Empty

Empty

D.O is a high school student that don't have many plan's to do with. His life is boring. But its about to get existing. And sad. Plus horror. What will happen to him this year.

 

"Dyo!" a little voice called him. It was his little friend that he made 2 years ago.

 

Her name was Niya. When they met she was just a little girl looking for a place to stay. She didn't really remembers her memory. Not even her name so he gave her a name. (Niya). Since then he has become over protective over her. 

 

"Hm? Oh. Hi Niya," D.O turned around with a small girl jumping on him. "Oppa, Dyo. I got a A+ on my test today!!" Niya yelled making everyone look at her. "Oh you did!? Where? I want to see," D.O grabbed her bag she had in her hand. He started to look it. "Oppa, stop looking in my bag. There is nothing in there. Teacher said she will mall it to us soon!!" Niya said grabbing his hair and pulling it. "Ya!!" D.O yelled at her.

 

D.O never yelled at her before. Niya started to cry making everyone look at D.O and pointing at him. 

 

"Niya. I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to... U...I... I'm sorry" D.O pulled her in for a hug. "Ill give u ice cream" D.O said rubbing the back of her head. "R-really??" Niya asked "Y-yea?" D.O said "Lets go!!" Niya jumped up and down like a little 5 year old.

 

After all the ice cream Niya and D.O eat. It was time for them to go home. 

 

DINNER TABLE:

 

"Oppa, we just got done from eating a lot of ice cream. I'm full" Niya said trying to get up. She tried to run past D.O but he stickled his leg out and made her fall on the ground. "I don't care. That's not healthy. You need real food" D.O said pulling her leg back to the table. "Dyo!!!" she yelled. "Eat" he said with a little smile on his face.

 

But that smile just might be his last....

 

 

Sorry that its so short, but trust me it will get better...