school. When D.O tries to talk to her she hmms and walk away from him. Taehyun has been getting better and better but he still can't talk of who pushed him off the roof. 

 

School: 

 

'Its been a whole week since we seen Taehyun and Jae Hyun has been gone every lunch.' D.O thought.

 

This time D.O followed her. 

He noticed that she was heading to the roof. He could help but to look and see what she was doing. 

 

She started to fact like she was pushing someone or.. Something. She grabbed the rabbit that was in her pocket. She started to talk to it.

 

"Why?" she asked. "Why?? Because you had to" this time the rabbit was talking with a different voice.

'is she doing that voice?? Who is up there with her??' D.O thought to himself. 

"You did it because you had to. He tried to ask you out on a date," the rabbit said. 

 

D.O made the most mistake he could have ever made....

 

 

 



Its already crazy.. But i hope you guys like it