Double Trouble

The Special Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

School has finally ended. I made my way to the school's supermart so that I can do some grocery shopping. As I strolled down the lane, there is a crowd forming at the end of the corner. My frown deepens. 

what is the commotion about? 

I squeeze my way into the crowd so that I could take a better look of the scene. And there it is, they are gawking at the handsome faces of the Trios and company. Or at least I thought so. 

When they are out of my view, I let out a silent scream. 

I saw a dead body. 

Her head is no longer attach to her neck and every single part of her body is cover with scars or blood. Apparantly, her eyes has been dug out and the limbs were badly abused.The sight is...... horrendous. The scarier part is, she's not an adult or a teenager.

She was just a kid. 

How can someone even lay a finger on a kiddo?

I gasped in horror and quickly make my way out of the crime scene, not even want to know what will happen next.  

 

My heart go all out for her and her family. 

 

Suddenly, my phone beeped and I jump a little. It was Naeun. She texted me to come over to her dorm for dinner and I gladly accept it. 

"Jieun! Have you heard? There was a little girl being killed near the supermart hallway a while ago." The first thing Naeun said to me when I reach her dorm and I grimace.

"Yea.. I actually kind of saw it with my own eyes." I mumbled while fidgetting, recalling the horrendous sight of the kid. 

"Bwoh? Then did you know that after the incident, no one is allow to leave their dorm after 11? They are going to make some amendment on the securities and find out who is the culprit. They finally start to do something after the 3rd death case." Naeun blabbered while I nod my head, feeling distracted and disturbed. 

"Can we like just get over it? I'm feeling uncomfortable here." I bluntly said while Naeun nod in understanding. 

Of course, out of the three crime incidents, I was there to experience it 2 times. First, the toiletbowl incident and now the supermart. The other incident was just the day where Min Ho sneaked out of the academy to come and get me. 

"Where is your room-mate?" I asked, trying to lighten up the mood. 

Naeun shrugged and said,"Who knows. Probably sleeping around elsewhere"

I laughed at her comment, thinking that she is trying to mock her banshee room-mate. Generally, in the academy, it's perfectly normal to see people lying down on a hallway sleeping or even in some god knows where places. Most probably, they're banshees and they will all be like 'i can hear the sound of death' or they will be drawing their hearts out in the art studio. Sometimes they even play some instruments and be like 'it's getting nearer and nearer'. 

"Uhhh! Faster Faster!" Someone yelled out loud. 

I freeze and took a quick glance at Naeun. 

She let out a sigh, "This is the 'sleeping around' I'm referring to."

"Oh Jesus, you're so good." The girl moaned again. This time, even louder than before. 

"Okay....... should we leave and give them some privacy?" I asked slowly while Naeun shakes her head. 

"No big deal, my room is sound proof. Later when we go into our room, we will hear nothing." She explained while I just nod my head in response. 

"Oh, Baekhyun!" This time, the woman let out a loud cry. 

So I assume, she reached her and I shudder at the thought of the things that bacon dude is doing with her.

Then, here comes another loud thump and I shift my gaze towards Naeun. She is chopping the ingredients of the pizza we're making. In a very violent way. Naeun held the chopper and kept on banging hard on the chopping board while mumbling some words to herself.

Upon seeing this sight of her, I shrink in fear and sat down quietly at the couch. 

Times like this, don't mess with Naeun. 

"Arghhhh! Naeun!" The guy moaned loudly and my eyes bulge out in sockets.

That banshee girl..... She's not called Naeun.

Why is he my best friend's name while having with another woman? 

I tilt my head slowly to take a glimpse at the mad Naeun. She spun around with the chopper still in her hand and violently open the fridge.

I gulped.

Okay. not a good time to ask her. 

This time, it's the banshe girl who spoke out. "Oh yes! You can treat me as Naeun. I don't care as long you gave me the pleasure. You're so good, Baekhyunnie ~" 

I blink my eyes a few times, making sure I did not hear it wrongly. 

Now, Naeun is fuming mad. 

She could not take this anymore. Naeun bang on the table loudly and hollored, "Do it somewhere else!"

As if on cue, I heard some rummaging noises and the bacon guy came in view. He look like he is in a rush as he only wore a boxer and quickly make his way to find Naeun. 

"Naeun" He sounded endearing and sweet but with the smeared lipstick on his face, I'll say otherwise. 

"Yes, Mr Baekhyun?" Her voice sounded foreign and hostile. This made Baekhyun frown, clearly unhappy with the tone Naeun used. 

