*I wish we could be like this forever*-Soo Young's POV

My Perfect Life...Not!

HIII!!!!! My update for today!!!! i feel bored sooo here you gooo!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Soo Young's POV

So  I was shocked at what Byunghyun oppa said.

We both turned red... I even forgot what I said for a second.

Then I guess we got too shocked of our sudden confrontation that we both said again...

"YOU WHAT NOW?!?!?!?!"

" WHAT DID YOU SAY! YOU'RE GOING TO LEAVE AMERICA!!!!" Byunghyun oppa yelled changing the subject.

"WHAT DID I SAY! WHAT DID YOU SAY?!?! you kissed me?" I raged back murmuring  the last part.

I stared back at him when suddenly... His whole face turns red with his eyes opening wider as each second passed. He looks down at his feet while scratching the back of his neck. He looked embarrassed.

"Well... yea.. When you were sleeping in the hospital... I th-think I l-like y-you Soo Young." He replied back with a sly smile.

"Wait NO... I LIKE YOU SOO YOUNG... IN FACT. I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU!" He said again.

I........ 

was....

speechless......

All I could do is just stand there right in front of my bestfriend a.k.a. now the guy who's in love with me. All I could do is just be a statue in front of the guy who stole my first kiss. But then again... I was also in love with him... I tried to move but then again I couldn't move.

*I'm in love with you too Byunghyun oppa!!!! GAHHH THE GUY I LIKE CONFESSED TO ME!!!! OTEOKEYO!!!! WHAT AM I THINKING! SOO YOUNG GET A HOLD OF YOUR SELF! YOUR ACTING LIKE A DUMBFOUNDED FREAK NOW!* I mentally scolded myself.

"Omo! is my love one sided!?!" Byunghyun oppa exclaimed snapping me back to my senses.

"ANIYO!!! I LOVE YOU TOO BYUNGHYUN OPPA! NOT JUST LOVE AS A FRIEND BUT I LOVELOVELOVEYOU! I finally confessed... phew that feels good. Wait! what did i just say? My eyes widened and my face became hotter when I finally took notice of what I said. 

Byunghyun oppa also seemed startled. Then he cracked a grin. He came closer and slowly pulled me in by the waist. He came closer to my ear and I could fell his soft and warm breathing. It was really soothing to hear.

"So I'm guessing you're my girlfriend now?" He whispered into my ear.

I nodded before burying my face into his chest. I could hear him say a slight "yes!" and he kissed the top of my head. I held on to his shoulders to let him feel that I'm hugging him back and finally lifted up my head and looked at him.

He had milky skin that matched mine. He had brown hair that were swept to the side. And he had eyes that made me melt everytime I looked into them. I kept staring at his eyes when he slowly leaned in closer.

Our faces were inches apart. He leaned in closer. Then as I closed my eyes... I felt a tiny zap that ran through my lips to my stomach making me have butterflies. It felt good to know that the person you love is finally yours. Then I thought about my decision of going back to Korea, that made me sad to think about leaving Byunghyun oppa. 

I found myself craving for more of him as I switched my hands from his shoulders to his neck to pull him in closer. He let me. Then he pushed himself in more which made to our kiss go deeper. Our second kiss.

I finally pulled away breathless. Our foreheads against each other. Then we both smiled.

"I love you Soo Young." He said

"I love you too oppa." 

That was the last word I said to him before he pulled me in for a hug.

I smiled. 

*I wish we could be like this forever.*

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*sigh* I wish I was Soo Young right now....

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK! 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!

I'll try to update more kay! happy school days again! Oh and for all changjo luvers! he won't be coming in until later in the story so plz be patient!

 -Chinji