You What Now!?!?!

My Perfect Life...Not!

                                                

 

 

 

Hiii!!!! SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING SOON ENOUGH!!!!! JEONGMAL MIANHE!!!!!!

I WAS UHH... BUSY....

YEAH THAT'S RIGHT... I'M USING THE BUSY EXUSE.....

WELL....now to the story!!!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Soo Young's POV

Three days later after I got out of the hospital. I finally made my decision. But I don't know how to tell Byunghyun oppa.

I have finally decided that I would go back to Korea and settle there for good...

After what happened to my umma and appa,  I don't want to risk losing another family member. Also, I found out that Mi Young unnie is staying there for good. Same reason why I'm leaving America, and of course so she could be closer to Nichkhun opppa. I honestly don't know how they can maintain a good long distance relationship like that. And when I say good... I mean like I haven't seen or heard then fight yet... YET......

 

          *Time Skip*

 

                It was a monday morning, and I was sitting in Math class, 4th period, still stressed about how to tell Byunghun oppa the bad news.

                In fact....

                I was too stressed out that I pretty much avoided him the whole day.

Now every time we look at each other, he would always give me weird looks. It was really awkward.

"Miss Shin would you come up here and show everyone how to solve this problem on the board." Mrs. Newman said snapping me back to reality.

I stood up and walked to the board. While I was walking, I felt eyes on me. When I looked around, every pair of eyes were on me... but on in particular.

It was the eyes of Byunghun oppa. Those peircing dark eyes that look like it could take a soul in one glance. He was giving me those looks again.

tumblr_lfaxx6vFWX1qb46oho1_500.jpg   

A/N: yeahh.. just pretend that he has brown hair. oh and that he's like glaring in a way.

They were making me feel really uncomfortable. I finally reached the board and answered the problem in under 5 seconds.

Math was my subject. No one can blame me if I get a A+++ in a test. And NO i'm not over exaggerating.

 

L.Joe/Byunghun's POV 

So I'm sitting in Math still worried about Soo Young. She's been avoiding me since this morning. I'm doubting myself if she knows what I did to

he------------- OHHHH MANNNN!!!!!!! DOES SHE KNOW WHAT I DID TO HER!?!?!?!? GAHHH!!!!! THIS IS SOOO FREAKING CONFUSING!!!!!

I ruffled my hair when the teacher called on her to answer a problem on the board. She walks up and looks around until her eyes land on me....

Then I quickly give her one of my looks that kinda looks to make it show how awkward I was feeling. Then she turns around with a weird confused looking face and solves the problem in less than 5 seconds. That's Soo Young for you... smart, rich, kind, caring, loving, and beautiful. Although sometimes she rages too easily when she doesn't get things the way she wants it to go.

Well... she sits back down and I give her my stares again which made it more awkward so we just both turned away.

I've decided i'll confront at lunch.

*Time Skip to lunch*

Narrator's POV

As soon as the clock 11:10 all the students rushed out of their classes and off to lunch. While they did that Byunghun was mentally preparing himself for what he was about to do. He was walking alone in the hallway nearing the cafeteria then he saw Soo Young and her circle of friends.

He then pulls her out and takes her to the garden of the school.

1321999.jpg

He finally stops walking in front of the fountain.. soon enough Soo Young stopped walking beside Byunghyun and faces him.

"Soo..." Soo Young said awkwardly.

"yeah...." Byunhyun replied back in a soft whisper.

"Why did you take me here."

"...."

A long silence passed when both of them spoke up at the same time.

"I need to tell you something." Both of them said together.

There eyes widened at the sudden break of ice, but then quickly shrugged it off.

"You first." both said again.

Soo Young giggled while Byunghun smiled.

"okay... how about we just say it together at the same time." Soo Young suggested.

Byunghun just nodded and Soo Young counted.

"Arasso... in the count of 3. Hana... deul.... Set...!"

"I'm leaving America!"

"I'm sorry for kissing you!"

"WAIT! YOU WHAT NOW?!?!?!?" Both exclaimed as both they're faces turned red at the sudden confrontation.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HAHAHA CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!! GOTTA LUV THEM!!!!!!!!!

AGAIN I'M SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!!!!!! I'LL TRY TO UPDATE SOON! OKAY BYE!

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!

-CHINJI UNNIE! :)