I decided to remain silent and let Naeun handle it by herself. 

There are some things where even your best friend can't help you. You need to do it yourself. 

"Baby, please. Listen to me." He sounded desperate. 

"After hearing a live broadcast of you banging on another woman? Sure in hell, I will listen to you." Naeun commented sarcatiscally. 

"That doesn't matter. I only love you. She's nothing but just a toy." Baekhyun reasoned, thinking that he is right. 

I gape at his choice of words. 

"See. This is why we can't be together." Naeun said. 

"Why?" Baekhyun frowned. 

"You think that by having with a woman when you're in a relationship with another girl means nothing to you. I know you came from the prestige and maybe they did not have a lesson on 'how to behave like a normal human'. I don't blame you. I just can't go on with a guy like you." She spat out.

This broke Baekhyun heart. I can see it in his facial expression.

"No baby. Please, stay with me. I promise you I will change." Baekhyun begged. And I mean literally, he was kneeling down and holding onto Naeun's leg.

Naeun heartedlessly flung him away. "How many times did you even cheat on me when I said I can't have with you? The names of girls you claimed as toys can become a freaking list! And now, you're telling me that you will change? I gave you a second chance before. You proved me wrong. "

"It's different this time. I just needed a place to let out my ual desires and lust. I moaned your name when I'm having with them. Isn't that enough?" Baekhyun explained, as if stating a fact. 

My eyes widen again. 

What the hell, he think is right about it? 

Oh god, just what training did they undergo for the prestige kids man. 

Every single one of them don't even behave like a human. 

We've got one, behaving like an active volcano eruption. 

Another one, cold blooded and heartless animal. 

Now this dude, thinking he is never wrong 

Seriously. 

Naeun gave a tight smile at his explanation and said,"Cool. I'm supposed to feel happy now? Wow. I'm happy indeed." 

"You know what, you're driving me crazy!" Baekhyun narrow his eyes and hollored. 

"Good to know. Now, will you excuse me." Naeun wanted to come over to my side but instead, Baekhyun grab her shoulders and forcefully kissed Naeun.

Naeun struggled under his firm embrace and tried not to give in.

So........ am i supposed to help her.....? 

Before I can contemplate what to do, Naeun responded to his kiss. 

This caused me to raise my eyebrows. 

Ok cool. 

I shall stand here and watch now?

Their kiss was not those gentle and slow kind. Instead, it was a rough, passionate and fierce kiss.

Sensing they will not stop, the banshee girl cleared loudly and Naeun finally pull away from Baekhyun.

She threw a dirty look at Baekhyun and gave him a tight slap.

I jumped a little at her behaviour. 

I've never, I repeat, never ever see Naeun being so violent. 

It's really a first for me. 

After that, she storm her way out of the dorm, with me tagging closely behind. Along the way, I did not say anything. I followed her even though she is walking aimlessly and I kept my mouth shut. 

Unable to take in any longer, Naeun finally cried out loud. "Jieun...." 

She started to wail like a baby and screamed as if nobody is there.

Immediately, I went over to her side and soothe her. "It's okay. It's okay. Just let it all out."

People walking down the hallway will take a second glance at us. Some stopped and stare while some mind their own business and left. 

Once I'm sure Naeun is emotionally stable, I bring her back to my dorm. 

"You should stay over tonight. Grab anything that you can wear alright?" I spoke in a gentle tone while Naeun just nod her head. 

Not soon after, I came back with her favouite ice cream and chocolate snacks. She gladly took all of the food and eat it wholeheartedly. 

"You're the best." She mumbled, with full of chocolate while I giggled. 

At least she's feeling better now. 

After making sure she is dead asleep, I went to the kitchen and wash the dishes. Then, I took a hot shower. When I'm about to slid my tired body under the blanket, I got a call from an unknown number. 

Instinctively, I ignored but it wont stop ringing. 

"This better be something important." I groaned to myself. 

"Hi?" I said. 

"Hi Mam....?" The voice sounded doubtful. 

"How can I help you?" I replied, going to straight to the point. 

"There is a guy here named Sehun. He is completely drunk in our club. And we offered to send him home but he told us to call his nanny to pick him up instead."

I frowned, since when there is a club in this academy or even nearby....? 

The nearest club will most probably be the street along the borderline. There is a line cut between our town and a forbidden city. All of us are not allowed to go there as they mention it's not safe there and very dangerous. 

The teachers in the academy all said the same thing to us whenever we asked them about the city. They will al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter