This Way to Forever

Words Unspoken
Please log in to read the full chapter

And I'm back! Yehey! This chapter is a bit long. It is the moment that we've been waiting for. Enjoy!

 

After driving for an hour and a half, they arrived in front of a small Hotel and Restaurant. Sooyoung checked the address and the name of the place. After making sure, she softly patted Yuri’s shoulder who fell asleep during the ride.

 

Yuri opened her eyes and rubbed it cutely.

 

“We’re here, let’s go.” Sooyoung said as she opened the car door for Yuri and reach for the girl’s hand.

 

They entered the building and approach the receptionist, to ask if there were any reservation. Soo tried to call any of the girls but none of them answered maybe because they are busy. But before they had the chance to ask, someone shouted Yuri’s name.

 

“Yuwree!”

 

Tiffany’s loud voice startled them. The girl quickly covered from embarrassment, while Seohyun who is tailing her from behind faced palm herself because of her unnie’s actions.

 

They approached the two girls by the reception area and told them some instructions. Sooyoung will come with Seohyun while Yuri with Tiffany. Even though she’s confuse Yuri still follows Tiffany as they ride the lift to their reserved room.

 

Room 512 – Yuri (2hours before dinner)

 

When Yuri arrived in their room, Tiffany, Jessica and Sunny wasted no time. They pushed Yuri inside the bathroom and told her to take a quick shower. Yuri, still confuse, just followed her unnies. When she finished after a good fifteen minutes, they made Yuri sit on a chair and do their own stuffs. Tiffany is preparing Yuri’s shoes and dress, Jessica is drying the girl’s hair with a hair dryer before making her hair and Sunny doing Yuri’s make up. And when they finished with their job, they told her to put on the little red dress on the bed and a simple pair of black Jimmy Choo Agnes Suede Pumps. They were all satisfied with their masterpiece and pulled the girl out of the room into the restaurant.

 

While walking, Yuri cannot contain her curiosity and asked her members.

 

“Okay, what’s happening? Is it anyone’s birthday? Or are we going to attend an engagement party? Or an event maybe?” Yuri asked.

 

The three girls just stared and smiled at the flustered Yuri.

 

“Don’t worry Yul, you’ll figure out it soon” Jessica answered.

 

“Just stay calm and pretty, calm and pretty Yuri, calm and pretty” Tiffany said just like a mantra.

 

“Yuri don’t worry, it’s just… a dinner okay” Sunny answered a bit clearer but rather suspicious.

 

Yuri can’t help but to feel different. There is something going on and her members are keeping it from her. But since she can’t do anything she just walked quietly and wonder where the other girls are. Especially the girl she misses the most. Im Yoona.

 

Room 305 – Yoona (2hours before dinner)

 

Yoona keeps pacing back and forth and left and right. She’s wearing a white coat over a white Ralph Lauren Women Oxfords slim fit button down dress shirt and paired with a pair of white pants and White Vintage Lace-Up Oxfords Flats for ladies.

 

“Yah! Yoona can you please sit down? You’re making me dizzy!” Hyoyeon told her.

 

“I’m sorry unnie, I’m just nervous”

 

“Well you have to calm down a bit kid, wait why don’t you just practice your song? It would be better” Hyoyeon said.

 

“Wow! That is the most brilliant thing you said today Hyo, I’m proud of you!”

 

“Thanks Taeng! Hahaha”

 

And they shared a good laugh, these unnies never failed to make her comfortable. She thought about it, maybe it is a really good idea to practice her song. Actually it was part of their impromptu plan when she told everyone that she doesn’t have any idea how to tell Yuri everything, the maknae suggest that she should write everything that she wants to say to Yuri and they will make a song out of it, Taeyeon taught her some chords and she’s been practicing since they arrived at the hotel.

 

All the girls also helped from decorating the whole restaurant, it has a perfect view of the beach and connected to a pathway and then a bridge leading to a cute little gazebo. They filled it with red and white rose petals and red and white balloons. They printed some pictures of the two of them and hang it along the bridge, they put some floating scented candles on the water illuminating the path from the restaurant to the gazebo. They placed the huge Mickey Mouse plushie in the middle of the restaurant ready to welcome Yuri when she entered. And in the gazebo is where her dreams will finally come true, it is where she would ask Yuri the most nerve cracking question she has for now. She will ask Yuri to be her girl and no matter what happens she will still be happy and contented with the other girl’s decision.

