New Environment

The Special Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"How can I assist you?" The woman at the counter asked politely. 

"I'm looking for Sehun's dad." I replied timidly. 

The woman frowned at my words and took a sharp glance at me. I breathe in deeply and stare at her.

Did I say something wrong?

"Do you have any appointment with our Sir?" She glare at me and asked. This time, a little more rude. 

"No? He asked me to look for him at 7am today." I honestly told her while I took another glance at my watch. 

She use the telephone and dial some unknown number. A little while later, she nod her head and guide me over to a room. 

"Please have a seat. Sir will be here soon." I bow a little and whisper a 'thankyou' to her. 

I take a look around the surrounding. Wow, it's really spacious. Just an office room and it is larger than my entire house. 

Sigh. 

"Jieun, you have arrived." That old man suddenly stroll to my direction while I awkwardly smile at him. 

 

"Will you like to have a coffee?" He asked while tilting his body so that he could face me. 

 

"No thankyou." 

 

Can we just get to the main-point? I want to go back and sleep! 

 

I rolled my eyes inwardly. 

 

He chuckle lightly towards himself and replied,"Yes dear. I shall go to the main point then." 

 

My eyes are wide open. He can read my mind????? 


"Are you the leader of the guardian?" I questioned.

 

"No. I'm Sir Travis."

 

Now, my jaws dropped.

 

Sir Travis???? Isn't he the son of Sir Kent? The king of the supernatural? 

 

Wait... if he is the son of sir kent and father of sehun.... So, that sehun dude came from a prestige family?! 

 

Being in a prestige family is actually a pretty big deal. They're the ones who posessed the greatest power and ability among all of us. Basically, they created this academy, set the supernatural rules and rule all of us. Since young, their kids' destiny are being fixed. They will grow up with a special training that is totally different from us. And if they end up not a weakling, most probably they will be in the class of elites. So far, all of them have been assigned to the class of elites. Honestly speaking, I have not seen any one of them at all, even during the past few years. Before the allocation of class between weaklings and elites, they are not allow to mingle with us. They are assigned to anoher building of the academy to complete their training. So, normal people like me, don't really get to see them much.

 

"So, now I called you here with a simple reason. I need your help, Jieun" Sir Travis said, trying to pull me back from my daydreaming.

 I widen my eyes again. He, the great Sir Travis need my help? He got to be kidding me. 

Sensing I have no reply, he continued,"You see, I've children. And I mean sons. They have not exactly been on good terms with each other. And that is a pretty serious issue to me. Especially Sehun. He just got back recently and I really wish to mend their relationship back together." 

I frowned, so you want to get back on good side with your son. What do I have to do with this?

He cleared his throat and said,"Well, the thing is Jieun, you're special. Really special. I can't explain in detail to you about what power you could even obtain in the future but here is one thing, remember yesterday? You took a glance at me?" 

I nod myhead slowly. 

"I actually got the power to manipulate you into doing something for me just by the look of an eye. And I also have the power to make you suffer in enormous pain just by looking you into the eye. Yesterday, I tried both of it but you did not even have any reaction. Not even a single bit." He explained. 

I raised both of eyebrows, feeling completely shock by what he just told me. 

"Maybe you did not try hard enough?" I retorted softly. 

"Are you doubting my ability?" He glared at me. 

I shook my head furiously. 

Of course not, who will dare to doubt you? 

"So.... What can I do to help your son then?" I said, wanting to change the topic as soon as possible. 

"You're going to help me to protect and take care of my son, Sehun." He regain his composture and replied. 

"Why me?" Was all I could think of. 

"Like I said, you're special." He replied, as if stating a fact. 

My frown deepens.

 

Why do I feel that something is very wrong here? 

 

"I will pay you. Treat it as a part time job. One hour, 250USD." 

USD DOLLAR?! Wow, sounds good to me. I might as well earn some cash to support myself for the future rather than saving my pocket money every single day.

"Okay." 

 

"If you do not have any problem, let's sign the contract." He handed me a pen while I gladly sign the paper.

 

No big deal, just taking care of his son, Sehun. It can't be that much of a hassle.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I placed the contract inside my cabinet, lock it and prepare for lesson later. 

 

I smile to myself. What an easy job! I only need to look after him when school has ended since I'm very sure he is not in the class of weaklings. 

I whistle happily to myself while I find my way to class.

"Good afternoon class, I'll be your form teacher for the rest of your school life in this academy. You can call me Mr Kim. Well, for your curiousity purpose, I'm a protector, which is a guardian. So, I need all of you to know that you guys are not useless. There is still a chance for you all to be something. So don't lose hope alright." 

Suddenly, someone kicked the front of the door abruptly which caused me to jump a little. 

The first who walked in is a guy, his hair is whitish grey. His cheeks are puffy and he got the smile which can take anyone's breath away. He wore a white shirt with jumper. 

He is pretty cute.

But his eyeliner is thick. really thick. 

Next, the guy who strolled in wore a simple black shirt with acid wash jeans, matched it with a leather jacket, black sunglasses and a snapback. 

I squinted my eyes to take a closer look at them. 

Why does he look so familiar?

Wait..... isn't the second guy....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

my room mate?! 

 

I stare in wonder. Why is he here? Don't tell me he is in the same class as me???

 

"Please introduce yourself." Mr Kim politely said. 


"Hi. I'm Xiumin!" The one with eyeliner spoke out. My room mate, Sehun, just hissed and turn his head to another side of the room.

 

I grimaced at his action. 

 

Rude x 2. 

 

"He is Sehun." He used his breath-taking smile to introduce his friend while the rest of the class clapped for them.  

 

"Sehun, please pick your seat." Mr Kim spoke out.

 

Sehun pulled down his sunglasses a little and scan around the surrounding. He spotted me, sitting at the corner end of the class. He stare straight to my eye, wiggle his eyebrow and smirked. 

 

Immediately, I  panicked and quickly took one of my book to cover my face. No, he did not see me. He did not see me. He did not see me. 

 

Less than a minute, Sehun sat next to me. And I can feel Xiumin pulling the chair infront of me and sat down. He smelled like mixture of mints and lavender. 

 

"Oi." Sehun nudged me harshly and said. 


I bite my lips and let out an irritated sound. 

 

Why am I so unlucky?! 

 

Before I can reply him, I was cut off back Mr Kim. "Xiumin, why are you still here?" 

 

"I came here to accompany my dongsaeng." He beamed.

 

Brother of Sehun? So he must be from the prestige too.

 

"But you belong to the elites. Go back to your class and be a good werewo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter