*I wish we could be like this forever*-Byunghun's POV

My Perfect Life...Not!

SUP! how's everyone doing?

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Byunghun's POV

I took Soo Young to the garden.

*Am I really going to do this? AISH!! Lee Byunghun you really are going crazy.* I thought to myself as I stopped in front of the fountain. The she came into a halt and faced me.

 

"Soo..." Soo Young said awkwardly.

"yeah...." I replied back in a soft whisper.

"Why did you take me here."

"...."

A long silence passed when both of us spoke up at the same time.

"I need to tell you something." Both of us said together.

After a long argument of who says it first she finally suggested that we'd say it together. She counted from one to three and we said it.
After I said what I said I looked at her startled face while mine came into a boil. My face felt hot and hands got sweaty. I was embarrassed. I thought she knew!
*GAHHH!!! LEE BYUNGHUN! WHY DO YOU ALWAYS JUMP INTO CONCLUSIONS! NOW SHE KNOWS!* I mentally slapped myself. I'm guessing she was shocked of my sudden confrontation. The evidence was in her face... she was solid as a rock.
"YOU WHAT NOW!?!?!?!" We both said again.
" WHAT DID YOU SAY! YOU'RE GOING TO LEAVE AMERICA!!!!" I yelled changing the subject.
 
* Maybe changing the subject work in this situation. I REALLY THOUGHT SHE KNEW!* I hoped.
 
"WHAT DID I SAY! WHAT DID YOU SAY?!?! you kissed me?" She raged back murmuring  the last part. Although it was soft enough to let me hear it.
 *Dangit! I should've known... it didn't work!*
 
Suddenly I felt my whole face hot and I widen my eyes.
I looked down at my feet sheepishly and scratched my back of my neck. I was indeed embarrassed. I explained to her wen and where I did it with a sly smile.
.
.
.
.
Then I confessed... "I th-think I l-like y-you Soo Young."
*Wait NO! I don't "think" I like her at all.*
"Wait NO... I LIKE YOU SOO YOUNG... IN FACT. I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU!" I said again.
 
Yes.. YEs.. she was shocked. 
She just stood there.. her eyes wide open resembling two full moons. NOT kidding.
* NO! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!*
" OMO! IS MY LOVE ONE-SIDED!?!" I exclaimed.
then she bursted.
"ANIYO!!! I LOVE YOU TOO BYUNGHYUN OPPA! NOT JUST LOVE AS A FRIEND BUT I LOVELOVELOVEYOU! she finally confessed... 
 
I admit. I was startled at first , but I thought about it and cracked a grin. I came closer to Soo Young and pulled her in by the waist. I leaned in closer and whispered to her ear. "So I'm guessing you're my girlfriend now?"
She nodded before burying her face into my chest. I bet she could hear me say a slight "yes!"
My heartbeat started to rise. I hope she doesn't feel it. Oh well... I don't care anymore. Soo Young's mine now, and no one can take her away from me. 
"I'M LEAVING AMERICA!" Her words kept replaying over and over in my head like a scratched CD.
* She's gonna leave me soon.* I thought to myself as I kissed the top of her head. It smelled really nice. It smelled like a mix of vanilla and mocha. I don't even know how she gets herself to smell like that.
 
 
She held on to my shoulders to let me feel that she's hugging me back and finally lifted up her head and looked at me.
Her milky skin that matched mine. Her long dark hair that had bangs that were swept to the side. And her eyes that made me melt everytime I looked into them. I kept staring at hers eyes and slowly leaned in.
 
The closer and closer we got to each other... the more I stared at her soft looking pink lips.
 
Our faces were inches apart. I leaned in closer. Then as she closed her eyes... I felt a tiny zap that ran through my lips to my stomach making me have butterflies. It felt good to know that the person you love is finally yours.
She switched her hands from my shoulders to my neck to pulled me closer.I let her. Then I  pushed myself in more which made to our kiss go deeper. Our second kiss.
 

She finally pulled away breathless. Our foreheads against each other. Then we both smiled.

"I love you Soo Young." I said

"I love you too oppa." 

That was the last word she said to me before I pulled her in for a hug.

I could imagine her smiling. 

*I wish we could be like this forever.*

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

hehehe I like this chapter!

how about you!?!? 

P.S: my finals are coming in soon so I have to sleep sleep and sleep! nahh jk STUDY!

oh yeahh and this will be my last update for this week cuz i need to go camping at the beach! and hopefully update after my finals so please look forward to it! wish me luck! yes... i will need it....

and for changjo luvers! he won't be coming in till later in  the story along with the rest of teen top....

so plz!!!!!!

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!!!

KAMSAHAMIDA!!!!!!

-CHINJI ^.^