 

She grabbed the guitar and starts strumming and then after a while she’s already humming. She poured her all in writing the song, she believes that she has everything she wants to say to Yuri in the song, she can only hope that Yuri will accept her.

 

Someone knocked at the door and Seohyun entered with Sooyoung, it only means that Yuri is already in the building. Her heart beats like crazy just by the thought of it. She wonders what Yuri is thinking at this moment. Is she curious? Or oblivious? Again, she can’t stop her heart to beat like crazy when she thinks about Yuri.

 

“Hi Soo! How’s your day?” Hyo asked.

 

“It was fun, being with Yuri is always fun” Soo answered.

 

“Ooooh, someone might get jealous” Taeyeon said in a sing song manner.

 

“I bet she doesn’t mind, right Im?” Sooyoung.

 

“Of course I don’t, after all you are her best friend, and besides, I still doesn’t have the right to be jealous”

 

Awkwardness started to feel the room.

 

“Ah, Sooyoung unnie, why don’t you go and take a shower?” Seohyun tried to ease the moment.

 

“Oh, Okay”

 

Sooyoung looks at Yoona for the last time and go straight into the shower.

 

“Oh God, when will you ever stop being so awkward with each other?” Hyoyeon.

 

“It is not that we’re awkward it is just that we don’t click too much when it comes to Yuri. It is like she’s the protective best friend and I’m the trying hard suitor.”

 

“Don’t worry Yoona unnie, I know that Sooyoung unnie already let you have Yuri unnie, she’s just putting you into a test maybe” the maknae said.

 

“Seohyun’s right, she wouldn’t let you confess to Yuri if she still doesn’t trust you… you get what I mean?” Taeyeon.

 

Yoona just shrugged her shoulders, she really hoped that Sooyoung is okay with this, otherwise she will be forever awkward with her.

 

After waiting for Sooyoung to finish readying, they all went down to the restaurant to do some finishing touches with the surprise and for Yoona to get on her position.

 

While walking to the lift, Sooyoung stop and waited for Yoona.

 

“Already marking your role huh?”

 

Yoona didn’t catch Sooyoung’s statement so she just stare at the taller girl and because she was surprised by the sudden conversation.

 

“Coat and pants?”

 

“Oh, ah yeah, I wanted to show her that I’d be willing to be her prince and she’ll be my princess”

 

“Well, you really have to take care of her Im, or else I will hurt you… big time”

 

Sooyoung said while she’s dusting off Yoona’s coat and fixing some of the girl’s hair strands while waiting for the elevator to open. Yoona gave her a big smile of gratitude and hugged her.

 

“Thank you very much unnie!”

 

“Okay, okay enough with the hugging Yoona”

 

“Hehehehe, soory, just got too excited”

 

“Hooooly sheeez! You two cheating on Yuri?” Hyo.

 

The two jangshins were surprised and hastily let go of each other as if there was really something going on.

 

“Hahahaha, Hyo you ruined the moment!” Taeyeon.

 

“Aish, these midgets” Sooyoung whispered but loud enough for the others to hear.

 

The midgets Taeyeon and Hyoyeon immediately jump on Sooyoung and choke the taller girl. Yoona felt sorry about what happen to her fellow jangshin but can’t help but to laugh. Seohyun being the normal one in the group tried to stop her unnies.

 

“Unnies please behave or else I will pull out all the meat in the menu” Seohyun stated rather calmly but didn’t fail to send shivers in her unnies’.

 

After hearing what the maknae said they stop goofing around and behave like kids.

 

Yoona’s group got into the restaurant 15 minutes earlier.

 

“Wow, I’m speechless” Sooyoung was surprised on how the girls made the little restaurant like a fairy tale setting. It was like every girls’ dream date.

 

“I’d say A+ for the effort Im” Soo.

 

“Oh, you should hear her song Soo!” Hyoyeon being the proud unnie she is.

 

“You’re going to sing?” Sooyoung asked.

 

“I don’t know how to say it, so I’ll sing it to her”

 

Sunny texted Taeyeon.

 

‘The puppy’s out’

Please log in to read the full chapter